Whats your take on all of this Shark Card, money exploit, payout patch

38 replies to this topic
brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

i seriously doubt anyone bought gta 5 for the story mode.  

I've bought 8 GTA games, & all DLC for story mode.

this is Rockstars second attempt at online play. give them a c*nting break.

when I read "cornrows glitch" it tells me that you're not doing missions. leave your precious freemode, do a couple missions & the cornrows go away. as a bonus, you get $$$ for putting in work.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

If people want to buy cash-cards, so be it... It's their own money, i think it's immature to dictate someone's money.
*Wait for the moans on this one*

Cornrows/tattoos aren't a priority, deal with it for now.

R* do listen to the community, as well as look out for themselves - as you would expect when it has investors.

If r* listened to the community would't fixing cornrows and tattoos be one of their priorities? 

Rockstar has it's own agenda. If they didn't:
-Payouts would be fixed and be reasonable.
-No MP content would be more expensive than SP content.
-No normal vehicles would be prohibited from storage.
-Shark cards would be cheaper.
-Deathmatches would have no death fee.
-PVs would get auto-insurance for free.
-There would be a Friendly Free-roam.
-Nobody would ever have to defend them.
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE and Evershade like this

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

If people want to buy cash-cards, so be it... It's their own money, i think it's immature to dictate someone's money.
*Wait for the moans on this one*

Cornrows/tattoos aren't a priority, deal with it for now.

R* do listen to the community, as well as look out for themselves - as you would expect when it has investors.

I don't care about cash cards, I've dealt with this crap in BF3 where people would buy their kits after getting the game for the first time when switching over from Call of Duty. Cornrows IS an issue, and has been for months. If the problem is so wide spread that it affects 90% of the community (only people it hasn't affected are the peple who don't get haircuts but even then they sometimes get it when switching matches) and gives a cheap feel to the game. It's an easy fix but apparently they'd rather not address it..lets face it, they've yet to even fix the Mask glitch that makes you bald. In any other game as I've said, this would be addressed within a few weeks tops. I don't know why its being sweeped under the rug. THis problem has been around since before the 1.08 patch in November and Rockstar's way of acknowedging it is by patching it with another glitch which makes no sense.

I know. How the f*ck can I have a bulletproof head if I have cornrows? Everybody knows you need a slick back mullet for that.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

I don't know why people are lying to themselves.

You were NEVER going to buy Shark Cards. You (GTA Players in general not you specifically) did money glitches, cause it was easy money. And for a long time, consequence free. Now you bitch and moan because now it's no longer consequence free (Cheat Lobby) and pretend like you're being oppressed by a greedy company.

I'm no Rockstar apologist...but point of fact, a company is out to make money. If you're not out to make money, you'll be out of business. So yes, they're going to try and make their money any way they can.

But along with that. Outside of the original investment of $60 for that game, I have paid ZERO dollars...And I never planned on EVER buying Shark Cards or anything else outside of DLC or other types of add ons.

I've never felt compelled to buy a damned thing...and if people were honest...they'd admit they were NEVER forced to buy anything.

I have more respect for the person that says, "Yeah I cheat, so f*cking what? I want to do what I want to do" versus the liar that says they cheat cause of Rockstar's greedy practices and they're just sticking it to the man.

www.youtube.com/embed/XBmJay_qdNc

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

Whats the cornrow glitch?

Where can I find money exploits?

Evershade
  • Evershade

He Who Sparketh It

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:29 AM

Shark cards are weaksauce, but I won't begrudge anyone for buying them. As multiple posts above have stated, nobody has a right to tell others how to spend their money. What worries me is that the list of problems is growing, not shrinking. The optimist in me wants to believe that R* has been busy trying to fix hackapalooza, and that's why they are dragging their feet on some of these seemingly simple fixes...unfortunately I have a sneaking suspicion that even after they get this game's cheater problems under control, it will be a bunch of out-of-touch investors who end up dictating the future of this game.

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

head cheerleader, homecoming queen, part-time model

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

is just a pain in the a** because after every patch we get less money, they are trying to make us buy the cash cards at any cost and don't giving a single f*ck about the glitches? i mean cornrows are there since beach bum. 

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Didn't read lol.gif

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:10 AM

Indeed Rockstar is a business, and like others its goal is to make money, but there is one thing that's very important on the long run and it's called consumer trust. In other words don't play around with your customers because they might not buy your next product and so on.

With an initial investment of 240 million if I remember right, Rockstar made over 1 billion which is extremely good profit to say the least. But the addition of cash cards and the idea you could potentially spend 40 bucks on an in-game helicopter or 20 bucks on a chrome adder for me is just pushing it. And I have clearly lost some of the trust I had in Rockstar which is still a company I greatly respect nevertheless...

Sadly Pandora's box is now open, lets hope their games don't follow the same path as cod, bf, ac, etc etc...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users