Vaguely interesting glitch

4 replies to this topic
StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

Was playing CnC today, I was the Boss and there was only myself and one cop in the game.

I managed to find the inactive cop sitting in his cop car in the driving seat. I pulled my car up alongside the drivers side blocking access to both doors on that side of the car. I then got another car and blocked off the front passenger door on the other side of the car.

I then got out and tried to get into the car. My character the Boss, got into the back of the cop car and shut the door, immeditaly after this he got back out again. The difference now was that when I ran away from the car, my 'view' was stuck on the cop car, as if I was still sat inside it. So I was able to run away and out of site whilst still only seeing the cop car. Meanwhile I was somewhere else on the map unseen.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

The Cheesiest of Vaginas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

Sounds like some good fun to test, but I haven't seen anyone else play CnC since at least 2011.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:48 PM

Really? It was really popular on PS3 up until GTA V was released. Even now it is possible to get some good games going.

thehambone
  • thehambone

BONZO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

I've had a glitch similar to this happen on TBOGT. I don't remember exactly how to do it, but it involves getting in the APC, blocking one of the doors, doing something with the camera (looking behind maybe?), then exiting. The camera remains fixed on the APC while your player roams freely around the map. Quite fun actually. I remember having one of my friends take me to the top of a building while doing this glitch and I watched myself parachute from a distance. It was really cool!

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

I've had a glitch similar to this happen on TBOGT. I don't remember exactly how to do it, but it involves getting in the APC, blocking one of the doors, doing something with the camera (looking behind maybe?), then exiting. The camera remains fixed on the APC while your player roams freely around the map. Quite fun actually. I remember having one of my friends take me to the top of a building while doing this glitch and I watched myself parachute from a distance. It was really cool!

Sounds awesome!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users