Photo

[PS3-PS4] Approved Custom Races

2,093 replies to this topic
adsyfindlay
  • adsyfindlay

XDBX

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2015 - 01:59 AM Edited by adsyfindlay, 07 June 2015 - 02:01 AM.

I have two, honestly couldn't choose between them

Lifeinvader GP

http://socialclub.ro...RxkKm5fVtWbb68w

Spoiler

and 

Simeons GP

http://socialclub.ro...ezkSToWR6Nog04g

I'm looking at hosting the jobs in a playlist in my crew as a buffer to our created jobs, I'll be testing them on my own as well however :)

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

Formally known as dillono

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:20 AM

Decided to make a much-needed come-back into the racing community, so here's my (so far) well-received dirt bike race "Sanchez Supreme". 

FlourescentBlack
  • FlourescentBlack

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:33 PM Edited by FlourescentBlack, 15 June 2015 - 11:34 PM.

Hello, I will be posting the races I have completed starting with my first one in this post. In GTA 4 I was up on the leaderboards in both race modes almost always holding multiple # 1 spots months after release. I was trying to look at archived boards but could not find any after a lazy search. If anyone knows where a link would be nice. It has been a long time and I was curious how far I dropped if at all.

In my races my goal was to recreate the attention to detail GTA 4 had in regards to track tecnhicality and presicion checkpoint placement, maintain a balance throughout the class of default cars, and make the races feel more dynamic where it is more about how good first place drives rather than how bad second does.. All that being said I'm still just a guy getting older and playing less and less. 

I would like to get my races R* approved and I know they are good enough or at the very least can be with little polishing and more specific GTA weapon placement. I, like many of you often have the issue where people join and upon seeing you are hosting your own race they just leave.

Title: Slippery When Wet

Console: PS3

R*page:

http://socialclub.ro...JpE6ioi_oa_mFAg

Default Class: Muscle

darkgreenmeme
  • darkgreenmeme

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

Crazy Clown Van Race
http://socialclub.ro...BMUSgnZDx_FBysQ
Race a Clown Van in a 3 lap race through Vespucci Beach

darkgreenmeme
  • darkgreenmeme

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:53 PM Edited by darkgreenmeme, 16 June 2015 - 05:56 PM.

PS4 Crazy Clown Van Race
http://socialclub.ro...j4UqUGgSOYSB4Kg
Race a Clown Van in a 3 lap race through Vespucci Beach

REXX
  • REXX

Dedicated GTA Photographer and Content Creator - Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:27 PM

The Beach Run

Default Class: Sports (other classes minus cycles and utility are permitted).

Descripction: Admire the wonderful views of the Pacific Ocean whilst racing along the Great Ocean Highway. Twist and turn through the windey roads of the Banham Canyon before returning to the start line. A lap race with a wide range of vehicles to choose from.

Link: http://rsg.ms/dbb1dbd

Best played on a clear morning. :)

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:41 PM Edited by Mrgrandis_HKG, 23 July 2015 - 06:08 AM.

Top Gear Test Track

PS4

2.08 miles

Laps

Default Super (Open for All)

http://socialclub.ro...BhUqOApPgK5hrOg

edit:seems like this thread was dead :/

• MrManquet likes this

MrManquet
  • MrManquet

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:27 AM

guys! i need your airport & fort zancudo races (since the update you can creator races in the restricted area)!! please post your stuff here, so this theard is staying alive :-D

DrRockso26
  • DrRockso26

Arkans Tiger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:39 PM

LS Country Club Raceway

PS4 

.95 miles

Laps

Motorcycles 

http://socialclub.ro...qn0iEiQYnxQdWcw

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:22 AM

No offense but you guys should probably stop bothering posting races here now. It seems that the topic is un-pinned so I assume that stronk and the judges are done.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

Why don't you stop pretending to be a moderator and just mind your own business?

You presume to speak for WAY too many people. If the thread is dead, it is dead, no one needs your confirmation or notification, especially since it isnt your place to do such.

Jesus, and you people wonder why no one comes around much anymore....

Big_Show
  • Big_Show

GTAO Junkie

• Van Society
  • Australia

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:31 AM

Hey Guys please test my first ever created races. If you like rally games you enjoy these races. I tried to model them on realistic tarmac hill climb events.

PS4 - Super Class - Hillclimb: Final Stage Z - Favorite car Zentorno. (pretty happy with this one, feel it's complete)

PS4 - Super Class - Hillclimb: Ocean Hillclimb - Favorite car Osiris. (still need to add in more barriers)

PS4 - Super Class - Hillclimb: Tarmac Rally 1 - Favorite car T20. (could do with a jump or two)

Cheers 

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

I have not done a review in ages !!! I think this thread is slowly dying, but I feeling like giving back to the community (and the topic) that got me into creating, so tonight I will be playing :

• Super Class - Hillclimb - Final Stage Z
  • Top Gear test track - By Mr Grandis
  • LS Country Club Raceway

I will hopefully leave reviews for each, in this topic by Monday evening (GMT)

• stronktank, PhoGarrett and DrRockso26 like this

DrRockso26
  • DrRockso26

Arkans Tiger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:47 PM

That's nice of you don!  I think I would also like to give back to this thread. I will volunteer to judge a couple. 

I'll try out:

Sanchez Supreme

http://socialclub.ro...AZkCiyz5wM6IyOw

Top Gear Test Track

http://socialclub.ro...QtUSvL3PtD2cxjQ

• stronktank likes this

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:41 AM Edited by Nitty Don, 17 August 2015 - 11:43 AM.

Busy weekend so only managed to play one of the races ............

Final Stage Z

Using the old ratings method this would be classed as "work required" before approval.

The work needed is all CP related, they are if I am being polite, very poor, there are areas where they are overused, then areas where there are not enough placed, the corner CP's are all hit and miss with some early, some late and some not there at all ?

The prop work was neat to a point, but I did not see the purpose of any of the ramps they added nothing to the race and were not required (personal preference)

I was also confused as to why a race so big is limited to 8 players, but I guess that is due to the race starting in a carpark, I would change start point or as the race is defaulted to non contact I would learn how to glitch a small grid in here to up the race to 16.

The route was great though, really enjoyable roads to race on, the only part of the race I didn't like was the use of the road to the observatory being used twice (once up once down) I guess this is why the race is non contact ? personally I would reroute and make a contact race, again contact would be more suited as it's a big race using open roads.

Would score the race a 5 out of 10, could easily be an 8 with some tweaks :)

• stronktank likes this

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:15 PM Edited by stronktank, 17 August 2015 - 01:16 PM.

Yes, this thread is slowly dying.

The GCCC just launched a new forum and I'll be spending most of my time there. Soon to open a review topic like this one maybe.

It was great though, had fun and met loads of great people.

@NittyDon: This topic got you into creating?!

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:23 PM Edited by Nitty Don, 17 August 2015 - 04:26 PM.

@Stronk, I had only created 3 races before, the feedback from here (and from my crew) is what made me want to make more and improve.

New forum looks cool, do I need to re-register ?

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

You need to re-register, but since it's a proboard site you can use the same sign on that you use for RRR.

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 February 2016 - 04:19 PM

There is a revival of this thread being set up on the GCCC forums. Check it out, submit your race or apply as a judge!

• Nitty Don, ajm42agrajag, Damned_Hitman and 1 other like this

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:19 PM

It's Alive !!!! Make sure you send R* the link, they will need it for their next set of verifications ;)

• coach_wargo, stronktank and jimboobs like this

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:33 PM

Can't submit to the revived thread because I was banned from GCCC a while back but I heard non-GCCC members are allowed. Who do I message to submit a race of mine?

Damned_Hitman
  • Damned_Hitman

Jehovah's Witness of Free Aim

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:45 PM

Can't submit to the revived thread because I was banned from GCCC a while back but I heard non-GCCC members are allowed. Who do I message to submit a race of mine?

Why precisely were you banned D? 

I'm guessing your inability to sometimes communicate very well is what got you ultimately kicked, but even so they all knew your awkward character, and your passion for creating, so it's all quite ashame they couldn't look past that....I guess the pompous c*nt with a serious victim complex and ability to spread bullsh*t, which I jokingly compared you to pulls a few more  (heart) strings that I imagined to get you fully banned from a crew which I thought was quite tolerate and not petty.

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:46 AM

Pompous c*nt....sounds like BenMillard

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:48 AM Edited by Dillono, 17 February 2016 - 03:50 AM.

Came back here to say that former members are not allowed in the GCCC thread. Don't think it was a good relocation considering the thread used to be open to me and a couple others and now we can't even submit to the reboot.

I get it, GCCC is a huge creator conglomerate blah blah so many creators will see it now yada yada, but rebooting the Approved Races thread on a different forum is weird since you're a cutting a small portion of your audience in a "revival". Wouldn't it be better if you promoted it at GCCC instead of moving the thread altogether? More creators find the thread and no one is left out. A Win, Win with no complaints.
  • JustHatched likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users