Photo

[PS3-PS4] Approved Custom Races

2,093 replies to this topic
paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:45 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 15 February 2014 - 08:46 PM.

HIT THE APEX FEEDBACK
Good track using rarely used parts of the map, i especially liked the mirror park and the vinewood hills lake sections. Good checkpoints, easy to follow and excellant use of the striped concrete block to prevent corner cutting. I would say the corners define this track theres such a variety!
Played with 2 others both liked as did i.
Yes vote from me good work
  • soggyinvert likes this

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 16 February 2014 - 12:32 AM.

MAYHEM AT THE DOCKS FEEDBACK

Our first wacky entry! Really good course layout im not usually a fan of jumps but these were good fun and placed inch perfect, good use of props as well.
Having the short laps help learn the track and i would say 5 was just right. The C/P placement is good apart from the one on the 1st ramp if you respawn there you havnt got enough speed to make it over but there is the option to go around so not a major concern. Tried with 2 others we all liked and replayed using bikes and was even better imo.
Yes vote from me good work, fun track

Lewyeah
  • Lewyeah

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

Hey I created a custom race called GTA Trials, its basically a trials map and its quite difficult. I don't believe custom races are cross platform so this is only on PS3. You can download the race and see how fast you can complete it.

Download the map here:

http://rsg.ms/Nt3YzD

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:35 PM Edited by GreenReign, 15 February 2014 - 10:37 PM.

Thanks for the feedback. I may go in and delete the one C/P after the big jump. I've been creating a lot of Gymkhanna style races lately so, I might submit one of them for review. I have another one that I'm going to submit it that is more of a circuit race.

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:43 PM

and here it is...

Into the Country

Lap Race

http://socialclub.ro...UQ?platformId=2

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:55 PM Edited by GreenReign, 15 February 2014 - 10:56 PM.

I do have a question though. If I go in and edit the track by moving that one C/P back some, and remove those useless trailers between the jumps, and reassign the 2 props will it delete the likes I've received so far?

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

I do have a question though. If I go in and edit the track by moving that one C/P back some, and remove those useless trailers between the jumps, and reassign the 2 props will it delete the likes I've received so far?

Any 'update' will reset the likes/plays/etc yea

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

Don't take note of the likes. It's not important in essence. If you think R* will notice you with 10 likes, you're wrong. So just edit your race, so it becomes a good one. When it's a good race, the likes will follow.

• paulmgrath likes this

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by paulmgrath, 16 February 2014 - 12:41 AM.

@Green reign Or copy the original make edits and upload the copy if you really dont want to lose the likes/plays etc

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

I would like to help out with the judging. I'll probably focus on DM's as that is what i've been focusing the most on myself. I'm in the top 3 PS3 dm creators in terms of plays/likes.

Guess we could use a DM judge!!

Flying Bravo

+ Good race

- As you know (again) disliking the amount of cp's
- Not fond of the dynamic fances, when driving multiple laps you get blocked by them.
+ great potential!!!

Drift-Through Daemon

+ Good title and description

+ Great race. Good location, very creative turns. Not the everyday race.

- As you know my opinion, again, too many CP's. Although it's better than my first try. And you do get the feel after the third lap as you said.

- It's a car hitting race. I agree with paulmgrath that it needs one (better than the one you suggested) part to overtake other players.

- Too many tires that weren't there the first time. Although after the third lap you know where they are,...

+ This race has a lot of potential imo, but it needs the right changes,...

El Burro Getaway

+ OK race, quite original tracking. Good start and ending for ptp.

- Although some checkpoints aren't placed very well. The one in the drain next to the sprayed container props should be placed more to the left (isn't visible and you end up behind the containers). And the one going off the highway should be more to the right.

Great Chaparral Circuit

+ Good name, good description

+ Great race. Perfect for choppers. Or any type of vehicle actually.

+ + + Great prop placement, great CP placement! Approved imo!

Sky Ship Galaga

+ Great concept and funniest DM ever. Escpecially when you trip over the container borders!

+ Good weapon placement, and love the choppers.

- Too bad it's only a four player DM

+ + + Approved imo!

The Great Chaparral Race

+ Great classic race

- Too random props in my opinion. It's some kind of visual thing, but if you give the race a theme, by barricading all unwanted roads with f.e hay or boxes or white-red concrete. Keep it consistent.
+ + + Approved imo, even with lacking consistency!

High Speed Ring

+ Great CP placement again

- Not fond of the title as I was expecting a down the drain 'ring'. It's a more elaborate ring..

- Again the randomness of the props,... the concrete behind the rails,... you should make it consistent!

Around the Mirror

+ Good name and good description

+ Quite classic race but good rythm

+ Great drop in the park.

+ Good start/finish. Good cp placement. Good race!

+ + + Approved imo!

Trevor's Record

+ Good race and mostly agree with paulmgrath, could go from good to great.

- And as you said in this topic: Put starting laps to three. The lap is short enough.

Mayhem at the Docks (posted link to into the country?)

+ It's a creative race
-  5 laps is too many, even for a race that short
- + Not sure about the jumps, it's like a jump-drift race. What makes it original, but doesn't necessarily give it a good rythm. And jumps after a turn are quite strange as you just jump without speed,...
- + The CP pointing at the concrete should be pointing right, with a new checkpoint pointing opposite direction. Although it could be misleading for the first lap and after a second lap you should be prepared,...

Keep on Rollin'

- CP at first turn to the left should be at the turn and not so early

- Make the 2 stunt jumps to one stunt jump. It's a good camera angle but the repeat makes it,... repeated.

+ Like the ending/start!

Stay slow and low

+ Good race with good scenery and challenging corners

+ Good race length

- Last two checkpoints are too far from the one where you have to go around the building. At that point you need the map to see where to go,... So fix that and I certainly vote approval!

Hit the Apex

+ Good race

- A little too long imo

+ Funny how you try to block cornercutters every time.

Suzuka Circuit

+ Fantastic race, has the right rythm, right tricks, very technical

+ Very good CP placement

- Though the props are too random imo,... when there's 'circuit' in the title I expect to see red white tires and concrete. Now there's too many wrecked busses.
+ + + Approved imo!

Nurnburgring GP

+ Great race again with fantastic cp placement

+ Even looks like nurnburg, really fond of it. 

+ First good endurance race i played. Rockstar created or verified included.

+ + + Approved imo!

There are four deathmatches I couldn't try yet, but feedback will come as soon as I manage to play them.

To the judges:

Make clear at the end of your feedback if you approve the race/dm or not!!

• paulmgrath likes this

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:55 AM

Since Mayhem at the Docks turns around on it self eventually, it is a bit harder to place the CP's since you have to have a certain amount of space between them. I also, don't know why the CP points toward the barrier, when I placed it, it was pointing toward the opening. Yet when I've tested it, it points at the concrete, I go in to fix it, same thing happens, so I don't know. I have contemplated getting rid of the jump after the swerve section, but it adds a bit more gymkhanna flavor to the race. I designed it to be part drift part gymkhanna. I got bored designing regular street races, I've graduated to doing technical prop fused races.

• paulmgrath and stronktank like this

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

Not home until thursday, so can't check out these interesting creations yet.

If you want you can check out some of mine, got a few new maps i'm quite happy about:

These are my favorite creations even though they don't have 1000's of likes like some of my other maps yet (amount of likes doesn't always showcase how good your maps are imo)

Fight Club In Heaven II
http://socialclub.ro...6g?platformId=2

Paintball Arena
http://socialclub.ro...ig?platformId=2

Fort Senora Desert
http://socialclub.ro...gQ?platformId=2

Point Break
http://socialclub.ro...8A?platformId=2

Not really looking to get them approved, but seems most people post races, so I thought we could use a few more DM's in here.

Feel free to use them as inspiration to make something original yourself, but please don't copy directly :)

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:45 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 16 February 2014 - 04:34 PM.

@stronktank thanks for feedback!
i actually edited my post and denominated HSR and put DAM BUSTERS up now the ramps are fixed actually works on bikes.About the prop placement i had to use the wooden hoarding nothing else could be placed to stop the noobs flying over the guard rail lol and the start its got taco stand and benches in case anyone gets hungry,theres always somewhere to get food at a race day :)

edit :we need sponsor hoardings with Ron oil, ammunation, atomic tyres etc for a more colourful change to the blue construction fence and striped concrete which are used in alot of races at the moment. Having the red and white strips they have on the edges of the tarmac with the little bumps in real life would be cool also.
  • stronktank likes this

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

Flying Bravo

+ Good race

- As you know (again) disliking the amount of cp's
- Not fond of the dynamic fances, when driving multiple laps you get blocked by them.
+ great potential!!!

Drift-Through Daemon

+ Good title and description

+ Great race. Good location, very creative turns. Not the everyday race.

- As you know my opinion, again, too many CP's. Although it's better than my first try. And you do get the feel after the third lap as you said.

- It's a car hitting race. I agree with paulmgrath that it needs one (better than the one you suggested) part to overtake other players.

- Too many tires that weren't there the first time. Although after the third lap you know where they are,...

+ This race has a lot of potential imo, but it needs the right changes,...

FB: The dynamic fences is where they are to funnel players correctly through the crossing.  Without funneling at that spot players coming down from the exploded bus would crash with players entering the alley, by funneling them over in the left lane these players will better avoid eachother, as the players coming upwards are funneled into the upwards left lane by the speed in their previous turn.  Dynamic fences were the only props able to be placed properly and do the job in this spot.  However, I do see the issue as they are dynamic props, and sometimes get mashed all over the place by players coming up and not paying attention to the right turn checkpoint, knocking the fences down.  If you have a suggestion as to how to solve this without having to remove major sections of the track they will be welcome.  So far I attempted to mark the fences better to increase their visibility with cones, but it obviously can't have worked well if you encountered this issue.  I will be looking into the checkpoints aswell, but I do believe most of them are necessary to ensure players being funneled into the correct lanes.  (It's a tarmac track, and we both know what happens if it's possible to save half a second by running over one of the dirt areas seperating the lanes for example)

DtD: Tire lines have been there all along, no changes has been made on this track to the prop usage since you first played it, might just be you didn't notice them first try?  There are also plenty of overtake opportunities on this track much better then the one I mentioned, I mentioned it as my favourite spot aesthetically to perform overtakes.  As I said, there are only 3 bottlenecks in this fairly long drift-track, which isn't really alot.  As for cars hitting eachothers, that's an issue with ANY race whenever you race with randoms, this is because most people use it as a strategy.  The only thing you can do about this is to avoid hitting cars yourself, by slowing down in tight sections and choosing where to overtake.  This race actually serves as great practice for that, because of the bottlenecks, which I just remembered are 4, counting the garage part.  I'd also avoid, in ANY race, putting on catchup, if you don't like others smashing into you ruining your racing experience, as keeping catchup on ensures those players aren't even penalized for their behaviour.  I'll have a look at the CP's to see if there's any that can be moved/discarded for improvement.

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

Aight, great, Fachuro, tell me when you made the edits!!

Dam Busters

+ good race for a ptp

+ good placement, although not so fond of the title

+ since the jump bust fix it lost all the bad parts.

- the bad thing is your trigger point is on the road, there was a car ramming while selecting my vehicle

+ + + has my approval!

At paulmgrath: The dignity race is quite good. But disliking most of the props at the first two turns. Like the bus in the middle of nowhere. Good offroad race. But put 'preferable vehicle: sanchez' in the description instead of texting me. And love the part with the train!! Although I respawned inside the train!!

The muscle madness I liked a lot too! Although as you said the rain should be off and there were a lot of car hitters in game.

• paulmgrath likes this

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 17 February 2014 - 02:10 PM.

SWAMP DIPPING FEEDBACK

+Good original track, surprisingly speedy.
+Good C/P placement
+Very good use of props gives it a rundown/end of world feel imo
Have you tried it on all the bikes to make sure all can get through the swamp sections.?
+ Yes vote by me.

DOWN BLAINE COUNTRY DRAIN FEEDBACK
+Another original location and track!
+C/P placement is spot on giving anyone who misses a jump a 99% success rate next time
+Good prop usage jumps placement very good.
- Maybe make the sanchez the default vehicle? Might be better for off road setting?
+Yes vote from me, very good work!

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:30 PM Edited by stronktank, 17 February 2014 - 02:53 PM.

SWAMP DIPPING FEEDBACK

+Very good use of props gives it a rundown/end of world feel imo
Have you tried it on all the bikes to make sure all can get through the swamp sections.?
+ Yes vote by me.

DOWN BLAINE COUNTRY DRAIN FEEDBACK
- Maybe make the sanchez the default vehicle? Might be better for off road setting?
+Yes vote from me, very good work!

Thanks! Yeah, loving the death/swamp feel of it, too bad you can't place skeletons or dead bodies,...

And I used my custom hexer while playing with you and I didn't make it through one point. So I added it to the description to use fast bikes and choppers are a no go.

Not always fond of the sanchez. I like to go fast on the natural ramps!

By the way I'd like to add this one because it's really fun and approve-worthy.

Madrazo's Stuntman by LeAristocrat

fun bycicle race!

• paulmgrath likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:12 AM Edited by mo-seph, 19 February 2014 - 12:54 PM.

Hey guys,

glad this one ahs got off the ground and theres some dedicated judges... you might have notice but racing is a big part of my gameplay :p

but ill throw a couple of my creation into the ring for your feedback and hopefully approval.. i think theyre pretty good but let me know what you think, constructive feedback is welcome although im not submitting my "working progress" tracks, but my more seasoned tracks that have had many hours tweaking and adjusting after many runs with fellow crew members..

Criminal RRRecords -

http://socialclub.ro...gA?platformId=2

Description

Escape the penitentiary RedRum style. On-Road, Off-Road, Anything to shake the cops. Finish up at Mckenzie Airfield - Fly to Freedom

Rating

97%

Vehicle Classes

Coupes, Off-Road, Sedans, Sports, SUVs

Grand Senora Desert, Sandy Shores, Alamo Sea, Zancudo River, Stab City, Mount Josiah, Calafia Bridge, Mount Chiliad, Grapeseed

Galileo's Inner Ring

http://socialclub.ro...jA?platformId=2

Description

Fast paced, Double-loop lap race around Galileo Observatory and Vinewood Hills. Enjoy the view as you explore Galileo's inner ring

Rating

100%

Vehicle Classes

Compacts, Coupes, Cycles, Motorcycles, Muscle, Off-Road, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super, SUVs, Utility

Baytree Canyon, Galileo Observatory

ps: as someone who's been pretty successful at the "approved" concept id recommend splitting the races from the DM's in 2 separate threads (im sure WBaker will move posts and adjust the thread title if you ask him nicely and offer :cookie: 's ),

purely for ease of navigation, judging and due to different player bases :)

Ive also added this thread to my signature :)

• stronktank likes this

D420
  • D420

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

Hey I created a custom race called GTA Trials 3, its basically a trials map and its quite difficult. I don't believe custom races are cross platform so this is only on PS3. You can download the race and see how fast you can complete it.

Download the map here:
http://rsg.ms/O5lKJx

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

Galileo's Ring

+ Great title

+ Great race with nice scenery and love the double tunnel entering

+ Requires skill

+ Good start/finish

- Some checkpoints could use better placement (like the one very close to the start is too close) and some could be placed further

- 4 laps is quite much imo. Makes it endurance race, unless you like it that way.

+ + + Approved, though could be perfected

Criminal RRRecords

+ Good race

+ Like the variation between offroad and concrete. Especially the parts where you have to choose.

+ Great checkpoint placement

+ Original theme for a PtP

+ + + Approved imo

• paulmgrath likes this

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

Could someone please review my race "Into the Country" that I posted a few days ago?

Also, this thread should be stickied, like the Xbox one is.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Ok guys, Stronk urged me to post a couple of my races for approval so I've attempted to identify my favourite 2 from the links in my sig.

This one

Description is to suit the 'story' of my playlists so doesn't tell you much about the course. Map does the job really, quite fast with some technical parts to it. I've been doing most of my editing to make them more playable so there shouldn't be any nasty surprises. Editing and the SC stat failure explains the lack of numbers at the bottom.

a1_zps49c66d8b.png

And this one.

A bit harder than the other one, some of the turns are a proper challenge. The one bit that may need a heads up is at the top of this map, you go under an overpass across a grass bank, there are obstacles on the exit. The CP should line you up quite nicely but doesn't indicate much of a turn, you will need a touch of brake on the grass to get thru the minor chicane that follows cleanly. There's also a tiny detour round a hotel entrance driveway shortly after that, the road rises so if you don't brake a bit harder than you'd think, you'll be checking in unexpectedly.

a1_zps508a76b4.png

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 26 February 2014 - 03:56 PM.

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:01 AM Edited by stronktank, 20 February 2014 - 12:03 AM.

Yeah, Enmonado: Speak up! You can select some races me and paulmgrath approved to put as approved. Would be good if you tested them too,... And then put them in your first post.

@ mo-seph:

For the Criminal RRRecords: I really like the race and replayed it a few times and found a problem that can be fixed. When you circled the prison you take the sharp turn to the left. But right before the turn you put a 'straight' CP, which you should delete so you can see from a distance that there will be a sharp turn. Everyone I played with rammed into the small wall.

Into the Country

- The title isn't very appealing

+ Good race, like the dirt part

- Where the big jump container makes you think you need to jump it but actually you need to go left and make a turn around the fences. Is this on purpose? Because if you take the jump at that speed you're swimming.

+ - Not too sure about this, it misses some variation. Maybe because it's an eight track.

• paulmgrath likes this

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

I put the dumpster ramp in to give racers the option of using it or going around. If you take it right it's actually quicker than going around. But seeing as many take it at high speeds, I'm going to go in and take it out. I'm also going to edit Mayhem at the Docks, and resubmit them for approval.

What is your guys take on gymkhanna style races. Mayhem at the Docks is nothing, from a technical standpoint, compared to some of the gymkhanna tracks I've made. They can be kind of confusing the 1st time through, due to all the twist and turns. I have one circuit, and one more gymkhanna race I'll like to submit.

• stronktank likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:50 AM Edited by mo-seph, 20 February 2014 - 10:53 AM.

Galileo's Ring

+ Great title

+ Great race with nice scenery and love the double tunnel entering

+ Requires skill

+ Good start/finish

- Some checkpoints could use better placement (like the one very close to the start is too close) and some could be placed further

- 4 laps is quite much imo. Makes it endurance race, unless you like it that way.

+ + + Approved, though could be perfected

Criminal RRRecords

+ Good race

+ Like the variation between offroad and concrete. Especially the parts where you have to choose.

+ Great checkpoint placement

+ Original theme for a PtP

+ + + Approved imo

cheers buddy,

that first checkpoint on Galileo is an awkward placement but imo it needs to be there to direct into the slalom section if its taken away theres no visibility of the next checkpoint due to the land undulation and the turn.

the reason for 4 laps by default is a) i personall prefer longer races so a default of 4 means i dont have to increase the number of laps every time i host , in a full lobby its much better RP and cash and

b) after lap 3 the front and back of the pack start to mix in the tunnel section, both in the same direction but approaching from different lines... 3 or less doesnt seem to quite spread everyone out enough to see that happen..

Yeah, Enmonado: Speak up! You can select some races me and paulmgrath approved to put as approved. Would be good if you tested them too,... And then put them in your first post.

@ mo-seph:

For the Criminal RRRecords: I really like the race and replayed it a few times and found a problem that can be fixed. When you circled the prison you take the sharp turn to the left. But right before the turn you put a 'straight' CP, which you should delete so you can see from a distance that there will be a sharp turn. Everyone I played with rammed into the small wall.

Into the Country

- The title isn't very appealing

+ Good race, like the dirt part

- Where the big jump container makes you think you need to jump it but actually you need to go left and make a turn around the fences. Is this on purpose? Because if you take the jump at that speed you're swimming.

+ - Not too sure about this, it misses some variation. Maybe because it's an eight track.

checkpoint 10, yup i know what you mean, i never design it to be easy lol,

after running about 15 plays of that with crew members before publishing it, universal vote was for that checkpoint to be there, without it people totally missed the left turn and carried on round the prison. taking it out makes it a bit more "blind"

next time you run it you'll notice that the "straight" checkpoint (10) moves you out towards the left to line you up properly for that sharp left turn. the desired line for that is to be coming right around the prison, then bank the right side of checkpoint 10 and then brake to apex the sharp 90 degree left... ill admit its a challenging corner, but thats by design not by mistake :)

given the "any other comments/instruction" caveat in the OP i probably should ahve warned you about these two points when i originally posted them, whenever i host i tend to warn people about the sharp left in the prison, also the sharp 90 degree right in the southeast corner of galileos's inner ring as that can be a pesky one too. but i wanted an unbias opinion without my influence, which is exactly what you delivered,

hope to see the OP updated soon with some approved races that i can take a look at

but i appreciate the constructive feedback dude :)

• paulmgrath and stronktank like this

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

If I knew how to link my races I would give you a few to approve !

Is there a certain style of race you are lacking (Jumps, GP, Bikes, etc) let me know as I have quite a few to choose from so should be able to give you 2 races within any description :)

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

If I knew how to link my races I would give you a few to approve !

Is there a certain style of race you are lacking (Jumps, GP, Bikes, etc) let me know as I have quite a few to choose from so should be able to give you 2 races within any description :)

Do i have to do everything for my fellow crew mates  :p

heres a link to two of dons races

http://socialclub.ro...2A?platformId=2

Super Sharp Shooter

1_0.jpg
Rank 1 2.62 miles
Players

1 to 16

Teams

Game Mode

Land Race

Route Type

Laps

Description

*Insert witty race description here*

Rating

98%

Vehicle Classes

Motorcycles, Muscle, Sports, Sports Classics, Super

Palomino Highlands, Tataviam Mountains, Murrieta Heights, La Mesa, San Andreas

and

http://socialclub.ro...mQ?platformId=2

The Essex Serpent

Description

Snake your way around this slippery track, named after my favourite boozer, glug !

Rating

100%

Vehicle Classes

Compacts, Coupes, Cycles, Motorcycles, Muscle, Off-Road, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super, SUVs, Utility

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:50 PM

Well I approve of Don and Mo's. Would also recommend muscle cars on The Essex Serpent for a very gratifying experience.

GreenReign
  • GreenReign

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by GreenReign, 20 February 2014 - 09:48 PM.

I made a couple subtle changes to Into the Country, and Mayhem at the Docks. With Mayhem at the Docks I moved the checkpoints further away from the big ramp, and got rid of one of them completely. However, as for the checkpoint in the hairpin turn that points at the concrete, there is nothing I could do, no matter how I angled it, it still points in the same direction when I test it. Must be a Creator issue. I also have a few more races I would like to submit along with the original 2.

Mayhem at the Docks

http://socialclub.ro...DQ?platformId=2

Into the Country

http://socialclub.ro...-w?platformId=2

Rich Mans Paradise

http://socialclub.ro...Pg?platformId=2

The Sandlot

http://socialclub.ro...Fw?platformId=2

Power to the Gymkhana

http://socialclub.ro...hA?platformId=2

The last two are pure gymkhana races, designed for difficulty, but fair racing. Technical driving skill is preferred.

• TheDabbingNinja likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users