Quantcast

» «
Photo

Zimmerman fights DMX Facial Urination possible.

165 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:01 AM

protip: I'm not libertarian. Your previous post doesn't apply to me at all. 

Don't come around me with that stupid 'protip' sh*t. I'm not 14 and this isn't 2006.

My post does apply to you because libertarian or not, you show the same symptoms. You're clearly trying to position your argument from the view of a fake 'logic and reason' standpoint. In reality you're arguing that the system works because for you it probably does. 

I think that was a dig at me, actually, I'm pretty sure it was. Same thing with theadmiral. 

You've never shown an interest in Ayn Rand, and I wouldn't really fit you in that sort of area completely. But I like you so maybe I'm letting you off the hook.

You know, I bought a copy of Atlas Shrugged and never read it. The only "libertarian" book I've really ever read was Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek.

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

My post does apply to you because libertarian or not, you show the same symptoms. You're clearly trying to position your argument from the view of a fake 'logic and reason' standpoint. In reality you're arguing that the system works because for you it probably does. 

I'm sick, please Dr Dixon, cure me of the dreaded libertarian.  :(

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

Don't come around me with that stupid 'protip' sh*t. I'm not 14 and this isn't 2006.

I think that was a dig at me, actually, I'm pretty sure it was. Same thing with theadmiral. 

You've never shown an interest in Ayn Rand, and I wouldn't really fit you in that sort of area completely. But I like you so maybe I'm letting you off the hook.

You know, I bought a copy of Atlas Shrugged and never read it. 

DON'T DO IT VLYNOR. I'll save you the pain, it's sh*t. Whether you agree with the political slant or not it's a f*cking terrible piece of writing, seriously God awful.

The only "libertarian" book I've really ever read was Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek 

I will forgive this because again, I'm a nice guy.

I'm sick, please Dr Dixon, cure me of the dreaded libertarian.  :(

I don't think there's any cure for you man, we're going to have to amputate. In any case that little piece of creative writing with the 'symptoms' remark is better than anything Rand ever wrote.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

You know, I bought a copy of Atlas Shrugged and never read it. 

DON'T DO IT VLYNOR. I'll save you the pain, it's sh*t. Whether you agree with the political slant or not it's a f*cking terrible piece of writing, seriously God awful.

No reason not to read something. If it's sh*t, it's sh*t. I still want to read it. :p

The only "libertarian" book I've really ever read was Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek 

I will forgive this because again, I'm a nice guy.

F.A. Hayek is a pretty intelligent guy, (Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences, Presidential Medal of Freedom). he's not spouting anarchist ideals.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:17 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 09 February 2014 - 06:17 AM.

No reason not to read something. If it's sh*t, it's sh*t. I still want to read it.  :p

It's genuinely painful. It's a really long book. I don't regret many things in my life, but committing to that book is one of those regrets.

F.A. Hayek is a pretty intelligent guy, (Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences, Presidential Medal of Freedom). he's not spouting anarchist ideals.

No economist would propose anarchism, (free market 'anarchism' isn't anarchism) but hey, spouting anarchist ideals isn't stupid!

This is all definitely related to George Zimmerman. I know I started this sidetrack, but I was making a point.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

I heard that the fight was called off

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

I guess even in America this was just too bizarre to actually happen.

Melchior
  • Melchior

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

Can you debate by any other means besides ad hominems, hyperbole, and strawmen? I'm genuinely curious.  

I simply resent the fact that you know nothing at all about this case, or the issues surrounding it, yet still felt compelled to barge in and act like the voice of reason, setting everybody straight. You don't even understand how this issue ties into race: it's not that everyone is furious at Zimmerman as an individual, they're pissed off that he was acquitted and defended by a great deal of the population, despite it being an open and shut case, legally speaking. The only variable between this and other comparable cases that end in conviction, is that this was a white man using a firearm to defend his gated community from a black teenager. It was every gun owner's fantasy come to life, and the black community is understandably ticked off at the fact that scores of people jerk off to the idea of splattering their kin all over the wall.

Yet, despite knowing nothing about the case, despite the entire, lengthy discussion going completely over your head, you expected to come in here with your knee jerk reaction and lecture people much more familiar with the case than you, expecting them to say "oh, I see. I know I'm too emotional, please teach me to think critically and not see racism everywhere... maybe with your help I can undo years of MSNBC liberal conditioning."

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:00 AM

I tell you all what.. I'll fight DMX and Zimmerman at once, if it will bring means of shutting this topic the f*ck up.

also, bring in Voodoo, Harley, Daz and Waddy. I'll fight it all.. and yes, on my own.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Can we avoid this topic turning into yet another sh*t-storm about the Zimmerman trial? I for one am only here to watch him get pissed on by.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

I think both should disappear from the media and fall into oblivion, they are not people worth of attention and only represent the worst that could come out of their communities. One is a racist murderer and the other is an homophobic asshole who also isn't an example of a peaceful person, considering the many illegal things that DMX has done in his past.

Really it's gonna be an horror show, showing what kind of person you should not try to be if you wanna be at least decent. I'll cheer for the society and the media so that they'll achieve an improvement.

lucid121
  • lucid121

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

world war z 2

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

With such a title, I expected a milestone

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by F4L?, 09 February 2014 - 09:29 PM.

With such a title, I expected a milestone

I don't do milestones.

@Danz, I suppose you do have a point, DMX isn't exactly a shining role model either, but at least he isn't trying to cash in on fact he killed someone and got famous for it, that's what really makes me want Zimmerman to get pummeled.

I mean next thing you know he's doing sex tapes and has A tv show called keeping up with the Zimmerman's.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

It's cancelled, lads.

• Moonshield likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

I mean next thing you know he's doing sex tapes...

tumblr_m6wgvmRU9e1r1k34vo1_500.jpg

Please. No. Never. I beg of you.

• Mr. House likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users