Quantcast

» «
Photo

Zimmerman fights DMX Facial Urination possible.

165 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

That's definitely why people supported him. No bias here.

Bias? I'm impartial observer. I have no vested interest either way.

Then droves of racist gun owners came out to support him because apparently the reason Americans love guns is so they can defend their gated communities from the hordes of inhuman black youths. Also he was acquitted by a jury of dumb Florida rednecks. 

That sounds like a bias. Or at least, it has your opinion all over it.

"Racist gun owners."

"Dumb Florida rednecks."

"Americans love guns so they can defend their communities from the hordes of inhuman black youths."

Yeah, that's a non-opinionated answer, right? If you're going to tell someone about an event and/or person (who knows nothing about it), you shouldn't deliver that information with your opinionated watermark all over it. I know I said something about Finn's response being opinionated/bias, but it wasn't nearly as much as yours, Mel.

No impartial observer believes anything other than what I said. If you think Zimmerman deserved to walk free, that he was in the right to follow Trayvon and that shooting him was proportional, then you're motivated by the racist paranoia that pervades American gun culture; it isn't white drug crazed maniacs that they're stockpiling AR-15s to keep at bay.

I'm not sure how you expected me to answer his question.Should I have said "he shot someone in self-defense" even though we know his life wasn't in danger? Should I say "he was trying to catch a criminal" when there's no evidence Trayvon was doing anything but heading to the f*cking shop? Should I say "it's controversial whether or not he should have walked" when precedent screams at us to throw him behind bars?

Should I have fell into the Balance Fallacy and told him what the other side thinks despite knowing that it's bullsh*t?

Is it too hard to say:

"George Zimmerman shot a Florida teen, Trayvon Martin. It stirred up controversy regarding the right to self-defense and whether lethal force should be authorized if someone is attacked with a non-lethal weapon. In this case, firearm against fist."

Or something to that effect. Rather than, "Racist gun owners. Americans love their guns because they can shoot the hordes of black youths, etc."

Not every impartial person thinks that people who didn't agree with the side of Trayvon Martin are racist gun-toting bigots. That's just your opinion.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Jo1MIg9.gif

• Moonshield, Raavi, Eris and 4 others like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:43 AM Edited by WBaker, 08 February 2014 - 03:46 AM.

There was a misunderstanding about "lean" a bit back in this discussion. The important bit is adding the promethizine to potentiate the opiate, usually codeine or hydrocodone. Then it is often added to a drink for flavor, which can be anything.

Iced tea and skittles are not relevant to "lean." Skittles are not replacements for jolly ranchers as a flavoring agent. It wouldn't work the same way and it certainly isn't necessary at all.

Macsnowblind707
  • Macsnowblind707

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:32 AM

I skimmed this. If he's gonna get the pee he needs to get r Kelly out duh closet.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

Does anyone want to talk about how George Zimmerman is fighting DMX and what might happen in the fight?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:56 AM

Does anyone want to talk about how George Zimmerman is fighting DMX and what might happen in the fight?

If the fight does happen, my money is on DMX. Unless someone slips a bag of Skittles into his hands, then my money would be on Zimmerman.

• Tacymist likes this

Bestrafe_Mich7.62
  • Bestrafe_Mich7.62

Der Metzgermeister

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

Gonna start out with both of them in the ring, GZ is gonna be hopping around like a moron getting himself all warmed up. X is just gonna be standing there with a stoic look on his face.

The bell will ring, they'll come to the center. GZ is gonna extend his hand to touch gloves but DMX isn't gonna touch them back. Then DMX is gonna unload on him and george is gonna hit the canvas, lay there for a while until the ref counts him out. Then he's gonna be helped back up to his feet and his face will look worse than what trayvon did to him.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Mamba

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

Well this is interesting... But why in the world would people bet on those two "human beings".

To start off...  One of them is a washed up rapper that once had a promising career. The other one was a nobody before this set of unfortunate circumstances.

Well I guess this entertainment.. "at its finest'.   :facedesk:

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:15 AM

Also, cheap drug cocktail? He was buying Skittles and ice tea...

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Lean_(drug)

You know pretty much every single kid I knew in Primary school through High-school bought skittle and iced tea or Cola or something extremely often, you can't make an assumption like that, while it's plausible, it's not for certain, and does that really change a person? I've used numerous drugs recreationally and so has a large amount of the population, approximately 10% of the US population this month has used an illicit drug, but that's not even the point, Zimmerman didn't know any of this, all he knew was that this kid looked suspicious and was following him trying to be a hero rather than just waiting for police, what was Zimmerman planning to do anyway? He couldn't arrest him because the kid hadn't committed an offence, and he would have known this as well considering he was studying criminal science or something at Uni, and then he hung up on the phone line operator so how was he going to tell the police what he was doing and where he was following this kid so cops could round him up? None of this makes sense to me. You insinuate that Trayvon was planning to cause trouble anyway, but I think it's the opposite, I think Zimmerman was the one looking for trouble, going to teach a lesson maybe.

I remember on numerous occasions walking to the corner store in the evenings to do so with my friends, or by myself at times. Sometimes when walking through a neighbourhood I would start running if there was someone watching me, just because I know it looks suspicious for me to walk around at night, and also because I don't feel safe if someone is watching/following me, and I'd rather not deal with the hassle of the police, even if i'd done absolutely nothing wrong, which could have been what Trayvon was doing. If someone started following me i'd become threatened and consider it stalking, so it becomes fight or flight, Trayvon could have gotten scared, and decided to beat this guy up after he started following him so he didn't follow him all the way home, who knows what Zimmerman was doing, I mean Trayvon could have thought this guy was going to break into his house or try and assault him, what would you think if someone was following you? I would get scared and I would probably confront them if they got too close or if they were following me for a while, I wouldn't want them to know where I live, and you would as well if you didn't think running would get you away from this person, so Trayvon attacked, bearing in mind Zimmerman weighed 10-20 kilos heavier than Trayvon which is a very large difference in a fight I think it strange that Zimmerman could not pull Trayvon off him and decided to shoot instead.

Now use of equal force comes in, I think shooting someone is overboard unless they are going to be attacking you with a weapon that has a large chance of being lethal, if someone is beating you up on the ground, you don't shoot first, you try pull them off you, judging my Zimmerman's injuries his head wasn't being hit extremely hard and I think he could have overpowered Trayvon easily considering he weighed 10 to 20 kilos heavier than him at the time, then again, we don't know how strong either was so this is all just opinion, and also how we don't know Trayvon's side of the story.

• S5L3T0, DJ Arrt and CatDog96 like this

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:15 AM

Also, cheap drug cocktail? He was buying Skittles and ice tea...

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Lean_(drug)

You know pretty much every single kid I knew in Primary school through High-school bought skittle and iced tea or Cola or something extremely often, you can't make an assumption like that, while it's plausible, it's not for certain, and does that really change a person? I've used numerous drugs recreationally and so has a large amount of the population, approximately 10% of the US population this month has used an illicit drug, but that's not even the point, Zimmerman didn't know any of this, all he knew was that this kid looked suspicious and was following him trying to be a hero rather than just waiting for police, what was Zimmerman planning to do anyway? He couldn't arrest him because the kid hadn't committed an offence, and he would have known this as well considering he was studying criminal science or something at Uni, and then he hung up on the phone line operator so how was he going to tell the police what he was doing and where he was following this kid so cops could round him up? None of this makes sense to me. You insinuate that Trayvon was planning to cause trouble anyway, but I think it's the opposite, I think Zimmerman was the one looking for trouble, going to teach a lesson maybe.

I remember on numerous occasions walking to the corner store in the evenings to do so with my friends, or by myself at times. Sometimes when walking through a neighbourhood I would start running if there was someone watching me, just because I know it looks suspicious for me to walk around at night, and also because I don't feel safe if someone is watching/following me, and I'd rather not deal with the hassle of the police, even if i'd done absolutely nothing wrong, which could have been what Trayvon was doing. If someone started following me i'd become threatened and consider it stalking, so it becomes fight or flight, Trayvon could have gotten scared, and decided to beat this guy up after he started following him so he didn't follow him all the way home, who knows what Zimmerman was doing, I mean Trayvon could have thought this guy was going to break into his house or try and assault him, what would you think if someone was following you? I would get scared and I would probably confront them if they got too close or if they were following me for a while, I wouldn't want them to know where I live, and you would as well if you didn't think running would get you away from this person, so Trayvon attacked, bearing in mind Zimmerman weighed 10-20 kilos heavier than Trayvon which is a very large difference in a fight I think it strange that Zimmerman could not pull Trayvon off him and decided to shoot instead.

Now use of equal force comes in, I think shooting someone is overboard unless they are going to be attacking you with a weapon that has a large chance of being lethal, if someone is beating you up on the ground, you don't shoot first, you try pull them off you, judging my Zimmerman's injuries his head wasn't being hit extremely hard and I think he could have overpowered Trayvon easily considering he weighed 10 to 20 kilos heavier than him at the time, then again, we don't know how strong either was so this is all just opinion, and also how we don't know Trayvon's side of the story.

^This. A 1000 times this.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:59 AM

My brain is not ready to process this information.

• theadmiral likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:18 AM

My brain is not ready to process this information.

Yeah I am still dumbstruck.

A hard-ass rapper who's been in prison will probably beat the hell out of a chubbyish guy who can't beat off a teenager 10-20 kilos lighter than him, so I'm guessing DMX is going to kick his ass.

Melchior
  • Melchior

The lights are so bright, but they never blind me

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

"George Zimmerman shot a Florida teen, Trayvon Martin. It stirred up controversy regarding the right to self-defense and whether lethal force should be authorized if someone is attacked with a non-lethal weapon. In this case, firearm against fist."

That is so not what happened.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

I wonder how will it end up.

My fake money is on Zimmerman.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

Yes. It is. George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin, the whole controversy is over whether or not he had a right to do so. 

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

a chubbyish guy who can't beat off a teenager 10-20 kilos lighter than him

Gross, was he trying?!

• Finn 7 five 11, Raavi, Shah Sam and 2 others like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

Yes. It is. George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin, the whole controversy is over whether or not he had a right to do so. 

Stalked, perused and murdered might be more accurate.

• theadmiral likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:08 PM Edited by Melchior, 08 February 2014 - 11:10 PM.

But it wasn't sparking a legitimate discussion about self-defense, it was warped by peoples' fear of young black men, and their love of guns (but I'm sure the two have nothing to do with each other...). If Trayvon had been white, and Zimmerman had killed him with a bottle or a knife, we wouldn't be having this discussion and Zimmerman would be in gaol where he belongs. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

As a huge libertarian and your local internet intellectual / try hard, it is my belief that an American should be able to have the right to follow and shoot whoever they want and i'm going to be militant about posting that belief here for you all to read. Anything else is not American and our founding fathers would cringe.

• Frank Brown and Mr. House like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

But it wasn't sparking a legitimate discussion about self-defense, it was warped by peoples' fear of young black men, and their love of guns (but I'm sure the two have nothing to do with each other...). If Trayvon had been white, and Zimmerman had killed him with a bottle or a knife, we wouldn't be having this discussion and Zimmerman would be in gaol where he belongs. 

'MEXICAN THUG KILLS STRAIGHT A STUDENT'

• Melchior and theadmiral like this

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

Jesus Christ man, you need to get your facts straight.

This is what we know: Trayvon Martin was walking home from the hospice center he volunteers at. Aryan Nation member George "Zyklon B" Zimmerman then spots the 10 year by the glow from his halo. Stepping out of his confederate flag-draped pick up, the racist gave chase. Trayvon nearly got away, but was stopped by a "do not enter" sign. Faced with certain death or breaking the law, he makes his stand. Zimmerman catches up to the boy and asks "any last words?". Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and said "World Peace". Zimmerman shouts "WHITE POWER" as he unloads his fully automatic assault rifle into the child. If not for the Republican Rethuglican party Trayvon may have survived, but with the skinhead's extended magazine being unfettered by common-sense legislation, he unloaded hundreds of rounds into the future Nobel Peace prize recipient. At this point Zimmerman starts repeatedly bashing his head into the concrete while screaming "Help me!". As Trayvon lay dying, the last thing he sees is the "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker disappear into the night.

I know this sounds a little one sided, but rest assured I'm an impartial observer. :3

• Toke, Finn 7 five 11, Ermac. and 2 others like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

This is what we know: Trayvon Martin was walking home from the hospice center he volunteers at. Aryan Nation member George "Zyklon B" Zimmerman then spots the 10 year by the glow from his halo. Stepping out of his confederate flag-draped pick up, the racist gave chase. Trayvon nearly got away, but was stopped by a "do not enter" sign. Faced with certain death or breaking the law, he makes his stand. Zimmerman catches up to the boy and asks "any last words?". Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and said "World Peace". Zimmerman shouts "WHITE POWER" as he unloads his fully automatic assault rifle into the child. If not for the Republican Rethuglican party Trayvon may have survived, but with the skinhead's extended magazine being unfettered by common-sense legislation, he unloaded hundreds of rounds into the future Nobel Peace prize recipient. At this point Zimmerman starts repeatedly bashing his head into the concrete while screaming "Help me!". As Trayvon lay dying, the last thing he sees is the "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker disappear into the night.

I know this sounds a little one sided, but rest assured I'm an impartial observer. :3

That's hilarious, man. Your writing style is on the level of your favourite hero, Ms Rand. Congrats.

• theadmiral likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

lol, that's kind of how it looks to the rest of the developed world.

• theadmiral likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:03 AM Edited by Vlynor, 09 February 2014 - 12:13 AM.

lol, that's kind of how it looks to the rest of the developed world.

I know it looks like that to some people, man. But if I'm just asking about what happened, the answer shouldn't be laced with opinion. He was harassing/stalking him, but that doesn't imply that the people that thought Zimmerman had a right to defend himself were racist, gun-toting bigots who love America and want to burn all the black-communist-nazi-socialist-prick-bastards.

As a huge libertarian and your local internet intellectual / try hard, it is my belief that an American should be able to have the right to follow and shoot whoever they want and i'm going to be militant about posting that belief here for you all to read. Anything else is not American and our founding fathers would cringe.

Are you done gobbling cock? Or are you just on hiatus?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

Huh?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

Huh?

Oh, nothing, Addy.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

I know it looks like that to some people, man. But if I'm just asking about what happened, the answer shouldn't be laced with opinion. He was harassing/stalking him, but that doesn't imply that the people that thought Zimmerman had a right to defend himself were racist, gun-toting bigots who love America and want to burn all the black-communist-nazi-socialist-prick-bastards.

It looks like that to everyone! Seriously, I've talked about this ad nauseum. Race and love of guns are literally the only things that could make someone defend Zimmerman, and I have a hard time believing they aren't related. 

• theadmiral likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:37 AM

seriously who gives a sh*t.

hey, let's argue about whether or not OJ Simpson killed his white bitch.

who cares? it's done. the trial is past. let the kid rest in peace.

I just want to see DMX smash that chubby fool like a bloated pimple.

• Frank Brown likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

seriously who gives a sh*t.

hey, let's argue about whether or not OJ Simpson killed his white bitch.

who cares? it's done. the trial is past. let the kid rest in peace.

I just want to see DMX smash that chubby fool like a bloated pimple.

his lack of a conviction is an important event in American history. It's not just a matter of some thing that happened in a stasis. It's a matter that shows the relationships that Americans still have with race and guns. Same with the OJ thing.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:44 AM Edited by theadmiral, 09 February 2014 - 12:45 AM.

Its all pointless anyways because the word is the thing got cancelled on account of death threats and public outrage.

• JIMHO likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users