Quantcast

» «
Photo

Zimmerman fights DMX Facial Urination possible.

165 replies to this topic
Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

Also, cheap drug cocktail? He was buying Skittles and ice tea...

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Lean_(drug)

It says you need hard candy and lemonade. Seriously, a black kid can't buy lollies and a carbonated beverage without people assuming it's for a drug mixture, even though the items in question aren't typically used in drug mixtures? There's also no evidence he's ever used "lean" the liver damage is usually associated with DXM, a completely different drug, or alcohol.

Also don't bother responding, I'm heading to the pharmacy, then the 7/11 and I'll be off my tits for the rest of the day. Gonna get my purple drank on.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

It says you need hard candy and lemonade. Seriously, a black kid can't buy lollies and a carbonated beverage without people assuming it's for a drug mixture, even though the items in question aren't typically used in drug mixtures? There's also no evidence he's ever used "lean" the liver damage is usually associated with DXM, a completely different drug, or alcohol.

Also don't bother responding, I'm heading to the pharmacy, then the 7/11 and I'll be off my tits for the rest of the day. Gonna get my purple drank on.

That's pretty much a forfeit from you then. 

Don't forget to break into some houses while you're off your face. Hope you don't run into any 'creepy ass crackers'

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:42 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 08 February 2014 - 01:42 AM.

That's pretty much a forfeit from you then. 

Don't forget to break into some houses while you're off your face. Hope you don't run into any 'creepy ass crackers'

Nah he probably just realised how futile it is to argue with someone so consistently stupid and found something more productive to do, like masturbate or stick his head in a blender.

I'd mention the part about breaking into houses, but I too have something better to do. I have a screwdriver and a naked eyeball.

And they mix the skittles and iced tea with hydrocodone syrup to make lean.

Also lol. 'they'

BOY THOSE CRAZY ni**ers.

• Moonshield, Finn 7 five 11, theadmiral and 1 other like this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

I'm as white as snow, so I should be fine even if I do go on a crime spree.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

Nah he probably just realised how futile it is to argue with someone so consistently stupid and found something more productive to do, like masturbate or stick his head in a blender.

I'd mention the part about breaking into houses, but I too have something better to do. I have a screwdriver and a naked eyeball.

Good one. Nothing even remotely intelligent to add so you go straight for an insult. Go sit in the corner and play with your crayons while the grown ups have a discussion.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

Good one. Nothing even remotely intelligent to add so you go straight for an insult. Go sit in the corner and play with your crayons while the grown ups have a discussion.

We weren't having a discussion, you were grasping at straws to justify your racial prejudice and I was making fun of you.

• Moonshield likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:50 AM

No I don't think you understand my humour here. I'm mocking you because you're stupid. The fact that I'm not bothering to engage you in conversation here is not because I'm so dumb that I just can't possibly think of a response to match your mighty intellect, I'm doing it as a highly sophisticated form of mockery, suggesting that entering conversation with you is below me.

It is. Call it arrogant, but hey

you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif

• theadmiral and make total destroy like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

It seems you two are both as retarded as each other and were blinded by the storm whipped up by Sharpton and Jackson. 

TM deserved a bullet, I'm glad someone shot him before he shot someone else. Statistics prove that was pretty likely to happen. He was a scumbag drug addict thief who got shot by someone fed up with crime in his neighbourhood.

There is nothing highly sophisticated about what you're saying. Your zookeeper will be around to feed you soon, better put on a show for the tourists outside your cage.

Bestrafe_Mich7.62
  • Bestrafe_Mich7.62

Der Metzgermeister

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

When in doubt, just stomp your feet and call everybody racist.

You guys are all just a bunch of racists..
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

When in doubt, just stomp your feet and call everybody racist.

So true. Never let the truth get in the way of a chance to make 'whitey' look evil.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:11 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 08 February 2014 - 02:11 AM.

I agree guys, kill all ni**ers

KILL ALL NI**ERS

KILL ALL NI**ERS

KILL ALL NI**ERS

I'm glad we've finally stood up against this oppression. Time to take this forum and this country back from darkie.

• rudy likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

0/10

You've had nothing from the start and you still have nothing but childish remarks and insults.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

0/10

You've had nothing from the start and you still have nothing but childish remarks and insults.

Why would I bother making an argument from a ni**er hating piece of sh*t.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

It seems you two are both as retarded as each other and were blinded by the storm whipped up by Sharpton and Jackson. 

No, I understand the facts of the case. That situations like this make up the bulk of second degree murder convictions, that shooting someone in the chest is disproportional force when your being punched in the face, that disobeying the operator's instructions and chasing an excitable youth through the streets while you are armed is nothing but mind-blowing stupidity; called "negligence" in legal contexts. If anything, you've been blinded by racists and gun nuts.

I only vaguely know who Sharpton and Jackson are. They're activists for minority rights and the former is a priest, yeah? They don't sound like evil, opportunistic conspirators to me.

TM deserved a bullet, I'm glad someone shot him before he shot someone else. Statistics prove that was pretty likely to happen. He was a scumbag drug addict thief who got shot by someone fed up with crime in his neighbourhood.

He wasn't a drug addict thief on the verge of shooting someone, he was a pot smoking youth who stole a small amount of jewellery once. No evidence he was responsible for the break ins or that he was an avid "lean" user, or a "lean" user at all.

Statistics? Go on cowboy, use statistics to prove that Trayvon was a burgeoning gang banger, despite only having committed very minor crimes (again, I made him look like an alter boy at his age) and living in a suburban neighbourhood.

• D- Ice likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

Ik
0/10

Haha. Pull out the racism card again. You've got nothing!

Let that blind fury surge through you!

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:22 AM

Ik
0/10

If you think that some spoiled 14 year old white kid saying that blacks deserve to be shot makes me furious then you're sadly mistaken and quite possibly pathologically deluded.

I have to give Zimmerman credit though, he finally managed to get the white man to support Mexicans. And all it too was killing blacks!

• D- Ice and theadmiral like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

Ik
0/10

If you think that some spoiled 14 year old white kid saying that blacks deserve to be shot makes me furious then you're sadly mistaken and quite possibly pathologically deluded.

I have to give Zimmerman credit though, he finally managed to get the white man to support Mexicans. And all it too was killing blacks!

Oh, assumptions and big words. I'm loving this!

You still have nothing. Rage on boy, rage on!

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:28 AM

Ik
0/10

Oh, assumptions and big words. I'm loving this!

You still have nothing. Rage on boy, rage on!

Don't you have posts from Melchior about backing up your claims with 'statistics' to be ignoring?

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:34 AM

Haha. Silly boy, I thought it was futile? It's too much fun watching you getting your jimmies rustled.

Firstly, please quote me where I said blacks deserve to be shot. I'm worried your reading comprehension is a bit poor. ....

Bestrafe_Mich7.62
  • Bestrafe_Mich7.62

Der Metzgermeister

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

No, I understand the facts of the case. That situations like this make up the bulk of second degree murder convictions, that shooting someone in the chest is disproportional force when your being punched in the face, that disobeying the operator's instructions and chasing an excitable youth through the streets while you are armed is nothing but mind-blowing stupidity; called "negligence" in legal contexts. If anything, you've been blinded by racists and gun nuts.

I only vaguely know who Sharpton and Jackson are. They're activists for minority rights and the former is a priest, yeah? They don't sound like evil, opportunistic conspirators to me.

People die from head injuries everyday. Fractured skulls hematomas brain damage etc. Getting your head smashed repeatedly against the ground and pavement is no joke. It's very possible for the result to be fatal.

And according to GZ's account he was fading out of consciousness and his shirt came up revealing his weapon. According to him trayvon then allegedly said "oh M effer you're gonna die tonight." At that point zimmerman panicked and did what he felt like he had to do to preserve his own life. And later on the jury agreed with him.

Whether or not he was following trayvon and whether race was a factor is really irrelevant. It's a free country and GZ had every right to be out there just as trayvon did.

And don't bother looking into sharpton and jackson. They're nobody to be admired. They really do nothing more than descend on the scenes of tragedies and manipulate the facts and increase the racial divide for their own profits. It's disgusting.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

Haha. Silly boy, I thought it was futile? It's too much fun watching you getting your jimmies rustled.

Firstly, please quote me where I said blacks deserve to be shot. I'm worried your reading comprehension is a bit poor. ....

No, if you're going to claim that a kid deserved to be murdered then you better back up your sh*t or shut the f*ck up.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:51 AM Edited by Raavi, 08 February 2014 - 02:52 AM.

Zimmerman killed a piece of sh*t scumbag drugged up thief 'kid' that was attempting to beat him to death. If a white kid had been shot you would never have heard of it. Thank Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for the sh*tstorm it turned into.

Oh golly gee, these injuries are surely life threatening! I'm surprised he didn't sue Trayvon's kin for damages!

george_zimmerman_injury.jpg

Anyone who read deeper than what the mainstream media reported knows that Trayvon was going to eat a bullet soon enough. It just happened to be when he was on his way back from buying the ingredients for his favourite cheap drug cocktail. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The only "drugs" that were found in his system were traces of THC/Marihuana, which shouldn't be considered a drug in the first place, but that's a whole other debate.

Next time read the facts, before coming in here and spouting your tripe.

• D- Ice, THE GHETTO SAMURAI, theadmiral and 1 other like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

I've read plenty of facts. Seems you're all bleeding hearts gobbling up the sh*t fed to you by the left wing media.

No point arguing with any of you, you're too brainwashed already.

Zimmerman ftw.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

I've read plenty of facts. Seems you're all bleeding hearts gobbling up the sh*t fed to you by the left wing media.

No point arguing with any of you, you're too brainwashed already.

Zimmerman ftw.

Translation: Short thoughtless responses and baseless allegations are the extent to which I can defend my ignorance-ridden arguments. Your arguments obliterated my Fox News educated rhetoric, so I'm going to tap out before I make an even bigger fool of myself and destroy what ever credibility I still have left.

Yes, I'm recycling this one.

• Melchior and theadmiral like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

Haha you've got even less than your mate Nale Dixon. I expected more from you.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

Thank you for proving my point.

• theadmiral likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

Thanks for proving mine.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

lmfao left wing media. In America.

Kids these days.

• Moonshield and make total destroy like this

acidmobster
  • acidmobster

DARK PLAGUED SKITZO NIGGA WTH

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

I can imagine DMX in the ring. 

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... Grrrrrrrrrr..... Rooof Rooof! Grrrr....!"

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:22 AM Edited by Raavi, 08 February 2014 - 03:27 AM.

Thanks for proving mine.

How does any of what I typed up even remotely prove me, and I quote "bleeding hearts gobbling up the sh*t fed to you by the left wing media."? Please humor me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users