Quantcast

» «
Photo

Zimmerman fights DMX Facial Urination possible.

165 replies to this topic
Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

That's definitely why people supported him. No bias here.

Bias? I'm impartial observer. I have no vested interest either way.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

schadenfreude

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

Didn't zimmerman also apparently try to kill his girlfriend or something and ex-wife?? O_O I would never give this man my charity money. 

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Peeling potatoes like a pro

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Please whatever you guys do, dont pay to see this. We dont need to perpetuate this guy in the lime light any longer than he has been.

If you must watch just pirate it.

I second this. I don't know about you guys, but I'd feel pretty dumb if I payed to see this. I wouldn't even watch it on TV. Just wait for YouTube highlights.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

Isn't DMX also a bigoted piece of sh*t?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:56 AM

I think he has so ignorant moments, but in general I would say he is as straight a shooter as a rapper could get

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

I was hoping Zimmerman would have picked Game but that would be a 110% lose for him . 

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

I think he has so ignorant moments, but in general I would say he is as straight a shooter as a rapper could get

One of his songs is literally a four minute long, homophobic rant.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Hmm, guess I have only ever heard his more positive stuff. I tend to avoid bigotry so...

DMX=Bigot

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Peeling potatoes like a pro

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

He also used to organize dog fights, if I recall correctly. So it's not like any of those two deserve to get out of that fight with all their teeth accounted for. And that's at the least.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

Let's not forget that as well as murdering a unarmed black teenager, because he thought he looked "suspicious" (suspicious is a synomyn for black in most of these cases); he also threatened his girlfriend with a shotgun. He's all-round scumbag that's for sure, and he doesn't seem to be able to handle himself without a gun, so it'll be fun to watch him get beaten to within a inch of his life.

• Detective Phelps likes this

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by Max, 07 February 2014 - 01:18 PM.

I am absolutely astounded that Zimmerman is looking to build upon his notoriety and '15 minutes of fame'. First the artwork he sold several months ago and now this. A notoriety built upon the death of a 17 year old boy, whatever the circumstances. If he felt any shred of remorse or human decency he would try and keep an extremely low-profile for the rest of his life.

This is something out of Idiocracy, and to the rest of the world it looks as if America is becoming a parody of itself. Shameless from DMX, Zimmerman, the Network broadcasting the fight and the Promoters.

• Brown Sugar, Finn 7 five 11, Detective Phelps and 1 other like this

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 07 February 2014 - 03:18 PM.

I am absolutely astounded that Zimmerman is looking to build upon his notoriety and '15 minutes of fame'. First the artwork he sold several months ago and now this. A notoriety built upon the death of a 17 year old boy, whatever the circumstances. If he felt any shred of remorse or human decency he would try and keep an extremely low-profile for the rest of his life.

This is something out of Idiocracy, and to the rest of the world it looks as if America is becoming a parody of itself. Shameless from DMX, Zimmerman, the Network broadcasting the fight and the Promoters.

This is America. People would sell their grandmother if they knew they could get on TV. Why do you think guys like Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos, Maury are so popular? 

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

DMX is gonna f*cking wreck him

• Detective Phelps likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

DMX is gonna f*cking wreck him

I hope so, Zimmerman needs to be taught a lesson (getting urinated on :lol: ).

Apparently the match is being labelled as a celebrity match? Zimmerman doesn't deserve to be called a "celebrity".

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

One of his songs is literally a four minute long, homophobic rant.

This mindset is super common in rap culture, though.

This is just a scam for the promoters to get money from idiots and for DMX and Zimmz to cash in on the pub. Like I said earlier, I really wouldn't be surprised if Don King had a hand in it.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:16 PM Edited by Vlynor, 07 February 2014 - 09:22 PM.

Then droves of racist gun owners came out to support him because apparently the reason Americans love guns is so they can defend their gated communities from the hordes of inhuman black youths. Also he was acquitted by a jury of dumb Florida rednecks. 

That sounds like a bias. Or at least, it has your opinion all over it.

"Racist gun owners."

"Dumb Florida rednecks."

"Americans love guns so they can defend their communities from the hordes of inhuman black youths."

Yeah, that's a non-opinionated answer, right? If you're going to tell someone about an event and/or person (who knows nothing about it), you shouldn't deliver that information with your opinionated watermark all over it. I know I said something about Finn's response being opinionated/bias, but it wasn't nearly as much as yours, Mel.

• 93Sean93, na89340qv0n34b09q340, Coat. and 2 others like this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:30 PM

I really could care less about this. Two people trying to push their celebrity status and using charity as a facade.

• Brown Sugar and 018361 like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

Who is zimmerman?

I know dmx but this zimmer dude is a stranger to me

http://en.wikipedia....eorge_Zimmerman

He shot an killed an innocent person pretty much, and that's where the argument begins...If you lived in the US you would have seen it all over the news for months.

If you're going to tell a guy about an event, don't start it off with a bias, please. :p

I can see the bias, I don't disagree, I said it because it was quick to write on my phone, I did add "That's where the argument begins" to kind of state what I am saying isn't necessarily correct, and a link so people can start their own research.

• Frank Brown likes this

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Ethiopia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:16 PM

He's gonna teach him a lesson that fights can be settled without guns? What a cringe worthy asshole this DMX guy is.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by Vlynor, 07 February 2014 - 11:28 PM.

Who is zimmerman?

http://en.wikipedia....eorge_Zimmerman

He shot an killed an innocent person pretty much, and that's where the argument begins...If you lived in the US you would have seen it all over the news for months.

If you're going to tell a guy about an event, don't start it off with a bias, please. :p

I can see the bias, I don't disagree, I said it because it was quick to write on my phone, I did add "That's where the argument begins" to kind of state what I am saying isn't necessarily correct, and a link so people can start their own research.

Gotcha.

Not trying to be Mr. PC, I actually want to hear everyone's view on it, but if someone asks about a subject and is immediately greeted with an opinion before they even get to learn about it, that's not really right. In my opinion, that is.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Who is zimmerman?

Zimmerman killed a piece of sh*t scumbag drugged up thief 'kid' that was attempting to beat him to death. If a white kid had been shot you would never have heard of it. Thank Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for the sh*tstorm it turned into.

• Johnny Spaz likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

He also used to organize dog fights, if I recall correctly.

Let's not forget that as well as murdering a unarmed black teenager

DMX is a self-proclaimed homophobe. but so was every single other rapper during the 90's. and a lot of them today because it's simply a reflection of the hip hop culture. he organized dog fights in the hood because that's what people do in the projects to pass the time... among other things. I would argue it was also just a reflection of the culture he was raised in (same situation as Michael Vick).

doesn't make dog fighting or homophobia right, but it's not like he behaves that way for attention either. it's literally who he is.

DMX was implicated but never convicted in a stabbing assault.

I would call George Zimmerman a murderer before I applied the label to DMX.

long story short?

they're both the kind of sad-sacks who need a celebrity boxing match to keep paying the bills... nobody really wins here.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:45 AM

Then droves of racist gun owners came out to support him because apparently the reason Americans love guns is so they can defend their gated communities from the hordes of inhuman black youths. Also he was acquitted by a jury of dumb Florida rednecks. 

That sounds like a bias. Or at least, it has your opinion all over it.

"Racist gun owners."

"Dumb Florida rednecks."

"Americans love guns so they can defend their communities from the hordes of inhuman black youths."

Yeah, that's a non-opinionated answer, right? If you're going to tell someone about an event and/or person (who knows nothing about it), you shouldn't deliver that information with your opinionated watermark all over it. I know I said something about Finn's response being opinionated/bias, but it wasn't nearly as much as yours, Mel.

No impartial observer believes anything other than what I said. If you think Zimmerman deserved to walk free, that he was in the right to follow Trayvon and that shooting him was proportional, then you're motivated by the racist paranoia that pervades American gun culture; it isn't white drug crazed maniacs that they're stockpiling AR-15s to keep at bay.

I'm not sure how you expected me to answer his question.Should I have said "he shot someone in self-defense" even though we know his life wasn't in danger? Should I say "he was trying to catch a criminal" when there's no evidence Trayvon was doing anything but heading to the f*cking shop? Should I say "it's controversial whether or not he should have walked" when precedent screams at us to throw him behind bars?

Should I have fell into the Balance Fallacy and told him what the other side thinks despite knowing that it's bullsh*t?

• theadmiral likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

No impartial observer believes anything other than what I said. If you think Zimmerman deserved to walk free, that he was in the right to follow Trayvon and that shooting him was proportional, then you're motivated by the racist paranoia that pervades American gun culture; it isn't white drug crazed maniacs that they're stockpiling AR-15s to keep at bay.

So you speaking for everyone? You can read minds can you?

Do go on, oh wise one.

Anyone who read deeper than what the mainstream media reported knows that Trayvon was going to eat a bullet soon enough. It just happened to be when he was on his way back from buying the ingredients for his favourite cheap drug cocktail. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Bestrafe_Mich7.62
  • Bestrafe_Mich7.62

Der Metzgermeister

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

Zimmerman is a complete dumbass. I feel like most of his recent publicity stunts have shown that. Including wanting to get beat up by DMX. And I mean the guy trusted his life to a kel tec for christ's sake.

I don't feel like he should've followed trayvon but he thought he was doing the right thing. But as far as the rest, I believe GZ's version of events. I think trayvon was a little wannabe thug who figured he was gonna roll on somebody that night and get away with it. I have no problem with what he got.

As far as the fight, Earls gonna beat the schidt out of him but I'm not gonna pay to watch it.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:59 AM

Anyone who read deeper than what the mainstream media reported knows that Trayvon was going to eat a bullet soon enough. It just happened to be when he was on his way back from buying the ingredients for his favourite cheap drug cocktail. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I've read all that slanderous garbage. There's no evidence that he was anything but a restless teen, smoking pot and maybe stealing a few valuables. At eighteen I made Trayvon Martin look like an alter boy, do I deserve to lose my life?

Also, cheap drug cocktail? He was buying Skittles and ice tea...

• theadmiral likes this

Coat.
  • Coat.

Breathe

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

This is going to be pretty f*cking funny. 

• EyeMacHunt and theadmiral like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

The issue of lethal "self-defense" is going to be examined again in Florida.

http://www.cnn.com/2...eater-shooting/

There is more evidence in this one but it seems to boil down to the same question of whether lethal force is appropriate if you feel threatened.

Bestrafe_Mich7.62
  • Bestrafe_Mich7.62

Der Metzgermeister

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

I've read all that slanderous garbage. There's no evidence that he was anything but a restless teen, smoking pot and maybe stealing a few valuables. At eighteen I made Trayvon Martin look like an alter boy, do I deserve to lose my life?
If you sucker punch somebody just because he's following you then sit on him banging his head against the ground then yes, you deserve what you get.

Even the prosecution never denied that version of events or offered their own. They just tried to play up trayvon as a scared innocent little boy.

And they mix the skittles and iced tea with hydrocodone syrup to make lean.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

Also, cheap drug cocktail? He was buying Skittles and ice tea...

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Lean_(drug)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users