The GTAForums Official R* Crew

3,636 replies to this topic
Erratical
  • Erratical

Just call me "E"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

Can I interest you guys in a few matches tonight? Maybe around 7?

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

I don't have a problem with it, but at the same time I have chosen to be a part of this crew exclusively.  So I don't have another option.  Maybe it's time to join another crew, but then I would just be contributing to the lack of people online in our crew.

I'm in three, one that's just me and my brother, this one, and another GTAF one that's for official groups. On the one hand I agree, being in multiple crews doesn't exactly help the activity of any other crew. That said, almost all the members of gangs/groups on GTAF official or unofficial, are in multiple crews. Usually this one, the one for official groups, and then another crew for whatever specific group/gang they're in, sometimes more on top of that.

That's why I usually try to add people I see in game from any of those crews as friends, and accept friend requests (provided they mention who they are, or that they're from here, as I tend to ignore blind invites/requests) so even if I'm not in a specific crew at that moment, I can still see them come online, or show up on the pause menu.

If anything we should consider reaching out to other groups/gangs here. I know I've read a few say they have no intention of changing from their group's crew even for individual matches, but not everyone shares that view. And even if they didn't change crews, if enough of us have enough of them on our friends lists it should still work fine to up activity. Maybe something as simple as having this crew and other crews based off of GTAF consider being "allies" or something.

At the very least I'd imagine that there are members of the smaller crews who (even if they don't want to switch crews for a game) would like to find more people to play with when there aren't enough of any one crew online.

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

Anyone noticed other crews using the logo? I was playing last night and came across someone with our logo on the front of his jacket thought it was one of you lot, turns out no, some crew with N.E.F.F as a tag I think, might have added him but not too sure!

Huang Leroy
  • Huang Leroy

A.K.A. YungLive201

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:32 PM

That happened to me few times before, its just a glitch though. I was able to figure that out when I was playing with a guy from one of my other crews and the GTAF emblem was appearing on his jacket in the lobby screen. Checked a little later in the crew menu, and nothing changed.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Lord of the Thighs

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Been enjoying representing GTAForums on Online recently with QUEEN--ROCKS

jz90eh.jpg

Having a lot of fun. More active PSN players are needed methinks? - either that or I am just too active haha.

• QUEEN--ROCKS likes this

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

Also, it is different seeing your crews logo in session, and on the screens, lobby screen, as well as the player list in the pause menu, active members list under crews in the pause menu, etc. On a few of those screens it tends to just load your crew logo where anyone has a logo.

So like if I'm in my other crew and I go to pause, crews, GTAF, active members, everyone there who has a logo on their outfit shows as wearing whatever logo my current crew uses.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

Yo if any of the GTAF dudes on the PS3/360 is bored/free & looking out for some big organized games in the next 2 weeks, check out our annual event we're hosting. http://gtaforums.com...-the-six-yards/

There is an IV/EFLC PC meet too, not sure how much people from the crew play it, but if anyone are, do join us. (And seeing as this is some sort of a general chatter for GTAF gangs, all the other gangs feel free to join us as usual)

• Mikeol1987 and ThirdDruid like this

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Corredo "Cordero" Corleone

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Good stuff Andy. We'll rally up some troops. Looks like a good time.

While you're here, excellent job on the new mag release. I read the whole thing last night. I've seen a lot of forum journalism here over the years, even done some of my own, and that's the best I've ever seen. I know its a ton of work but that sh*ts awesome man. Well done.
  • Mikeol1987 likes this

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

It's been good seeing new players online. Have met and played with many of you, but surely not all. If you see me online, Supernutz40 XBL, feel free to send a message or invite or whatever. There's usually 3-5 of us on around 9/10 PM (PST). I will be on about 3 hours from now as well. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

Murderous War Dragon Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:43 AM Edited by ThirdDruid, 09 March 2014 - 03:45 AM.

I second that, I'm happy about the recent height of activity on the streets of Los Santos. I'v played with many of you and it's been fun. If anyone that I haven't played with wish to play with me, add ThirdDruid on XBL.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

Thanks for joining some games recently QUEEN.

Take no offense to the no Auto Shotgun rants you received last night, the weapon is highly disrespected because it's so over powered in free aim.

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

No worries, AJ.  Had I known beforehand that the auto shotgun was not allowed I wouldn't have used it.  Thank you for your understanding!

I've been practicing my free aiming skills lately.  I'll be honest, I sucked at first.  But I'm starting to get the hang of it.  That being said I would like to arrange our second GTA Forums vs The Damned playlist eventually.  At the moment, it will be tough for me fit it into my schedule, but just know that we're interested.  I'll keep in touch.

• Pyrrhus, A J and G D like this

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

No worries, AJ.  Had I known beforehand that the auto shotgun was not allowed I wouldn't have used it.  Thank you for your understanding!

I've been practicing my free aiming skills lately.  I'll be honest, I sucked at first.  But I'm starting to get the hang of it.  That being said I would like to arrange our second GTA Forums vs The Damned playlist eventually.  At the moment, it will be tough for me fit it into my schedule, but just know that we're interested.  I'll keep in touch.

Definitely, I'll give you the honours of creating the playlist this time, I think we played 7 or 8 rounds last time, and it went really well. 

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:47 AM

I need at least 5 guys to do a little GTAF Gang fight with me against The Legion. Its going down at 5 PM Eastern time on Friday 3/14. PM me or send me a message on Xbox. My GT is dash86.

• A J likes this

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

I need at least 5 guys to do a little GTAF Gang fight with me against The Legion. Its going down at 5 PM Eastern time on Friday 3/14. PM me or send me a message on Xbox. My GT is dash86.

I'll be around Dash, I could also get several other crew members to join us.

• kjahcleveland likes this

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

Yeah do that. I haven't heard from anyone really.

Desu Nei
  • Desu Nei

Kawaii

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

Hey if there's still room I'll jump in too. My GT's Desu Nei. Just tell me if I'm in and I'll be there Dash :)
  • kjahcleveland likes this

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Hey if there's still room I'll jump in too. My GT's Desu Nei. Just tell me if I'm in and I'll be there Dash :)

Your in, see u online buddy!

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

Hey QUEEN,

You're getting better at the game ! Let me know a date and time, when you want to organise another GTAF vs DAMN showdown. 

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

Wheres everybody at? Im the only one here these guys are waiting.

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 18 March 2014 - 10:30 PM.

Hey QUEEN,

You're getting better at the game ! Let me know a date and time, when you want to organise another GTAF vs DAMN showdown. 

Thanks, AJ.  I appreciate that.  I also want to thank you for being an awesome guy to practice with.

In regards to a showdown, I can't commit to any specific dates yet.  Looking forward to it though.

LuigiMancini
  • LuigiMancini

Crackhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

My GT is LuigiMancini im an ex Mancini Crime Family reached the rank of capo (squad leader)  Mancinis was the best Family around hundreds of members ect. i also ran my own family for a while with 25+ Active members, i have a great amount of experience and knoledge and can provide amazing ideas, and active service to your crew, please Add me on Xbox at GT: Luigi Mancini and mail me thank you.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:29 AM

My GT is LuigiMancini im an ex Mancini Crime Family reached the rank of capo (squad leader)  Mancinis was the best Family around hundreds of members ect. i also ran my own family for a while with 25+ Active members, i have a great amount of experience and knoledge and can provide amazing ideas, and active service to your crew, please Add me on Xbox at GT: Luigi Mancini and mail me thank you.

I appreciate your enthusiasm Luigi.

I find it unfortunate that of all the words in your post you would spell wrong, it would be 'knowledge'.

You say the Mancini's were the 'Best Family'? How can you substantiate that claim? I've never heard of them, and I'm curious as to what criteria you can provide to fit that claim.

We're always looking for members, especially those with enthusiasm. However, you stumbled a bit coming into the door, and you have obviously not done the proper research towards our recruitment policies. I will not come looking for you, but I am curious as to what you will do now.

Make it right.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Carry on My Wayward Son

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by T0X1C, 20 March 2014 - 07:54 PM.

Toxic from The Damned here to propose another event between us and your crew on PS3, we had a few deathmatches and races recently which were (apparently) very fun. I wasn't able to take part, unfortunately.

My idea is to have 2 football (soccer) themed, highly experimental matches. The first using a volleyball that spawns on the beach and an enclosed "arena" I created using the content creator wherein we play classic, on foot football. This one is very experimental, I can't guarantee that the ball won't suddenly dissappear. :p
The second is a car football match, à la Top Gear. We've already done this before amongst ourselves and it was really stupid but also great fun. Here's the video:

Hopefully this can go down next weekend. I'll create a topic once both sides have enough members signed up.
So if you're interested, try to gather 8 members (preferably forum based players only), if you can't then I think 5 would be good enough for the event. Perhaps your members who don't enjoy the competitive aspect of GTAO can get involved this time. You can either reply here or in The Damned topic.

Just remember:
PS3 ONLY :)
  • G D likes this

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

Looks pretty sweet Tox....minus the whole 'the ball MAY disappear' bit. lol

I'm off PS3 for the time being, mine took a dumb a month or so ago, but we're always looking to get activities going on that end. I'll see what I can do to push some folks your way.

Cheers.

• rockswat1 likes this

rockswat1
  • rockswat1

Shooter

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:29 AM Edited by rockswat1, 02 April 2014 - 12:31 AM.

GTAForums Name: rockswat1
Social Club Name: rockswat1
PSN Name: rockswat1

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

Hi rockswat1...

You need to post that in the Official Crew Recruitment thread.  My apologies for sending you to the wrong section of the thread...I'll just give you this quick link.

http://gtaforums.com...ew-recruitment/

• Punisher. likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

I think it's pretty sh*tty what you guys did to Druid. He put in a lot of time in with this crew and you sh*t on him. On that note, I am out.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Lord of the Thighs

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:22 PM

Hey guys Mikeol2014 (PSN) here...

I've been off GTA Online for a while as I'm awaiting fixes for the freezing, but want to let you know I am still up for any PSN GTAF stuff that may be going down soon

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

I think it's pretty sh*tty what you guys did to Druid. He put in a lot of time in with this crew and you sh*t on him. On that note, I am out.

Thanks, FRA1Z3R. It's pretty tasteless what Gordo and the rest of the commissioners did to me. I'v been loyal to the crew since for nearly 2 years. GTAF has been a laughing stock, since Gordo took the reigns from Meta Pathos. He's not active nor does he put in the time to associate himself with the lower members of the crew. The crew will continue to fall under his and the commisioners rule. They barely have any active players. When it does finally end, I'll be the first to laugh in their faces. However, even tho i am no longer in GTAF, My name will forever stay on top of their leaderboards and history. Nothing they can do about that.

Anyone looking to join this crew, Look elsewhere... This is not the place to be..

4 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users