The GTAForums Official R* Crew

2,890 replies to this topic
QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

Sundays will be tough, but if we set a date and time I'll see what I can do.  Just so you know I probably won't be available next Sunday.

I encourage more PS3 players to participate.  Let us know if you're interested!  I would hate to face an army of Damned alone.  Not that I couldn't do it mind you! ;)

If it's anytime before 6pm EST on a weekday, then I'll be able to jump on. The PS3 is the most used system in my house, so anytime other than that will be a hassle for me.

Noted.  

Let's get some more PS3 players involved.  If interested, please let us know. :)

Parky.
  • Parky.

Where's ya mic..?

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

I'll try and get involved this sunday, been on a few servers with a couple of players from here, but not got round to adding anyone just yet!

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:19 AM

I got my PS3 booted back up to receive a critical failure 800 message. With the eventual intention of purchasing a PS4, I'm now stuck in a situation where it will be incredibly difficult to merit purchasing a new PS3. Before you yelp and holler about sending my PS3 in, my device is (at least) five years old and well beyond any warranty. Unless someone can provide some useful insight into the matter, I may be simply retiring from PS3, and moving back to the 360.

Hold me, and tell me everything is going to be ok.

I'll trade you my slim PS3 for you V iron... And all my games.

Volante Cie
  • Volante Cie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:29 PM Edited by Volante Cie, 13 February 2014 - 07:29 PM.

Anybody interested in doing some gta online award hunting together? Ideally with 4 people or so :)

We can just play some games of tennis and get eachother the aces award (needs 2)

Play golf, because alone its boring.

Get up in the cargo bob heli and get the spinderella/flippin hell etc awards.

Play a deathmatch for the 10kill killstreak and other kill streak/deathmatch rewards if you don't have those yet.

Get the most kills in a survival award (needs 4) (we can do the quick suicde trick)

Any other weapon awards, especially melee kills and grenade kills.

Drive by award and spend time as a passenger award.

Win a rally race as driver/co-pilot (needs 4) (make sure everyone gets all)

etc.. etc..

And of course random fun.

If you feel you're up to do this and you own a PS3, we can get a group together and set a time or day to hunt some awards :D

Cheers

Volante Cie
  • Volante Cie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

Also, while we're at it, why not set up a GTAForums member mission day? Lets say every friday night we get together and play our member created missions. That way everyone can get their awards and it'll be a great oppotunity to show off your missions to the rest of the GTAF crew  :colgate: 

Those in favour say aye

• Matty256 likes this

Matty256
  • Matty256

Adrenaline Ace

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

Also, while we're at it, why not set up a GTAForums member mission day? Lets say every friday night we get together and play our member created missions. That way everyone can get their awards and it'll be a great oppotunity to show off your missions to the rest of the GTAF crew  :colgate: 

Those in favour say aye

I like this idea, It can help improve the maps made so far by getting other's opinion's on it, as i can see it being hard to get your content out there for other's to see. other then share your content topic, Would be good to play with others on it as well.

• Sweets and Volante Cie like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Scrub so hard they call me magic eraser

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

Hey, I found our topic!

Hi guys!

Really enjoying being in the crew so far!

• Jaytee83 likes this

Jaytee83
  • Jaytee83

Johnny on the spot

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:10 PM

Those in favour say aye

Aye :)

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Corredo "Cordero" Corleone

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

Those in favour say aye

I think I could make that work as well. Nice idea. Let's see if we can get more support around that idea. Who else is in on it?

• Parky. likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Sounds good Aye :^:

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

AYE!!!

Nice topic btw!

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

AYE!!!

Nice topic btw!

Nice to see an old friend drop by. ;)

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Lieutenant

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:14 AM Edited by Pyrrhus, 17 February 2014 - 06:16 AM.

Those in favour say aye

I think I could make that work as well. Nice idea. Let's see if we can get more support around that idea. Who else is in on it?

It would be better for something like this to be an ongoing event with the wider GTA Forums community instead of being exclusive to members of the GTAForums crew. 

If there is an interest, we should work out the details here before making a topic in the Events sub-forum.

Now on the subject of crew matches, I am disappointed with the lack of progress that has been made towards organising these matches, particularly on the Xbox. I do not want to see any complaints about low activity in the crew if you are not going to put in the effort when an opportunity to boost activity presents itself.  

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:21 AM

Whats up homies, just dropping by. I really enjoyed when we had team deathmatch and capture set up against other crews. We should do it more often!

Volante Cie
  • Volante Cie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:12 AM Edited by Volante Cie, 17 February 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Yay finally some replies :p uhm I think we need to get a list of players who are in and wether they play on a ps3 or xbox.

Once we have that, I'll (or someone else who wants to run this) ask everyone for their mission links and make a playlist out of it. I think thats the best way of getting a group and play through all of 'm. Any other thoughts?

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 17 February 2014 - 10:44 PM.

Djs2k7, cdguitarist, duthieUK, candyswatmarine2, jerraa12

Who are you guys? I was in the same lobby and we had a blast!!

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:29 AM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 18 February 2014 - 12:31 AM.

Those in favour say aye

It would be better for something like this to be an ongoing event with the wider GTA Forums community instead of being exclusive to members of the GTAForums crew. 

If there is an interest, we should work out the details here before making a topic in the Events sub-forum.

Now on the subject of crew matches, I am disappointed with the lack of progress that has been made towards organising these matches, particularly on the Xbox. I do not want to see any complaints about low activity in the crew if you are not going to put in the effort when an opportunity to boost activity presents itself.  

Firstly, count me in.  I support your idea of making it open to the community, not just the crew.  It might help with recruitment.

Secondly, I'm with you on the lack of progress.  It's very discouraging that people haven't taken the opportunity to plan some death matches with The Damned, or any other crew for that matter.  

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

How does this coming Friday (21st) lend itself to some of you ps3'ers in the GTAF crew?

If we could arrange for some games to be played at 5pm US EAST / 10pm UK GMT, that would be good. Let me know. 

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

That should work for me, A J.  Might be a little late coming from work though.  Any others? :)

• A J likes this

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Corredo "Cordero" Corleone

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

A lot of good ideas, but we're all heading in different directions right now. Let's start first by making Fridays 'Crew Nights' dedicated to getting crew members together on at the same time. (All other members welcome). If we can do this successfully for a few weeks then we can get some events going.

One step at a time.
  • Ronzilla187 likes this

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:06 AM

A lot of good ideas, but we're all heading in different directions right now. Let's start first by making Fridays 'Crew Nights' dedicated to getting crew members together on at the same time. (All other members welcome). If we can do this successfully for a few weeks then we can get some events going.

One step at a time.

Sounds good to me. I will be on this Friday night.

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Lieutenant

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

What time (converted to GMT) do you have in mind for this? Friday night for most of the crew would be Saturday morning for me so I might not be able to participate.

JerraGTAF
  • JerraGTAF

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

Yes, we had some funny moments! I'm Jerraa12 and play most of my GTA Online time with Candy and DJS. We would like to see more GTAF members playing together with us and yesterday was a good example. Feel free to add me on PSN and join me when you can!

One step at a time.

I like the idea! Hopefully this works out.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

Yes, we had some funny moments! I'm Jerraa12 and play most of my GTA Online time with Candy and DJS. We would like to see more GTAF members playing together with us and yesterday was a good example. Feel free to add me on PSN and join me when you can!

Thanks mate, I'll add you! 

Volante Cie
  • Volante Cie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

One step at a time.

See you on Friday :D

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

Murderous War Dragon Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

One step at a time.

I agree with this.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

That should work for me, A J.  Might be a little late coming from work though.  Any others? :)

That's good to hear QUEEN (I'm pretty sure I've got you added on my friend list right?) I hope you can make it.

It's a bit confusing here for me and perhaps others to know who is Xbox and who is PSN based.

Just a friendly suggestion for the future, but could the members of this group get 'official crew pips' including a little graphic to say 'xbox' or 'ps3' or even 'pc'. Doing so and including this crew amongst the pip wearing 'OGA' bunch might really help propel this group into being seen as a big part of the forum. (I realise some of you are already in separate OGA groups though!)

I've informed my crew the Damned about this game, and we hopefully be able to atleast do a few 4 vs 4's (mixed games, all free aim and fun) 

Volante Cie
  • Volante Cie

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

Is it me or are most members playing on the xbox? I was looking at the member list in the pause menu yesterday and that was only 2 pages long for the ps3, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

GTAF Commissioner

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:05 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 19 February 2014 - 10:06 PM.

That's good to hear QUEEN (I'm pretty sure I've got you added on my friend list right?) I hope you can make it.

It's a bit confusing here for me and perhaps others to know who is Xbox and who is PSN based.

Just a friendly suggestion for the future, but could the members of this group get 'official crew pips' including a little graphic to say 'xbox' or 'ps3' or even 'pc'. Doing so and including this crew amongst the pip wearing 'OGA' bunch might really help propel this group into being seen as a big part of the forum. (I realise some of you are already in separate OGA groups though!)

I've informed my crew the Damned about this game, and we hopefully be able to atleast do a few 4 vs 4's (mixed games, all free aim and fun) 

I'm not certain if you're on my friend's list.  What's your PSN username?

Mine is the same as my username here, so feel free to find and request my friendship.  

For the record, two others have volunteered to fight alongside me, both of them fellow lieutenants:

YungLive201

JerraGTA

Still hoping to find another player!

• A J likes this

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

My psn is 'ajbns87' :)

Good to hear some others are down. :^: 

On the night, I'll make a PSN chat room, will send you an invite, please then also send it to others, and from there we'll organise an invite only session with both crews joining, then hopefully we can launch a few fun playlists. It should be a good laugh, and perhaps a Damned member might be recording. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users