Photo

The GTAForums Official R* Crew

464 replies to this topic
Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Corredo "Cordero" Corleone

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by Phatgordo13, A week ago.

PFd03UW.png

UdPdx6p.png

• Leader: Phatgordo13
  • Commissioners: Don Garcia, Kyle17,OmegaMegaNega,Pyrrhus19, supernutz, QUEEN--ROCKS
  • Lieutenants: Sandman2020, 86esperanto, ChicagoEnigma, lokalboy808, x_VampireFang_x, YungLive201, Mikeol2011, Ronzilla187, sourPL, WLfrost

VzUKOQk.png

We are currently accepting applications from GTAForum members exclusively. In order to apply please request an invite at our Social Club Page (provided in the link below). Then, to verify your identity, make a post within our recruitment thread (provided in the link below) including your Social Club name.

Recruitment Topic Link: http://gtaforums.com...cial-club-crew/

Social Club Link: http://socialclub.ro.../crew/gtaforums

IBP3S4Q.png

• The highest ranking crew member dictates mission orders unless deferred.
  • Equal ranked crew members will cooperate democratically.
  • Promotions will be handed out based on performance and activity by a majority vote among commissioners.
  • Members are expected to treat others within the crew with respect.
  • Insubordination and failure to comply with crew policy will not be tolerated.
  • Discipline and removal may be carried out by the administration with or without warning.
  • Mikeol1987, Sweets and Ciaran like this

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

Welcome to headquarters of the Official GTAForums.com Crew! We are open to all GTAForums.com members on Xbox 360, PS3, and (hopefully soon) PC. This crew has been at it since Max Payne 3, and has continued its rapid expansion through Grand Theft Auto Online. We have been featured on Rockstar's Newswire on several occasions as a crew, and as individual members.

We look forward to continued traditions, and success.

Cheers.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

In b4 lock!

Lol, we are always on the look out for active members! Any OGA members are welcome regardless of activity, but obviously we would prefer you played with us. Hope to see more of you guys out there.

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:27 PM Edited by Pyrrhus, 06 February 2014 - 04:30 PM.

I strongly encourage all members of the crew on both PS3 and Xbox to switch their aim settings in GTAO to Free Aim and start practicing. One of my goals for the crew is to have more involvement with the gangs that operate out of this forum and for a majority of them, Free Aim is the standard that they swear by. I realise that it is difficult to find Deathmatch and Capture lobbies in Free Aim which is why I'd also like to suggest that we create a playlist of Rockstar created matches, preferably those for 4-8 players and play some friendly games amongst ourselves.

ETA: Also, anyone is welcome to post here. You do not have to be a member of the crew.

• Crimson Flam3s likes this

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

Death on Two Legs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

I tried Free Aim tonight and it was an awesome experience.  I found myself being much more careful of my surroundings, especially during missions.  RawnRawn, one of our crew members, and I tried "The Los Santos Connection" together and things went pretty well. But for some God awful reason the game abruptly ended just before we were able to steal the coke. The server has been kind of screwy lately, but let's not open that can of worms.

Like Pyrrhus suggested, give Free Aim a chance.  It might surprise you! 

• meth. and Pyrrhus like this

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:21 AM

Good to see you here.

ps3 members of GTAF crew, would you be interested to set up a few free aim crew matches against The Damned? 

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:40 AM

Hi A J,

Champerss, JerraGTA and QUEEN--ROCKS would be the best people to talk to about setting up some matches on PS3. :^:
  • A J likes this

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

Nice page, I'm glad you are encouraging members to play with free aim :)

I think the reason dm's and lobbies are empty is because, not surprisingly, R* matchmaking is f*cked up somehow. I can't find anything public but when I get lot's of inv's from friends each having their own dm open lobbie, but why can't we find that when looking for dm's?? :sui:

My solution was to add as many regular tdm/mission free aimers as I could and now I have no problem finding games because their friends and friends of their friends all create a network, lol.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

My PS3 is on the fritz at the moment, and by 'fritz' I mean I dropped the bag it was in, and when I powered it up it said it was unable to access the OS. Awesome. It offers instructions on how to fix it, no worries, but I'm looking down the barrel of a 20 page research assignment. Hopefully, I'll be on PS3 or 360 at some point this weekend.

I'd certainly like to see some events planned, and see what we could stir up.

Cheers. 

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

Murderous War Dragon Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:07 AM Edited by ThirdDruid, 08 February 2014 - 01:38 AM.

I will definitely start playing free-aim.

I could get some events planned out with several other notable crews out there. Many of them love using Twitchtv which would help put our name out there a little bit more and also give us live feeds.

We should also start thinking about getting a personal crew twitchtv account up so we can host live events and get public exposure.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

Surely you could be more original with the name other than just this website, seems a bit naff to me. Good luck all the same though.  :^:

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

I believe that Phatgordo meant that we should use the Events sub-forum here to organise something with the other crews who operate out of Gang Chat. 

I admire your passion Druid, but I feel that our focus should be on fostering relationships with the crews (gangs) in this community as opposed to those who aren't. 

We've already had A J from The Damned post in this topic looking for matches with us so I want our Lieutenants on PS3 to get that organised. On the Xbox side of things; talk to Academi PMC, The Legion, MNU etc. It doesn't have to be anything "serious", the interaction with these other crews is what's important.

@Commander Rofl: This isn't a new crew, we've been around since May 2012 so the name won't be changing now, but thanks all the same.

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Shh, no tears. Only tits.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

@Commander Rofl: This isn't a new crew, we've been around since May 2012 so the name won't be changing now, but thanks all the same.

That's not the point Rofl was trying to make. You could've been around since 2010 or since a few days ago. It doesn't stop the name from being cringeworthy. 

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

I admire your passion Druid, but I feel that our focus should be on fostering relationships with the crews (gangs) in this community as opposed to those who aren't. 

We've already had A J from The Damned post in this topic looking for matches with us so I want our Lieutenants on PS3 to get that organised. On the Xbox side of things; talk to Academi PMC, The Legion, MNU etc. It doesn't have to be anything "serious", the interaction with these other crews is what's important.

:^:  :^:  :^:

Great to hear such a positive attitude, it's been missing here from other crews.

I can create a 5 map playlist, just let me know the links to any maps (ps3) the GTAF crew has created that you'd like to be included, if not I'll just pick a balanced mix of maps (TDM / Last Team Standing / Capture  x2 / Mission).

I've made this topic here, to try and arrange crew vs crew games also. (sadly more people on here appear to be interested in Roleplaying, or just playing within their own group)

http://gtaforums.com...attles-ps3-xbl/

P.S. Good luck with listing all 300+ members in a roster  :pp

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

DAMNED

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

If you guys need some free-aim practice and you on ps3, add me and we can play some friendly death matches.
Dbns_finest
  • A J likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

Page is looking good fellers :^:

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

Death on Two Legs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 08 February 2014 - 05:01 PM.

Good to see you here.

ps3 members of GTAF crew, would you be interested to set up a few free aim crew matches against The Damned? 

Hi A J,

I am very interested in setting up a few crew matches with The Damned. I'll start our conversation here so that the other PS3 members (especially lieutenants!) can find this post and join in on the fun.   I've never organized meetings before, and I imagine the Time Zone difference will be an obstacle, but let's get the ball rolling, shall we?

I live in the USA and go by Eastern Time Zone.  I have a busy life outside of GTA:O, so Friday night's would be ideal.  Approximately between the hours of 7 and 10 PM.  Would that work for anybody?

My PSN is QUEEN--ROCKS.  Feel free to add me.

If you guys need some free-aim practice and you on ps3, add me and we can play some friendly death matches.
Dbns_finest

I may take you up on that!  I'm new to free aim and some friendly matches would be useful.

• Pyrrhus likes this

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Yes, time zones can be a bitch to work around, usually it's a compromise involving some players playing later than usual and others playing earlier, due to this and from my experience, Sundays have often been the best day to organise things/

US East isn't so bad (especially compared to US West) as it's just -5 hours from GMT,  however I'm not personally available next Friday, and I'm guessing tomorrow is a bit short notice and doesn't suit your schedule. I can always ask another member of the group to arrange for next Friday, but then again 7-10 US East = 12 midnight-3am GMT, which isn't really ideal. 

If a Sunday, such as tomorrow is possible, then 10pm GMT (5pm your time) would in my opinion be fairly balanced. Let me know your thoughts, and it would be good to hear from a few others too. 

I will add you soon :^: 

Jaytee83
  • Jaytee83

Johnny on the spot

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

Nice thread, be good to get some discussion going on and keeping recruitment separate.

Giving free aim a try now ...

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:26 PM Edited by Phatgordo13, 08 February 2014 - 07:31 PM.

I believe that Phatgordo meant that we should use the Events sub-forum here to organise something with the other crews who operate out of Gang Chat. 

I agree in regards to keeping the events in house. That's why we're here, that's why we're all here, but I'm glad to see there is some interest in the conversations of event planning.

@Commander Rofl/Jedi - We represent GTAForums.com, officially, so I'm not sure what else we would call the crew. As Pyrrhus stated, we've been around for several years now, featured on Rockstar's Newswire, participated in official Rockstar media events, crew members who are employed by R*, crew members who moderate and administrate these forums, presently a little over 320 members, we are ranked in the top ten world wide for Max Payne etc, etc, etc.

We're not a group of kids just using the Forum name, but rather an extension of this great community into the realm of GTA Online. Hope that clarifies. :)

• Sweets, Pyrrhus, Pat and 2 others like this

Desu Nei
  • Desu Nei

Kawaii

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:48 AM

For a real challenge, I use free aim in auto aim matches. Makes you a real sharpshooter, I tell you.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 09 February 2014 - 11:56 AM.

For a real challenge, I use free aim in auto aim matches. Makes you a real sharpshooter, I tell you.

If you've got it set to free-aim, then when you play online, you get put with other free-aimers.

'sup guys. it's good to see you all using free-aim.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:14 PM

We'd love to do a TDM with you lads on XBL. What's the gamertag of the leader of the Xbox division?

My GT is: rofl50

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

Murderous War Dragon Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:48 PM

We'd love to do a TDM with you lads on XBL. What's the gamertag of the leader of the Xbox division?

I'll add you. Are you part of any gangs?

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

=The Legion=

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 09 February 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Click his signature... just sayin'

EDIT: Wow, what are the f*cking odds that Rofl and I post a reply at the exact same time.

• Commander Rofl likes this

QUEEN--ROCKS
  • QUEEN--ROCKS

Death on Two Legs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 09 February 2014 - 10:06 PM.

Yes, time zones can be a bitch to work around, usually it's a compromise involving some players playing later than usual and others playing earlier, due to this and from my experience, Sundays have often been the best day to organise things/

US East isn't so bad (especially compared to US West) as it's just -5 hours from GMT,  however I'm not personally available next Friday, and I'm guessing tomorrow is a bit short notice and doesn't suit your schedule. I can always ask another member of the group to arrange for next Friday, but then again 7-10 US East = 12 midnight-3am GMT, which isn't really ideal. 

If a Sunday, such as tomorrow is possible, then 10pm GMT (5pm your time) would in my opinion be fairly balanced. Let me know your thoughts, and it would be good to hear from a few others too. 

I will add you soon :^:

Sundays will be tough, but if we set a date and time I'll see what I can do.  Just so you know I probably won't be available next Sunday.

I encourage more PS3 players to participate.  Let us know if you're interested!  I would hate to face an army of Damned alone.  Not that I couldn't do it mind you! ;)

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

I got my PS3 booted back up to receive a critical failure 800 message. With the eventual intention of purchasing a PS4, I'm now stuck in a situation where it will be incredibly difficult to merit purchasing a new PS3. Before you yelp and holler about sending my PS3 in, my device is (at least) five years old and well beyond any warranty. Unless someone can provide some useful insight into the matter, I may be simply retiring from PS3, and moving back to the 360.

Hold me, and tell me everything is going to be ok.

Huang Leroy
  • Huang Leroy

A.K.A. YungLive201

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

Sundays will be tough, but if we set a date and time I'll see what I can do.  Just so you know I probably won't be available next Sunday.

I encourage more PS3 players to participate.  Let us know if you're interested!  I would hate to face an army of Damned alone.  Not that I couldn't do it mind you! ;)

If it's anytime before 6pm EST on a weekday, then I'll be able to jump on. The PS3 is the most used system in my house, so anytime other than that will be a hassle for me.
  • A J likes this

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

I would prefer that this be discussed in this topic as QUEEN--ROCKS has been doing so that other members of the crew, lieutenants in particular, can be on the same page as I want all of you to be involved in this process.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users