The GTAForums Official Crew

PS XB PC
8,919 replies to this topic
Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 11 April 2014 - 08:32 PM.

Hey guys Mikeol2014 (PSN) here...

I've been off GTA Online for a while as I'm awaiting fixes for the freezing, but want to let you know I am still up for any PSN GTAF stuff that may be going down soon

Glad to hear you're still active with us.  It's always a pleasure playing with you!

I'll keep in touch.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Il Capo. El Jefe. Газда.

• GTAF Crew
  • None
  • Best Certified Gang 2015 [GTAF Crew]
    Best Gang 2014 [GTAF Crew]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

Druid, this is proof positive that you lack the maturity to have basic civil conversations with anyone. You can mud sling wild accusations all you would like, but that doesn't change the fact that you made your own bed.

When the commissioners wanted you out months ago, I fought to keep you on board and worked with you personally to make you a better leader. Instead of showing humility and taking advantage of an opportunity to grow, you regressed.

Breaking rules, causing conflict, making unfounded claims and demands has led to this. I hope for your sake, game aside, you learn to take responsibility for your actions and appreciate the value of being humble. Your attitude and lack of self control will get you no where.

I wish you nothing but the best in life and more, but I cannot wait any longer for you to grow up. I know you will continue to argue and fight so I'm going to ask you now to stop posting in this thread and take your business elsewhere.
  • Mikeol2014 likes this

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

Murderous War Dragon Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:39 AM Edited by ThirdDruid, 12 April 2014 - 02:55 PM.

Druid, this is proof positive that you lack the maturity to have basic civil conversations with anyone. You can mud sling wild accusations all you would like, but that doesn't change the fact that you made your own bed.

When the commissioners wanted you out months ago, I fought to keep you on board and worked with you personally to make you a better leader. Instead of showing humility and taking advantage of an opportunity to grow, you regressed.

Breaking rules, causing conflict, making unfounded claims and demands has led to this. I hope for your sake, game aside, you learn to take responsibility for your actions and appreciate the value of being humble. Your attitude and lack of self control will get you no where.

I wish you nothing but the best in life and more, but I cannot wait any longer for you to grow up. I know you will continue to argue and fight so I'm going to ask you now to stop posting in this thread and take your business elsewhere.

False claims. The only people who had a problem with me was ''You'' and your pathetic ''Commissioners''. No-one else in the crew had a problem with me. Ask them.. You prolly wouldn't know that because you appear offline 95% of the time. You dont even associate yourself with the lower members of the crew.  Anyways, This doesn't hide the fact that I put in 2 years worth of work for GTAF. What you did to me was the work of a filthy c*nt.

Goodluck in your endeavors.

ThirdDruid
  • ThirdDruid

Murderous War Dragon Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:53 AM Edited by ThirdDruid, 12 April 2014 - 12:54 AM.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Il Capo. El Jefe. Газда.

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

Selective memory/hearing doesn't eliminate the fact that it happened deshawn. Just like you said we would be losing members, we've gained 5 since your removal by the way, I wouldn't be so sure you were so well liked.

Tolerated, is a better word. Oh, and I did ask them...

"Nobody was very hyped on Druid."
"Whatever is best for the crew"
"No tears here. IDGAF."

I only appear offline to you Druid. You want to keep airing out dirty laundry? Keep acting like a disgruntled employee? Take your ball, and go home.

For the second time now. Stop posting here. You are no longer welcome.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:53 AM

It was not a decision taken lightly Druid. Sorry it had to come to this, I thoroughly enjoyed playing #MaxPain3 with you and I hope you don't hold a grudge. We had some good times man. That said, you did put us into this situation, and we had to deal accordingly.

Cock&Balls
  • Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

I don't want to kick the hornets nest here, but Druid was the only one that would ever play with me. I would send invites to other members and no one would ever join. When I encountered other crew members in free roam and try to make nice, they would kill me even though I have a mic and would say "friendly, same crew!" (I have my mic set to friends and crew). I will admit, I gave up trying to make nice and just avoided the other crew members in free roam but I never killed my own crew members and I never stopped inviting them to missions.

Speaking from first hand experience, Druid never said anything bad about the crew, and I played with him a lot. Sure there are gripes and arguments within a crew but the reason I left is I became friends with Deshawn and I think this went too far. Maybe the arguments were more intense when it was a conversation between the commissioners and other high ranks, but I had fun without problems when we would play. And I thought that was the point.

One of the things that bothers me is that the whole thing was made public, and Druid made out to be a complete asshole when he really isn't, he is passionate about the game, having fun and helping people out. While Druid has shortcomings just like everyone else does, he really is a good guy. That being said, What everyone else needs to understand from his post above is that it is a huge frustration and disappointment to be kicked from a crew that you put 2 Years of work into. People on both sides have said and done things out of frustration.

While I am not in this crew anymore, I would like to say to everyone else in this crew and those who join at a later date, get to know your crew! Communicate with them, turn your mics on and chat preferences to crew so you can know when your crew mates are there. Also the crew blip on your mini map is there. Don't let your crew turn into the 'Max Payne' crew or 'ign' crew. You can have 100 people or 1000 people in the crew, but the quality of the people in the crew is what matters the most.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Il Capo. El Jefe. Газда.

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Fraiser, I'm sorry you feel that way, and particularly sorry you felt Druid was your only in. I agree with a lot of what you said, but there's a few things to understand.

Our crew has rules....VERY FEW...easy to follow rules that Druid helped come up with, and for whatever reason, he felt did not apply to him. That's the tip of the iceberg as I have explained, but there are limits to how far I or the crew can allow one member to push the limits.

To be completely transparent, I would suspect that your experience has been affected by your proximity to Druid. I don't think you realize how Druid speaks to others often using his 'friends' as pawns in threats, with his 'I run the streets' mentality. Druid doesn't run anything. Never has, and the closer he got to any level of power the more belligerent his attitude became.

You've become a casualty of a mess Druid created. Action was taken after many many many attempts to resolve the issues peacefully. I didn't bring any of the issues public until Druid resorted to name calling and vague accusations that are outright misleading. I gave Druid a chance to just walk away and get a fresh start elsewhere. It was his choice to go all kicking and screaming about it.

This whole episode outlines the core of the problem of not being held accountable, and acting above the law, so to speak. Druid may have been a good friend to you, but he used that friendship in a militant tactic. You got played.

Druid put a line right through the crew where he put his friends on one side and the rest of the crew on the other. He would bad mouth those he didn't like and expected his friends to feel the same way whether or not there was any merit to it. What kind of attitude is that to have for a ranked member? I don't expect everyone to get along, they don't have to, but to draw battle lines within the ranks is something I will not tolerate.

No one in the crew dislikes you Fraiser. You're a decent guy. I know this from the time I've spent with you personally. Druid chose to swim away from shore and when he began to sank he pulled you down with him. Some friend.

Cock&Balls
  • Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

You're acting as if I am being told what to do, rest assured that i am not and I left on my own. He never once ask to leave or quit the crew. I messaged him and ask him what happened after I read what was written on the social club and I came to the conclusion to quit on my own. I may not know everything he says to other people and frankly I don't care, but all I know is I enjoyed his company enough to get to know him. It's not possible to be someone's friend who has some views you disagree with, just got to find some common ground. Even though I don't agree with everything he says, I am still his friend. I wore the GTAF badge for a long time, it wasn't an easy decision but it was a decision I made on my own. I am not easily swayed by someone hinting at me or telling me what to do so don't worry about me being played cause I'm not and I'm not worried about being played. And he didn't pull me under, I gave him support when he needed it but didn't ask for it. That's what friends do.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Il Capo. El Jefe. Газда.

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

Like I said, a decent guy.

Cheers, Fraiz.

• Mikeol2014 likes this

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:07 AM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 14 April 2014 - 02:32 AM.

Attention all PSN crew members:

photo-thumb-896968.png?_r=1397439676    VS    photo-thumb-446044.png?_r=1391288910

On Friday, April 18, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EST) there will be a free aim deathmatch/capture event between us and The Damned Brotherhood.  We need a maximum of 8 psn GTAF members on deck.  If you don't usually play using free aim please don't let that deter you from joining in on the fun!

Let us know if you're able to join down below (please include psn name!).

• A J and T0X1C like this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

Count me in. PSN is zeppelin171. You know, that guy. ;)
  • Mikeol2014 likes this

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:30 AM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 14 April 2014 - 02:31 AM.

^Excellent!  It's always a pleasure gaming with you.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Il Capo. El Jefe. Газда.

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:43 AM

The Official GTAForums.com Crew will be featured in a R* live stream event this Friday night on XBox Live.

In correspondence with R* offices, the crew was commended for being highly active, and an honor to have in the event.

We will be sending the best of the best to compete against whoever we are matched up with.

More news to follow.

• Pyrrhus and kjahcleveland like this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

[http://gtaforums.com...?_r=1397439676]    VS    [http://gtaforums.com...?_r=1391288910]

On Friday, April 18, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EST) there will be a free aim deathmatch/capture event between us and The Damned Brotherhood.  We need a maximum of 8 psn GTAF members on deck.  If you don't usually play using free aim please don't let that deter you from joining in on the fun!

Sounds great, but are custom maps going to be used?

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:41 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 16 April 2014 - 09:44 AM.

Just to confirm there will be a Damned selection available for this encounter. Numbers wise has still to be confirmed but we will be representing for this.  Myself or Toxic will be facilitating for the Damned in AJ`s absence ;)

We`ll have our pizza before the match this time ;)

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:09 PM Edited by T0X1C, 16 April 2014 - 01:10 PM.

photo-thumb-446044.png?_r=1391288910

Did you add the cigar?? I've never seen that before, in my life. :lol:

I can pretty much confirm that we'll have at least 8 members ready to play. As you've mentioned, this is more for fun than for competition so we'll give some of our newer members/less experienced freeaimers a run in if they are needed and eager to play. :^:

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by Mikeol1987, 16 April 2014 - 03:13 PM.

Such a good week for the crew! Can't wait to watch the livestream then get involved in the PSN match up with The Damned.
Its really cool to rep GTAF because Ive been coming to this website for 11 years and the GTAF symbol is almost as synonymous with GTA as the rockstar logo, at least to me.
to say I'm proud to wear GTAF would be an understatement

its going to be awesome watching the xbox contingent kick some butt, and great motivation for our match an hour later! - I am on GTA online very shortly and will be practising hard for friday, so come play with us PSN'ers

Alfat
  • Alfat

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Hello i'm new in Forum ^_^

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:50 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 16 April 2014 - 10:52 PM.

Just to confirm there will be a Damned selection available for this encounter. Numbers wise has still to be confirmed but we will be representing for this.  Myself or Toxic will be facilitating for the Damned in AJ`s absence ;)

We`ll have our pizza before the match this time ;)

I have only heard back from three of my crew, so it may just be four of us...hopefully more though since there's still time.  I'm not sure if I've added you online, but I will soon.  I will create an invite only session the night of and once we get all our ducks in a row we'll start our playlist.

[http://gtaforums.com...?_r=1397439676]    VS    [http://gtaforums.com...?_r=1391288910]

Sounds great, but are custom maps going to be used?

I haven't gotten around to creating the playlist, but there may be a few custom maps, especially one of AJ's.  I loved one of his captures, which takes place on the docks in Los Santos.  Feel free to tell me if there's anything in particular you'd like to play.

photo-thumb-446044.png?_r=1391288910

Did you add the cigar?? I've never seen that before, in my life. :lol:

I can pretty much confirm that we'll have at least 8 members ready to play. As you've mentioned, this is more for fun than for competition so we'll give some of our newer members/less experienced freeaimers a run in if they are needed and eager to play. :^:

Again, like I said, I only have about four people for the battle...but there's still time.  

I stole the image from AJ actually.  I thought it looked cool with the cigar!   :)

Hello i'm new in Forum ^_^

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you're planning on joining the crew!

http://gtaforums.com...uitment/page-24

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:50 PM

@Queen

I have a large-scale Blaine County map, tried it 8v8 with AJ and others, people seem to like it.

Look on my SC profile for a map named "A day in Blaine County".

My other maps are:

The Package - Cops n' Crooks style mode. Couriers deliver a package across LS and Cops have to intercept it and take it to the police station.

Repo Job - Small GTA Capture. Both teams are taking cars from eachother's bases.

Hood Safari - Gang v Gang Capture on Grove Street. With this map I tried to make it "authentic" if you will. Props are logically placed, so instead of having random construction fences everywhere like other maps, I instead have things like trash bins pushed out into the road, cars used as roadblocks, and a spun-out truck with all of its contents on the floor. When you die, you respawn around the corner from your base on a BMX, so although you have to focus on survival to win, there isn't too long of a wait between dying and jumping back into the action. It also looks badass having a large scale gang war with reinforcements rolling in on BMXs. :p

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:04 AM

Thanks, Lazyboy.  I sent you a friend request on social club.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

I hate for this to happen, but it looks like I will be able to get on no sooner than 6:30 EST. Though if there's any space once the matches start and the matches last past 6:30, I could still join in if that's alright.

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:54 AM

Aw, man.  That sucks, rawrsnar.  You're certainly welcome if our match goes past 6:30.  Either way I'll probably still be playing after the match, so we can hang on our own too.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:25 AM Edited by kjahcleveland, 17 April 2014 - 04:26 AM.

The Official GTAForums.com Crew will be featured in a R* live stream event this Friday night on XBox Live.

In correspondence with R* offices, the crew was commended for being highly active, and an honor to have in the event.

We will be sending the best of the best to compete against whoever we are matched up with.

More news to follow.

Is it gonna be streamed on social club? I'm so excited to play against them.

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:11 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 18 April 2014 - 01:13 PM.

Today at 5:00 PM (EST): free aim deathmatch/capture event w/ The Damned Brotherhood on PS3!  We have about 5 - 6 people on deck but we need 8.  If able to attend please let me know beforehand so I can look for you when sending out invites to the session!

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 18 April 2014 - 03:37 PM.

Good luck guys with your matches against us later :) unfortunately I won't be playing you guys because I'm quite busy but have fun!

-dbns_finest

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Il Capo. El Jefe. Газда.

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

Just got a call from New York, and the XBox Live Stream event has been pushed back to next week Friday at the same time.

In the meantime, Tonight at 5PM EST QueenRocks will be leading the charge in the PS3 event with the Damned.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

So are there any details on this event like who we are playing? Are we going to be in a crew spotlight or something?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

Is Queen creating the playlist for tonight or should I? I'll be happy do do it and keep it all R*/R* verified stuff but with a CnCesque capture game I created. 2 TDMs, 2 Captures, 2 Races should work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users