PS XB PC
11,418 replies to this topic
Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 hours ago

I haven't been caring much for this game's updates so I have no idea how the biker stuff works. Do you get access to unique free mode missions like with the VIP system? Is the pay worthwhile and can the jobs be done outside of public jet grief lobbies?

Yes to everything, but you have to put in quite a lot of effort. Just stick to I/E if you've never done the biker stuff before.

• Synthol likes this

SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Best Tits 2016
    Sourest Member

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by SWEETSAPRIK, 13 hours ago.

Do you get access to unique free mode missions like with the VIP system?

Is the pay worthwhile

can the jobs be done outside of public jet grief lobbies?

Yes. Some of them are actually fun and use some interiors. Tequilala, police station, O'Neil ranch, etc. Depending on what businesses you own, some others. Like counterfeit cash supply missions sometimes involve interior of the small banks (2-man heist interior), stuff like that.

Pay of the wall contracts (which is the equivalent of VIP WORK) is on par. All the stuff you do from the interaction menu is on par with VIP challenges.

Yes and no. Just like VIP/CEO the businesses are public session only. The wall contracts (biker version of WORK type jobs) can be run in invite, but most of them require more than one person, and the pay on most of them scales with the number of people you have. Since biker stuff is meant to be for groups and not lone CEOs. There's still lots that can be done solo, but a decent portion of it was designed to be only for more than one, and pays off best when you have 3 or more.
  • Rafae and Synthol like this

Synthol
  • Synthol

You're not bulletproof

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 13 hours ago

and awarement on the crate import/export stuff? Can they be done in crew only lobbies?

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 hours ago

and awarement on the crate import/export stuff? Can they be done in crew only lobbies?

Public only. It's quite easy to make solo public lobbies on PS4.

Synthol
  • Synthol

You're not bulletproof

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 13 hours ago

let me guess, by seeding a torrent?

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by Rafae, 13 hours ago.

let me guess, by seeding a torrent?

lol no

Go to settings --> network and set up your connection with the custom setting. Select automatic on everything but when you get to MTU, select manual and set it to 900. Keep going until you get to test internet connection and then just back out.

Keep in mind though, this keeps people from entering your session at all and if they do enter, they almost always tend to leave 95% of the time so don't do large sales with your friends in a lobby like this.

Rather, invite them, leave and change your MTU back to the default setting (usually 1500 and you can set this manually too) and then join back on your friend. The public lobby is normal then and it's only you two in there. People can still join this way though and stay but this way you at least have a good solo lobby to begin with.

Another way is to lag out a lobby using the change date/time method but that never seems to work for me, making my game crash instead. You can try it though, it's different for everyone.

SWEETSAPRIK
  • SWEETSAPRIK

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown
  • Best Tits 2016
    Sourest Member

Posted 13 hours ago

Those are three of the like 12 different ways to get one.

TBH you can usually get one just by hitting "find new session" over and over until you find yourself alone. Sadly that is the most "legitimate" and also time consuming way.
  • Audi likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 hours ago

Those are three of the like 12 different ways to get one.

TBH you can usually get one just by hitting "find new session" over and over until you find yourself alone. Sadly that is the most "legitimate" and also time consuming way.

Haha that's what I did before I found about the MTU method. Way too time consuming repeatedly finding new sessions though.

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 12 hours ago

There you go, gfen.. You can buy your Luxor Deluxe now..although I personally wouldn't, because of DLC coming soon.

Not me, I've never expressed interest in owning one, I just think that it's classy for people who bought them without unglitched cash.

Gold's not my colour. I had a gold Jetta once. Well, they called it "suede silver metallic" but it was gold. Tried to kill me. Died in the lot of the dealership I traded it in right after I pulled it up to the garage bay, thankfulyl they didn't check it but honoured the price they gave me on it a week before.

f*cking thing.

BTW, I know this is so last page, but if you want an actual picture of Reaper, I can do that...

Spoiler
  • Stoakzee and Rafae like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 hours ago

I wonder why he never thought of making an account on here lol

#wewantreaper

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

My boner.

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 11 hours ago

I wonder why he never thought of making an account on here lol

#wewantreaper

Why? Sweets already has one.

Same person. It's like some Quatto sh*t, but with feet instead of a formerly conjoined twin that he keeps in a basket.

Holy sh*t...

holy sh*t!

HOLY f*ckBALLS!

That's it, isn't it? That's the f*cking mystery f*cking solved. It's f*ckign Basketcase!

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 hours ago

Nope, they're two different people. I know this for a fact.

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 hours ago

Jesus

Spoiler

Synthol
  • Synthol

You're not bulletproof

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 10 hours ago

The marine crate mission has to be a joke, right? You're not actually supposed to pick up each crate individually?

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 hours ago

The marine crate mission has to be a joke, right? You're not actually supposed to pick up each crate individually?

Of course you are :D

Synthol
  • Synthol

You're not bulletproof

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 10 hours ago

and R* intended for this to be done in a public lobby with jets? Wow, you can store an entire military's arsenal in your arsehole but not more than 1 crate of 'animal products' at once.

• Rafae and Audi like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

GTAF Crew

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 hours ago

That's why you should do this in a solo public lobby.

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 3 hours ago

That, along with Merrywether, Helicopters and thieves is the reason why I can't be bothered to do crates. It's f*cking tedious after while. And not to mention if you buy like 3 crates, you lose 660k if you fill a large warehouse. I'd rather do biker business and import export than to do crates.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted An hour ago

Less tedious to mix crates(1) with other sh*t. Importing, exporting, VIP work, whatever. I can't do 3 crates..rather just one at a time. Even if I was all by myself in a lobby.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users