Official Things to do in GTAO thread

40 replies to this topic
WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:50 AM

The title said official. What more do you people want? Nice thread OP.

I'll add one, cargobob a couple of cars on the Maze bank building and try to push each other off. I believe there was a thread about this "sumo" activity. It's a lot of fun.
  • Zondar likes this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

I roleplay as a career criminal in Solo Sessions and act like I live in Los Santos, when I need to make money I go solo.  

I have an idea to where two get drunk then have an old fashioned Old West duel with pistols only, but no one is chivalrous in this day & age.

Yea, that sounds like a combination of events we did in the GTA Olympics, drunken 100m and old west shootout.

I find a motorcycle (I might just buy a Hexer for such an event) and go on a Sawed Off rampage, seeing how many pedestrians I can take out on Vinewood Boulevard before the cops get me. Listening to Radio X is not required but is fitting.

Nice.... works with a bicycle too of course. As for Radio X, hate it. My damned mechanic is always leaving it no when he delivers vehicles. Got tired of it.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Added some new stuff to the OP ... and well... just kinda thought surfacing this thread again wouldn't be a bad idea as there's still a fair number of the ol "I'm bored... leaving now" posts again lately...

Have something not already on the list? Feel free to post and I shall add to the OP. Sure, some new game types would be great, but there's still plenty to do out there folks...

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:38 AM Edited by WBaker, 28 February 2014 - 04:38 AM.

Bumped because I like the idea and for some reason I was just thinking about this thread.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

lol yea, I keep adding stuff to it all the time as I come across them (as recently as a few days back). It's just all those "bored" "I'm leaving" type posts that I just can't get my head around (some 400hrs+ in for me). Even last night, had a few pints with the missus and we hung out on the beach, hopped on the jet skis, climbed the roller coaster... then hopped on up the coast and I dropped her (via Bob) at the top of Old Man's Crack. Twas a lovely 'date' lol

Oh yea, we also played some tennis, golf, went to the strip joint (and I even grabbed her a hooker lol). Good times... good times.

Last weekend, I made a quick vid with the son when we did some 'Monster Trucking" a few weeks back... You can watch that here (gonna go add to the OP... forgot about it). I am thinking of making more 'Boredom Busters' type videos. It just doesn't get old fer me...

Anyway, as I come up with new ideas, see others posting them or just things I come across, I'll continue to update the thread. I keep it in my sig, so it isn't too hard to find if yer lookn 4 it. Hell, there's a bunch in the OP that even I haven't done... weeeeeeeee

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

getting into 5-star rampages in my Lazer.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

I really like this thread so.... bump!
  • Sugar Free Nos likes this

Enmonado
  • Enmonado

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

Lately i've been having fun with this parachute race i have created "Piscinazo. Freefall pool". The idea is to fall into the pool selected without using the parachute. The best way to fly and reach the goal is to alternate between falling fast (head towards) and slowing a bit, and also going left and right. Much funnier the more people playing it.

http://rsg.ms/1gsO9ja

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:34 PM

Well folks, it's been over a year since I last updated this thread and now that more folks are returning (post-heists) it seemed a good time to do so.

I added 4 videos with some more fun stuff to do for fun... anyone have anything else they've had a blast doing lately? I'd love to add more goodies to this thread... seems it's time to do some more videos with the GTAF gang!!

Give me yer best "fun things to do"!!

The-SpecialOne7
  • The-SpecialOne7

RM

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

Damn, I've just read this thread and I LOOOVED IT!!

Here's a new one I think.

I created a Capture for me and my friends for some Pirate Event:

- Map: we used the islands between Zancudo and Paleto if you drive north through the Great Ocean Highway (West coast)

-Weapons, only melee knives, bats, etc and molotovs

-Vehicles: Each team spawns in an island surrounded by Marquis (sailboat) and have to get to another island were the objectives are.

If you do this with friends/crew it is a very funny activity.

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society

• Van Society
  • United-States
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Black & White
    Best Gang 2015 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]
    Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:04 PM

i'm not that quickly bored myself in gtaO. i host events called "Heist Preparation" with my crew every weekend. it's something that keeps me busy and it's allways a lot of fun. that's something i love to do.

i really wanna try out the pirate thing that the user above me posted :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users