Will GTA V come to Wii U?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
rbfloat05
  • rbfloat05

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

okay so even if you have a decent computer (unless you are lying which you probly just looked up decent computer in google and typed it in here)

You still didnt prove me wrong Oh sure "100% of time I saw you say it racing games are better with controller" lol still just picking on one vague thing I said. I challenged you to prove that consoles are better in any way, and you just failed hard proving anything meaningful.\

consoles inferior to computer, who cares about grammar except uptight weirdos, or people who are losing an argument and dont have anything else to say.

Prove to me your console is better than computer in any way or stay quiet and play call of duty with you other kids down the block 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 08 February 2014 - 05:03 AM.

okay so even if you have a decent computer (unless you are lying which you probly just looked up decent computer in google and typed it in here)

Yeah, my library of games are just for show  :facedesk: 

You still didnt prove me wrong Oh sure "100% of time I saw you say it racing games are better with controller" lol still just picking on one vague thing I said. I challenged you to prove that consoles are better in any way, and you just failed hard proving anything meaningful.\

How did I not prove you wrong? You literally said that M&K is better than controller at everything, and it isn't, and I proved that. I don't get how you don't understand this.

who cares about grammar except uptight weirdos, or people who are losing an argument and dont have anything else to say.

All I'm saying is that for people who are supposedly "Smarter than console players", they would be at least able to put together an actual sentence. Losing an argument? Lol if you think that...  :miranda: 

Prove to me your console is better than computer in any way

I have. Multiple times. You need to learn how to read.

Ugh.

How did this go from Wii U to total retardation so fast?

rbfloat05
  • rbfloat05

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:07 AM

Yeah, my library of games are just for show  :facedesk: 

How did I not prove you wrong? You literally said that M&K is better than controller at everything, and it isn't, and I proved that. I don't get how you don't understand this.

who cares about grammar except uptight weirdos, or people who are losing an argument and dont have anything else to say.

All I'm saying is that for people who are supposedly "Smarter than console players", they would be at least able to put together an actual sentence. Losing an argument? Lol if you think that...  :miranda: 

Prove to me your console is better than computer in any way

I have. Multiple times. You need to learn how to read.

Ugh.

lol so only thing you have "proved" is that controllers can be better for racing games.

Idk if you realize this, I said WAY earlier that modern computers, they also, SUPPORT controllers. Just take the little plug and put it into the computer and boom you can use controller on computer just like on your little xbox.

there the only thing that you have remotely suggested is superior at all just got put down hard.....

any more reasons?? or you just gonna stay quiet like you should have in first place.

As I said earlier, we have everything you have, and much , much more.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

this sh*t is getting GOOD! :karmaeater:

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria