• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

GTA a shooter? It's a third person action game. Jesus christ :sui:

90% of the game is shooting people in the face. It's a f*cking shooter. 

and if that's all you took away from my post, you need not reply. We're done here

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

It's not a case of WILL it run on the Wii U, it will, but more the case of Third Party Software sells so badly on the Wii U. Take games like Assassins Creed or COD, out of all the platforms released for it, Wii U sales account for barely 1 or 2% of overall sales. And Nintendo's support with Third Party teams is beyond abysmal, it's like they only want Nintendo to get the most out of the hardware and they don't offer help to anyone else unless a deal is made (Like they did with SEGA) and again, from Rockstars POV, they HAVE tried with Nintendo in the past, and the results were always, well, less than stellar, games like GTA Advance, Chinatown Wars, Manhunt 2, Bully, Table Tennis, etc, just didn't even break back even for Rockstar where as other platforms did, hell I think even the PSP version of Chinatown wars sold better than the DS version!

It's a strange case because you do seem to hear about this audience on the Nintendo side who DO want Mature games, who DO want third Party titles on the console, etc, but time and time again, when released, it never sells well enough to justify it, it's crazy.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

فلسطين

• Members
  • Palestine
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 07 February 2014 - 07:13 PM.

@LSPD - You have a very minimal understanding of the English language, or you just can't read.

I didn't say M(18+) are bad, I was talking about the WiiU, why on earth would i jump to a comparison to all games in general if i'm just talking about the WiiU. Hell I even referenced an M rated WiiU game. soo.....

Shooters, and First Person Shooters are different things. GTA is a shooter, for example.

The WiiU is not aimed at kids. It is aimed at Families, but so is the Xbox One and PS4, Xbox360, and PS3. This is nothing to compare against. GTA has just as much right to be on WiiU as it does on Xbox,PS3, and PC. 

You're also glossing over the point, which has been proven by you and the others bashing the WiiU.

Gamers are massive idiots, and think that colorful games are meant for children. Without Third-Party Support, the WiiU is doomed, because the majority of people are massive idiots who think that colorful games are meant for children. So they won't buy the WiiU because 'F*ck That, I'm a big boy!!!' and Third Party companies won't produce games for the console because it's not selling.

Blood and Guts and Guns do not make a game good. A Mature rating does not make a game good.

Yep. unprecedented attacks on people with different opinions is the way to go, right?

Blood and Guts and Guns do not make a game good. A Mature rating does not make a game good.

When the f*ck did I say that? :lol:

I'm just saying that the Wii U is aimed at families, and that there are very few 18+ games on it. Third party games won't save it either, as most people prefer Sony or MS for their consoles. 

who think that colorful games are meant for children.

Again, when the hell did I say that nintendo games are for kids just because they are colourful?

I was just pointing out that the majority of games nintendo make are 3+. That is a fact, don't deny it.

The WiiU is not aimed at kids. It is aimed at Families.

I said that it is aimed at kids and families.  :facedesk:

@LSPD - You have a very minimal understanding of the English language, or you just can't read.

I didn't say M(18+) are bad, I was talking about the WiiU, why on earth would i jump to a comparison to all games in general if i'm just talking about the WiiU. Hell I even referenced an M rated WiiU game. soo.....

HA! Look at yourself. You are changing your statements as I point things out. I expect that you will do so again. You said  " That's because the M rated games are created so poorly that they're (corrected your grammar here, so it looks like my grammar is better than yours, despite your ironic statement. ;) ) not worth buying"

Yes, you mentioned that Wii U game, but you never stated in that post that you are only talking about 18+ games on the Wii U.

Also, saying that I do not understand English is very ironic, as your grammar in recent posts is laughable. Hell, you didn't understand what I said at all, whilst I understood your post fully.  It just happens to be that you don't like it when others point out that the majority of games on the Wii U are 3+  :lol:

You forgot to capitalise the letter I in your previous post(you said i'm, instead of I'm), you also said that "M rated games are created so poorly that their not worth buying." Remember, you said this, not me. Anyway, enough grammar policing for today.

I like nintendo, but I do not see a game for a mature audience reaching a console that is selling terribly, and provides games that are mostly aimed at kids. (3+)

Hell, even Chinatown wars had to be released on the PSP, because the DS version did not sell well.

• Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Now, look, I like your post, but I don't like this sentence. 

What do people earn by fu*king insulting each other? That was uncalled for. 

• Detective Phelps likes this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:17 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 07 February 2014 - 07:20 PM.

@LSPD
I agree with you bro GTA Advance(circa. 2004)didnt do well even though it sold 100k copies on the Gameboy Advance,Same was Chinatown Wars(circa. 2009) that why Rockstar had to Release for PSP with Great Graphics.according to an Article,Dan Houser even slammed Nintendo for Chinatown Wars' Controversy.but as of 2014 according to VGchartz the game has sold 3ml copies on NDS and PSP (i think if it wasnt for the PSP that wont happen),Rockstar even wanted it the game to even sell just like Vice City Stories (circa 2006) but that didnt happen. For that reason i dont see any installments of the GTA family (either main game or spin-off) ever again on any Nintendo Consoles/Portables.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:26 PM Edited by ll rdny ll, 07 February 2014 - 07:29 PM.

@LSPD - Aww, look at you. You realized that you were wrong and are now picking apart my grammatical mistakes. Couldn't be the fact that most of the stuff I post is on a tablet, and I just don't give too much of a sh*t to correct it on there. 

But aside from that. You really don't understand, as evidenced your latest post. 

I said THE M rated games are created so poorly that they're not worth buying. Implying that I was talking about Wii U's M rated games. Not ALL M rated games. I never implied that every mature game was sh*t, I was speaking on one subject and one subject alone. The Wii U. 

Just because a game has an 'E' instead of an 'M' it's automatically a kiddy game huh? Too bad you fall into the very stereotype I was bashing. Those games are aimed at EVERYONE, not just Mature audiences.

Hell, I had a friend over when I got my Wii U, and he played SMBU for a while. Before then he hadn't played any Nintendo games and assumed, like the majority of gamers, that it was meant for children. After he played, (he gave up because it was too hard, keep in mind this is one of the most 'hardcore' gamers I've ever met) He admitted that he was wrong to judge Nintendo and the Wii U without actually playing it. 

Now if only more people actually gave it a shot. You don't have to have grown up playing the games to love them. You don't have to be young to enjoy them. You just have to use your brain to think for yourself, not just go with the mob mentality. 

I know this seems off-topic, but it really does come all the way back around. If more people actually tried the Wii U, and didn't just shrug it off as a Family/Child console they would at the very least respect Nintendo's validity in the Gaming world. The sales of the Console would rise, and more Third-Party companies wouldn't be so scared about losing their precious money. 

But, I'm fighting a battle that's already been lost. Anything that doesn't have you controlling a 'bad guy' or a 'bad ass' is doomed to be labeled a children's game. Doesn't matter that the games actually require coherent thought to complete.

@GTAVfan101 - That wasn't an insult. He missed the point completely.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

فلسطين

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:38 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 07 February 2014 - 07:40 PM.

@LSPD - Aww, look at you. You realized that you were wrong 

I never said that I'm wrong. I'm still standing by my opinion. No matter what you think. ;)

Most of Nintendo's games are 3+, you can't change this.

Most GTA fans play on the PC, Ps3, or the 360, and very few actually have a Wii U.

Anyway, the best post here has to be Blood's:

@LSPD
I agree with you bro GTA Advance(circa. 2004)didnt do well even though it sold 100k copies on the Gameboy Advance,Same was Chinatown Wars(circa. 2009) that why Rockstar had to Release for PSP with Great Graphics.according to an Article,Dan Houser even slammed Nintendo for Chinatown Wars' Controversy.but as of 2014 according to VGchartz the game has sold 3ml copies on NDS and PSP (i think if it wasnt for the PSP that wont happen),Rockstar even wanted it the game to even sell just like Vice City Stories (circa 2006) but that didnt happen. For that reason i dont see any installments of the GTA family (either main game or spin-off) ever again on any Nintendo Consoles/Portables.

This is the main reason why the Wii U will not get GTA V. Sales.

Anyway, I have already stated that  I have tried the Wii U (I even owned one, but then I returned it.) but then again, you never fully read my posts, do you? :lol:

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:00 PM

I never said that I'm wrong. I'm still standing by my opinion. No matter what you think. ;)

Most GTA fans play on the PC, Ps3, or the 360, and very few actually have a Wii U.

@LSPD

Anyway, I have already stated that  I have tried the Wii U (I even owned one, but then I returned it.) but then again, you never fully read my posts, do you? :lol:

I do but i always read through them So Fast :)

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

فلسطين

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

@LSPD

I do but i always read through them So Fast :)

That was to someone else, don't worry about it. :)

jaspas
  • jaspas

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

I have a Wii U. It's been collecting dust since January 2013. And no GTA V will never come out on Wii U. The only reason Nintendo consoles are bought anymore is because is the first-party titles. Nintendo needs to stop. Wii U hasn't even sold much, so they should just pull the plug on video games and consoles.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

فلسطين

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

I have a Wii U. It's been collecting dust since January 2013. 

You should have done what I did. I returned mine within a week. :lol:

mambonutz
  • mambonutz

Northern Canuck

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

where's the wii u version? 

Surely, you jest...LOL

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

Yeah, and how many games were out when you had it? SMBU and Pikmin 3? I'll be the first to admit the the New Super Mario Bro. franchise is a bit underwhelming, no matter how difficult they can get.  You can't judge a console on it's launch titles because if that were the case, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4 are all worse than Wii U

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

Yeah, and how many games were out when you had it? SMBU and Pikmin 3? I'll be the first to admit the the New Super Mario Bro. franchise is a bit underwhelming, no matter how difficult they can get.  You can't judge a console on it's launch titles because if that were the case, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4 are all worse than Wii U

Not worse than the Wii U. Oh god no. Just as bad as the Wii U

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

فلسطين

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

I got the Wii U in November last year, I didn't get it at launch. I returned it because the exclusives weren't that much of a change, and because there are very few multiplats on the Wii U. I like the older exclusives titles Nintendo made, and I have the DS for that. It's a shame really, as it had so much potential. Nintendo has to catch up to Sony and (even thought they messed up with the Xbone) Microsoft.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

Lol if a Major GTA get released on the Wii U,there is going to be a Storm that year :) unless it called GTA:Kid City with a Teen rating (That cant happen especial when GTA is the king of controversy.but yeah i can see that happening with Saints Row (a kid alternative to the GTA Franchise).

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

It's not that the Wii U couldn't run it, it's just because there isn't a guaranteed buck there.

• Osho likes this

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

No, because Nintendo is arrogant, reluctant.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

The lack of support of third party developers when the WiiU was being developed is why it will never happen. If they were to make a port, it would take a long time for said version to be released and their is a distinct lack of profitability in said project.

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

Lol if a Major GTA get released on the Wii U,there is going to be a Storm that year :) unless it called GTA:Kid City with a Teen rating (That cant happen especial when GTA is the king of controversy.but yeah i can see that happening with Saints Row (a kid alternative to the GTA Franchise).

Very funny, as if Nintendo did censorship anymore...

However, the Wii U does have a GTA alternative for kids (even though it's filled with a lot of references that only adults will get).

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

Hell, my 30 year old cousin only plays Nintendo games.

cousin, it is your cousin! let's play Wii bowling.
  • CJ killed Ryder and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

Hell, my 30 year old cousin only plays Nintendo games.

cousin, it is your cousin! let's play Wii bowling.

Lol,i like that your Johnny's avatar,i am actually playing TLAD now,good times.
  • nobum62 likes this

Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

The triggers on the Wii U controllers aren't even pressure sensitive(meaning they only click, like any other button), so we'd be stuck with San Andreas style transition between auto-aim and free-aim. 

rbfloat05
  • rbfloat05

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by rbfloat05, 08 February 2014 - 02:25 AM.

Nintendo Is the best console out of all the consoles and I will tell you why.

Nintendo is one of the oldest companies in the business and as old school as you can get. They know how to make good games, and good innovative gameplay. Of course all the tweens and unintelligent people of the world think "oh kids games" But nintendo games always have far better gameplay and uniqueness to other games.

I prefer Nintendo over the other consoles because, they make the best games.

EVERY other game (almost every except for a few exclusives) on consoles, guess what? Your sh*tty console sucks compared to my PC master race.

The PC personal computer will take your mainstream, little eric and his xbox and tear it apart with superior, graphics, controls, modabbility, online, and EVERYTHING.

All proffesional games are played on the Computer, and with proper porting or optimization, the PC is ALWAYS (always) better than the sh*tty console versions.

So if consoles all suck compared to computer what do I do? I choose the console company with the best exclusives and best history of making games.

What company is that NINTENDO. Nintendo has the most iconic and fun franchises in all of gaming and nobody even the console kids cant refute that. They have the knowhow to make amazing games, the rights to their exlusive franchises, and look to actually expand beyond the use of sh*tty console controllers.

(rofl just compare console controllers to mouse and keyboard, controller gets sh*t on 100% of the time competitively)

If consoles will always be little baby weakling computers, then I pick the console with the best games, and the most innovative and interesting ones that cant be accessed on the PC.

Nintendo is king.

Even if the wii u doesnt sell well they have so much money they could make 9 more consoles and not go bankrupt.

Nintendo isnt going anywhere and will continue to sh*t all over the mainstream little kids and their inferior console versions of PC master race games.

Consoles are overpriced boxes of trash. 

If you want to play REAL games not little kid games, buy a Computer, and nintendo console.

have fun being sony, and microsofts bitch, paying for xbox gold, and playstation plus ROFL nnoobs

keep paying 50 dollars for every new game, and Ill be gettings AAA games for FREE on the computer, or heavily discounted prices.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:51 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 08 February 2014 - 02:52 AM.

All proffesional games are played on the Computer, and with proper porting or optimization, the PC is ALWAYS (always) better than the sh*tty console versions.

LOL no. Not at all. That's way wrong. Wow.

Example: Halo is played professionally.

Yeah, with proper porting and optimization. But that's not always the case. Look at Dark Souls. 

(rofl just compare console controllers to mouse and keyboard, controller gets sh*t on 100% of the time competitively)

Yeah, you have fun racing competitively with your keyboard. Lol no. Not 100% of the time.

Nintendo is king.

Not even close.

Nintendo isnt going anywhere and will continue to sh*t all over the mainstream little kids and their inferior console versions of PC master race games.

sh*t all over mainstream kids with their sh*tty Internet service, massively underwhelming new console, or the inability to get any 3rd party support?

have fun being sony, and microsofts bitch, paying for xbox gold, and playstation plus ROFL nnoobs

I'll have fun paying for Internet that's stable and actually works all the time, thanks :)

Seriously, stop being a condescending little bitch. You're the reason people hate PC gamers. Stop giving us a bad name.

• Osho and Lil_B_The Basedgod like this

rbfloat05
  • rbfloat05

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:09 AM Edited by rbfloat05, 08 February 2014 - 03:13 AM.

Yeah, with proper porting and optimization. But that's not always the case. Look at Dark Souls. 

Yeah, you have fun racing competitively with your keyboard. Lol no. Not 100% of the time.

Nintendo is king.

Not even close.

sh*t all over mainstream kids with their sh*tty Internet service, massively underwhelming new console, or the inability to get any 3rd party support?

I'll have fun paying for Internet that's stable and actually works all the time, thanks :)

Seriously, stop being a condescending little bitch. You're the reason people hate PC gamers. Stop giving us a bad name.

Haha good job bringing up a console exclusive, I dare you take any cross platform game and the BEST player from console, against BEST player from PC and watch him get sh*t on.

This is another reason why they dont mix PC and Console games in online places, (even if xbox and windows are both microsoft)  because the PC players would be headshotting and humiliating the console babies by a wide margin with our superior controls.

Even in Racing games, we can simply hook in a controller, or driving wheel or whatever we want LOL.

Also about dark souls, it was their FIRST time porting to a PC (japanese not big on PC yet, they admitted it and have promised a much better job on the sequel) so it was a sh*tty port yes. Guess what? The superior smart people that use computers (again smart mature people) they devoloped a fix for the bad mouse controls, and a fix for the locked frame rate.

Guess what? Dark souls on the PC is one of my favorite games i have played hundreds of hours?

Guess what? with the community fix (made by smart PC players) It is MUCH better than the baby console version. I play at 60 fps dark souls with precision controls on mouse and keyboard.

Haha imagine if was playing on little Jimmys xbox, with locked 30fps framrate and terrible lag in other areas of the game with no ways to fix it myself, or add any fun mods. Imagine what a noob I would be

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 08 February 2014 - 03:21 AM.

Nintendo is king.

Not even close.

Haha good job bringing up a console exclusive, I dare you take any cross platform game and the BEST player from console, against BEST player from PC and watch him get sh*t on.

Thanks. I mean, you said every single professional game is played on PC. You were wrong. Accept it.

Even in Racing games, we can simply hook in a controller, or driving wheel or whatever we want LOL.

You'd still be using some kind of controller. I thought M&K was better 100% of the time with everything? Wrong again. Man, you are good at backtracking.

Also about dark souls, it was their FIRST time porting to a PC (japanese not big on PC yet, they admitted it and have promised a much better job on the sequel) so it was a sh*tty port yes. Guess what? The superior smart people that use computers (again smart mature people) they devoloped a fix for the bad mouse controls, and a fix for the locked frame rate.

Their first time porting to PC? That's no excuse. It's not hard hiring someone to do it for you if you have no idea what you're doing. And again, you said every PC game is better than console games. I proved you wrong again. Funny thing about that.

Guess what? Dark souls on the PC is one of my favorite games i have played hundreds of hours?

I don't know, have you?

Boy, your life must suck if you have to gloat so much about something that matters literally nothing.

I also find it funny how you're gloating about smart PC players, and then prove yourself stupid with terrible grammar and being completely wrong about half the stuff you're mumbling on about.

Anyway, I'll take my PC and my consoles and be a better person than you.

Cya :)

• Lil_B_The Basedgod and hornedturtle like this

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

To answer the question: No, it won't.

rbfloat05
  • rbfloat05

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:38 AM Edited by rbfloat05, 08 February 2014 - 03:42 AM.

Nintendo is king.

Not even close.

Thanks. I mean, you said every single professional game is played on PC. You were wrong. Accept it.

You'd still be using some kind of controller. I thought M&K was better 100% of the time with everything? Wrong again. Man, you are good at backtracking.

Their first time porting to PC? That's no excuse. It's not hard hiring someone to do it for you if you have no idea what you're doing. And again, you said every PC game is better than console games. I proved you wrong again. Funny thing about that.

I don't know, have you?

Boy, your life must suck if you have to gloat so much about something that matters literally nothing.

I also find it funny how you're gloating about smart PC players, and then prove yourself stupid with terrible grammar and being completely wrong about half the stuff you're mumbling on about.

Anyway, I'll take my PC and my consoles and be a better person than you.

Cya :)

Haha you probly have console because you have an old man computer that cant even run games, dont act like you are part of the PC master race, I know a console toddler when I see one.

Haha I knew you would resort to trying to disprove vaugely some of the points I was making, and also even taking cheap shots at my grammar Lol how typical.

anyways I never said mouse and keys superior in everything if you actually smart enough to comprehend (probly not since you wasted money on console)

Its just funny to me because you know your little toy "machine" is so vastly inferior to the PC. 

You know everything about the console is weaker and inferior to computer, and you can't prove my main point wrong so you hug your little xbox and try to prove some of my points wrong in very certain cases.

Overwhelmingly games are better on Pc because

A. consoles uniform cant modify them

B the companies always have to go through microsoft and sony to even patch the game (sometimes they are even charged to do so LOL)

C superior controls (we have everything you have and so much more)

D what the developers dont fix the community can fix with our superior PC tools.

E dont have to pay for decent online (haha people are now accustomed to it, have dishing out your cash to daddy microsoft and daddy sony)

F we can get all the games for cheaper or even free instead of paying premium every time

G we have SO MANY MORE exclusives than consoles its not even funny. Entire genres of games that arnt on consoles rofl

H almost every game on your console we have better version on PC

I could probly never stop finding reasons but why waste my time bringing up even more?

Dont try to prove wrong, overwhelmingly games are MUCH better on computers and if they are a bad port, many times the community can fix them.

You know this is true and I dare you to try to prove that consoles are overall superior to PC.

In other words, get back in the village with the rest of the filthy console peasants and eight year olds, the smart advanced and royalty will live in our PC castle enjoying a much better gaming.

(nintendo owners can come hang out in castle because they are OG like that)

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:07 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 08 February 2014 - 04:07 AM.

Oh man...The stupidity hurts...But I do want to prove you wrong further, so one more :)

"Haha you probly have console because you have an old man computer that cant even run games, dont act like you are part of the PC master race, I know a console toddler when I see one."

Obviously not.

GTX 660. 8 GB's of RAM. i7-3770. Windows 7 64-bit.

http://imgur.com/a/13RkV

You think I'd be able to play those games on an 'old man' computer?

"Haha I knew you would resort to trying to disprove vaugely some of the points I was making, and also even taking cheap shots at my grammar Lol how typical."

Cheap shots? How so? You say PC gamers are soooo much smarter than console players, and yet you can't even make simple sentences. Your grammar is atrocious. Meanwhile, I'm supposedly a 'console peasant', and yet I'm actually using the English language correctly. Tell me, what does that make you?

"anyways I never said mouse and keys superior in everything if you actually smart enough to comprehend (probly not since you wasted money on console)"

So...Um...Yeah, you did. Funny how you insult people on something you could've easily avoided by looking at previous posts. Oh boy :rol:

Anyway, this is too off-topic and you're too stupid to continue conversation with. Cya ;)

• Lil_B_The Basedgod likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users