» «

Gang Attacks - Question

3 replies to this topic
ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by ll Noble 6 ll, 05 February 2014 - 05:04 PM.

I've searched for it, thought I saw something similar, but since I found a map locating all the gang attacks (http://www.psu.com/f...Gang-Attack-Map), I'm curious - are they level based when it comes to spawning, or just time?

And... there's a question and answer thread in another forum that I total forgot about...  Relocating.

• Krypt0nite1989

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Im pretty sure it's time. I've seen all the gang attacks since I was level 5.

• Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

You sure? Don't they unlock at lvl 18? 

As for the OP I think they are level based as well as timed. gang locations (as shown by the map) change every 8 game hrs, but having checked for attacks in indicated locations (such as the subway) early in the game, It seems certain missions must be available in that location (with possibly a few randoms). There is a multi player mission in the tunnels, there is a gang attack at the death metal scrap yard, one at the LS Connection hack location and another at the boneyard survival (and one at the railyard survival). If anyone can shed further light, please give a shout.

• gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

they do unlock at a certain level but some of them only appear at certain times of the day .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users