Photo

Why no one joins missions ?

46 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:08 PM Edited by Vooodu, 05 February 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Do people really get that upset if they fail a mission?

I kind of get upset for a minute...I sit there staring at my screen wondering if i should replay or quit.... :(

Then someone hits REPLAY and my mind shifts into "OoOOh its ON NOWWW!".. :D

• rob602pa likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

I dont waste time and I take no chances in V.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

Me too , I guess at times I join the worst servers in that ill "JOIN" Deathmatches and its a ghost town.
I remember it was never this way in GTA4 Multi-player.

There should be a way that we can go on the Social Club choose an option where we can be put into servers where Deathmatches are active.
I know im not the only one looking to Deathmatch for hours and hours!!

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

I dont waste time and I take no chances in V.

IMO it's not a waste of time if you had fun.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

I don't always use my mic, and most of the time have chat through speakers turned off, but, I do mostly missions and survivals. I usually just join random missions from the phone menu, but if you want someone to run missions with feel free to hit me up. Social club is same name as here and I'm GMT - 6 (Central Standard). PSN ID is on my SC page. 

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

No offense but do you have a job OP?

dandann93
  • dandann93

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

I cant even join a session lately, let alone a g'damn mission

I've had that a lot the past week "timed out loading session"
Brilliant 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

I really dont have fun battling people in FM even when I win by a wide margin. Just feels like a waste of time to me.
  • beat_savy_9 likes this

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

If you have not noticed, most players nowdays are just mindless murderers. The concept of "team" and assisting is alien to them.

Once I realized how many sad sacks were only interested in money glitches, I knew mission play was going to suffer the most.

This. Freemode is just a mess. Even deathmatch seems too structured for a lot of kids. I solo missions that can be done single player.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

No offense but do you have a job OP?

NOPE! : O)

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Everytime I invite people no one ever joins.

And I dont invite to sh*tty jobs just the good ones and still no one joins. All the time I end up playing the missions solo . 

Is it just me lol 

It might be that not enough people are seeing your invite.  This what I usually do to increase the likelihood of people joining my missions/races/Dms/ect.

1)  Have the maximum amount of GTA PSN friends allowed on PSN.  All of them who are playing GTAO will get the invite

2)  join a public lobby first (not invite only)  when you host missions.  Look for one with at least 10 people in.  Everyone in that lobby will get the invite

3)  first select "auto invite", then after a few seconds, select "skill matched players."  I tend to get some extra invites sent out when I select skill matched players.

Hopefully that will help!

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Everytime I invite people no one ever joins.

And I dont invite to sh*tty jobs just the good ones and still no one joins. All the time I end up playing the missions solo . 

Is it just me lol 

It might be that not enough people are seeing your invite.  This what I usually do to increase the likelihood of people joining my missions/races/Dms/ect.

1)  Have the maximum amount of GTA PSN friends allowed on PSN.  All of them who are playing GTAO will get the invite

2)  join a public lobby first (not invite only)  when you host missions.  Look for one with at least 10 people in.  Everyone in that lobby will get the invite

3)  first select "auto invite", then after a few seconds, select "skill matched players."  I tend to get some extra invites sent out when I select skill matched players.

Hopefully that will help!

Joining a large crew also works well. I think about a quarter of people who join my hosted missions are crew members.

• sadpandamakeup likes this

skunkcore
  • skunkcore

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

If you start a mission while I'm in the lobby I'll more than likely join. I enjoy doing any and all missions, doesn't matter if the mission is 20 levels below me or 20 above me.

Sure some "randoms" don't always know the best way to do missions, but it's always fun nonetheless.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

I really dont have fun battling people in FM even when I win by a wide margin. Just feels like a waste of time to me.

me too, and it costs money

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Money and time wasted...I am trying to grow my bank account.

Hostile187Chop
  • Hostile187Chop

187Duce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

me too, and it costs money

Yep very costly. Sometimes it's fun running out of ammo though. I usually just run on foot through alleyways, hop fences, all with 4 or 5 stars. Pretty thrilling.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:47 PM Edited by stangone50, 05 February 2014 - 06:48 PM.

I been wanting to join a crew. I keep joining the ign or mp3 or zbc crews cuz they seem to have the most people but those people join the least lol Anyone in good crews ?  

When you see crew members in free roam is there any way to tell them apart so you dont kill them lol 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users