We all have unique, hysterical, and even sometimes disturbing avatars that represent us on this forum.
I'm curious to learn what people think of an author's avatar and how it relates to what they write.
For example, someone had a Bob Marley avatar, in the red, green, and yellow style. Everytime he writes, it's always something clever and related to 420.
Another person had an Insane Clown Posse avatar and everything he wrote made him sound like a total toolbag.
• What does my avatar say to you?
• What does your avatar say about yourself?
• How does my avatar fully express the inner-alter ego of my in-game identity, while maintaining the purity of my real-life identity?
• What would your mom/dad/wife/cute cousin say about your avatar?
• If you chose a celebrity to represent you, what would they think and why that celeb?
• Like the green juice in our apartments, why does this post even exist?
Just for fun, is all! Cheers!