» «
Photo

Organized Crime Role/Game-Play {PS3}

20 replies to this topic
TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:17 PM Edited by TacticalSpray, 22 September 2014 - 06:17 PM.

You may sign up as an Associate and join in on 'Family Business' Jobs with us at your leisure. The most important thing for me is playing with like minded people who seek a Gameplay experience similer to what i describe below, no matter what badge they wear.

Check out the Video! http://youtu.be/xtOo...oxI_qOyq-0pFfHH

The Mercanti Family

PS3 Free-Roam Gangsters & Role-Play Entrepreneurs!

We are a Mafia Role-Play Crew that utilizes the incredible landscape and depth of Los Santos to play as if GTAV Online was our "Organized Crime Simulator".

This means we live the life of a Criminal rising through the ranks of a Crime Family. You start off as an Associate with access to some 'Family Business' and work your way up to become a Mademan or above with the chance to own Property, run Family Rackets, receive Crew Awards and hold Territory.

On our dedicated Crew Website we list Original Content in the form of 'Family Business'.

These are a selection of Free-Roam Role-Play Jobs that require teamwork, and often interactions with Civilians, Call Girls, Gang Members and sometimes Police in a way that evokes a reaction from them. Based on their reaction you handle your business in different ways, E.g. Upon being 'Bumped', the Stall Owner walked away = he paid his protection money. Stall owner runs away = He refuses to pay etc.. We have 'Family Business' that involves Extortion, Pimping, Robbery, Contracts, Unions, Rivals and even a Scrapyard Scam that we must protect from the Armenians.

Members receive "Points" for completing 'Family Business' which goes towards unlocking Awards and earning Promotions.

We play as if Evidence was a real factor, We use Getaway Vehicles stolen from empty Carparks and side streets, we avoid Police at all costs. We plan our moves. We play like there are consequences, and its more fun than you might think.

Read more at our dedicated Crew Website, Associate forums are viewable as a Guest and will give you more of an idea of what i am talking about:

http://themercantifa...lanwebsite.com/

• Armistad likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

sounds epic i have my own mafia "s1ckmad3" but would like to participate someday

TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:33 PM Edited by TacticalSpray, 05 February 2014 - 04:33 PM.

Hey mate yeah that sounds good, well feel free to sign up on the site as an associate, then we can do some work together sometime.

Maybe your crew could join us for some work too.

Aldo

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Hey mate yeah that sounds good, well feel free to sign up on the site as an associate, then we can do some work together sometime.

Aldo

sounds good :D

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

Aldo

he is the only active member of his crew so it would be just him 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

Aldo

actually 5 total as of the night before

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

Aldo

yeah there are 5 members but you are the only one who is online on a regular basis 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

Aldo

yeah there are 5 members but you are the only one who is online on a regular basis 

ummm 4 of us were on last night only reason why you didnt see them on a regualr basis was because i didnt request them to join them i sent invites and sure enough they accepted and we wreaked havoc

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

Aldo

ummm 4 of us were on last night only reason why you didnt see them on a regualr basis was because i didnt request them to join them i sent invites and sure enough they accepted and we wreaked havoc

i didnt see them because i am no longer part of your crew and i removed you from my list . 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

Aldo

i didnt see them because i am no longer part of your crew and i removed you from my list . 

worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

was referring to the time you were in the crew still dont see why you even bothered posting on here if you are not sticking to OP's topic did you even bother to read what he posted ?

to OP i know this sounds far fetched but it would be epic to clash with a russian mafia just an idea

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

it was actually on topic since you brought up your crew in here and all i said was that you are the only active member of your crew . 

TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:10 PM Edited by TacticalSpray, 05 February 2014 - 05:15 PM.

alrighty fellers.. Firstly gtaocitcat, so you were a part of this mans Crew, now your speaking down to him on the forum? Im looking for members who want to help build something, we are not that big, almost 50 members but i want people who will help me create the vision not expect a service, and loyalty and also code of silence etc.. unless this man wronged you, it doesnt sit right with me. but this is just my first impression from what i just read, i dont know you two and your history with each other so im not making judgement.

Sickmad3 id be happy for your group no matter how large to work with us on some jobs, but first have a read of our forums particularly Family Business and see if this style of gameplay suits etc..

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

alrighty fellers.. Firstly gtaocitcat, so you were a part of this mans Crew, now your speaking down to him on the forum? Im looking for members who want to help build something, we are not that big, almost 50 members but i want people who will help me create the vision not expect a service, and loyalty and also code of silence etc.. unless this man wronged you, it doesnt sit right with me. but this is just my first impression from what i just read, i dont know you two and your history with each other so im not making judgement.

Sickmad3 id be happy for your group no matter how large to work with us on some jobs, but first have a read of our forums particularly Family Business and see if this style of gameplay suits etc..

i didnt leave because it was small . i left because i felt he didnt want me in the crew anymore . 

TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

yeah i edited my post realised i should not pass judgement on others affairs, my bad.

in eithercase guys, let bygons be bygons and your all welcome to join us for some business, again, if what is written in our forum is somehitng that interests you.

ALdo

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

registered and everything play with ya soon

TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

sounds good mate.

• s1ckmad3 likes this

TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

This will explain how we do things, worth a look:

http://youtu.be/xtOo...oxI_qOyq-0pFfHH

kjonah
  • kjonah

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

Kudos. Youve created what many have been thinking of, or me anyway. good luck.

TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:03 AM

Hey thanks for your words. if you want to be a part feel free to get involved.

kjonah
  • kjonah

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:03 PM

Hey thanks for your words. if you want to be a part feel free to get involved.

its what i wanted but when i get it im not sure i will like it and maybe i will miss death matches and captures. Do you incorporate death matches into the world? It looks very complicated and the immersion looks cool. its difficult to figure out how it all works. How many people play in it currently?

TacticalSpray
  • TacticalSpray

Don

• Members

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

Latest Video, "Meet the Bosses"

http://youtu.be/vQBx...oxI_qOyq-0pFfHH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users