Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

Vodka.

Don Makaveli
  • Don Makaveli

Almighty Sosa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

Possibilities are endless........ why does European sites like the Czech one will have it up first than US?

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Im pretty sure Rockstar said they had no intentions of bringing it to the PS4 and Xbox1, sure things can change but until Rockstar announces it themselves i find those to be fake and just a way to generate buzz for their website. Now if Gamestop had it posted I might be more inclined to believe it however but even then, until an official announcement is made i wouldnt hold my breath. GTA V was supposed to help generate further longevity for the PS3 and Xbox360, taking to next gen would mean they gave up on that idea.

But who knows, we shall see.

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

Possibilities are endless........ why does European sites like the Czech one will have it up first than US?

They don't. It's complete BS. This doesn't prove anything and most likely will never happen. Except for PC.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Have any of you seen ps3 to 4, and xbox 360 to one comparisons. I was not impressed at all!

At this point it would look exactly the same.

Nextgen is a joke right now (imo). can anyone name one game that doesn't look current gen?
  • Anger Personified likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users