Photo

Jets vs Tanks

39 replies to this topic
elless777
  • elless777

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:39 PM Edited by elless777, 05 February 2014 - 08:41 PM.

No jet has killed me in a tank yet, it was always the other way around... IMO the jet is no challenge for a tank at all, just like a buzzard 

Turn off godmode and stop being a woossie....tank greifers are just lame unless they are players who find themselves forced into one to take out a loser in a tank who thinks

they are hard going round nuking peds.

I wish jets could carpet bomb......napalm all tank chickens into oblivion

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by Bozzah, 05 February 2014 - 09:21 PM.

No jet has killed me in a tank yet, it was always the other way around... IMO the jet is no challenge for a tank at all, just like a buzzard 

Turn off godmode and stop being a woossie....tank greifers are just lame unless they are players who find themselves forced into one to take out a loser in a tank who thinks

they are hard going round nuking peds.

I wish jets could carpet bomb......napalm all tank chickens into oblivion

amazing that you know all about the way I play just by reading the word tank!

are-you-wizard.jpg

If I buy something for 1.5 millions then I want to have some fun with it. Usually I use it when I see someone with level 300+ or someone who sounds aggressive in the chat, just to make him rage quit. However, I haven't used my tank for over a month. Usually I can use other peoples' tanks because they're stupid enough to get owned by a mugger.

Anyway, I am definitely not going to try to apologize to some douchebag that judges someone in such an ignorant way. 

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Lazer. Tanks must be destroyed at any cost.

Jet Jacuzzi
  • Jet Jacuzzi

Stunt Dolphin

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

We'll, it seems that no one knows the true way to kill a tank, apart from me.

So pull up a chair and let me teach you:

Grab a Faggio, go to LSC and make it matt brown.

Do 3, not 2 or 4 and a half, THREE loops around the tank counter-clockwise whilst shouting down the microphone "I'MA GUNNA DO A POO ON YOU FNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"FNEE FNEE FNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Tank will blow up right away and and should also get 120RP and $33.
  • A Maned Wolf and al_balmer like this

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

All the Rhino will be able to do is hide and hope that the Lazer leaves them alone.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:08 PM

I try to aim for the cops that are circling around tanks. I took one out last night doing this.

Bonegrandad
  • Bonegrandad

ZZZZ

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

Jet vs Tank story 2
Killed a tank in a jet last night which was trying to shoot me outside a barn few shots just missed me swooped in like 4x the last time I went sky high nosedived striaght down shooting the explosive rounds BOOM tank dead lol smashed my jet into a cliff straight after tho was funny have to watch the speed when nosedive shooting lol

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

A good way to spot a tank is by following the lights from the police chopper, fyi...

Bonegrandad
  • Bonegrandad

ZZZZ

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

A good way to spot a tank is by following the lights from the police chopper, fyi...

Lol yeah that what I saw for the tank story 1 i just was flying around and saw loads of heli lights and explosions then I realised it was a tank good tip dude keep it coming lol

Bonegrandad
  • Bonegrandad

ZZZZ

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

Jet vs tank story 3
Was just playin minding my own business I had an AI put a bounty on my for stealing a car lol then I knew bounty hunters would come after me so I went into the woods near the log factory turned the lights off no stars then this guy in a blue car comes right up to me saw I was in tank tried to run but they could not hide LOL blew him up then he starts firing rocket lanuchers at me fair enough then I just drove off through the train tunnels and he sends me a msg saying "come on b-tch" he was obviously in a tank moving slow and he went to the place where u get them from Pegasus.
I start going towards them as they come to me turn around at the last second thinking nah they can chase me went off the radar turned around shot him almost to death but they killed me fair enough he got in a plane flew off and was near the beach road again in a car next was the best jet kill I have done so far he had a bounty on his head by this point so fair game I did the good old pull the wheels out n rudders tricks lol, then as he was driving under a sign I shot INFRONT of the car not at it and he drove right into it and left the game bounty collected LMFAO I think the trick is to look like you are not that good in a jet at all then the last second ATTACK FULL FORCE GO FORTH GTAV FIGHTER JET PILOTS AND DEFEND YOURSELVES LOL PEACE AND BEYOND ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users