Photo

So, this just happened.

33 replies to this topic
Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by Muirenn, 05 February 2014 - 11:34 AM.

0_0.jpg

About 7 of them aren't mine. There's one off camera and a bifta hiding behind my granger in the back. It was quite an experience watching my vehicles rubberbanding through the room.

• UniqueAsh likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

it happens when 2 people in the lobby own the same apartment and garage and an odd little server glitch loads both cars..

id never seen it happen till i was at my friends last night, walked in his garage and got the same...  we then went into his apartment and back into his garage and another new set of cars dropped down... pretty much blocking him from being able to get in any car... tried walking out the garage and back in,,, even more cars spawned,, in the end there was something like 35 cars sitting in the same garage, piled up on top of each other, smoking away from the impact damage...

we got a quick snap of the first set that were falling in

0_0.jpg

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:36 AM

You don't need a thread for every little thing, you know.

• Luk38644, Xyn, TimelyMeerkat and 3 others like this

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by Muirenn, 05 February 2014 - 11:40 AM.

My last thread was 7 hours ago, and it was my fourth one since I joined.

Give me all of your feels.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:40 AM

Hey, look on the bright side!

At least you have 7 free, extra cars!  :D

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:43 AM Edited by Muirenn, 05 February 2014 - 11:44 AM.

it happens when 2 people in the lobby own the same apartment and garage and an odd little server glitch loads both cars..

id never seen it happen till i was at my friends last night, walked in his garage and got the same...  we then went into his apartment and back into his garage and another new set of cars dropped down... pretty much blocking him from being able to get in any car... tried walking out the garage and back in,,, even more cars spawned,, in the end there was something like 35 cars sitting in the same garage, piled up on top of each other, smoking away from the impact damage...

we got a quick snap of the first set that were falling in

Okay, I see, thanks for the explanation. i thought it might have been something like that, I recall another player dot going to the same garage I have.

I live at the airport.

Hey, look on the bright side!

At least you have 7 free, extra cars!  :D

Meh, aside from the Coquette, the others weren't very exciting.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

I have nearly 2,000 posts, and I've made a grand total of probably about 5 threads. GOML

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:45 AM Edited by Muirenn, 05 February 2014 - 11:46 AM.

I have nearly 2,000 posts

Wow.

Since October, I'm not sure if I should be impressed, or disappointed that you don't have more.

• a20characterusername and Zondar like this

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:02 PM

I have nearly 2,000 posts

Wow.

Since October, I'm not sure if I should be impressed, or disappointed that you don't have more.
You should be impressed but I have seen other members with like 6000 posts in under 3 months(I shan't not mention any names) I have only 1000 posts in only 9 months...

I already gave you my feels earlier as I have reached the maximum quota of feels for the day

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

Can you get in any of the cars that aren't yours?

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

happened to me once and i stole a car. was able to insure and keep. just wish i'd chosen something more valuable

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:01 PM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 05 February 2014 - 01:01 PM.

Happend to me once while i was AFK. Came back to see my Adder upside-down and cars everywhere. Sadly, The other cars that weren't mine were locked, so i couldnt take them outside for a drive. :/
  • TimelyMeerkat likes this

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

actually i just remembered... when it happened to me (and i was able to steal and keep a car) only one of the cars in the garage was mine. all the rest were alien and there was no stacking.

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Happened to mee too, but did not allow me to get in it.

Happened at the both sides of the garge with Buffalos...
Kldazr.jpg
w1LQnB.jpg

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

I have nearly 2,000 posts, and I've made a grand total of probably about 5 threads. GOML

You don't have to post about your posting ability in a posting forum about posting.  And on all those 2k did you stay on topic with those too?

I had this happen once and the guy that was sharing with me would pop in and out and could effect his cars.  It was hilarious.

I also got shot in my garage once.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

You don't have to post about your posting ability in a posting forum about posting.  And on all those 2k did you stay on topic with those too?

I had this happen once and the guy that was sharing with me would pop in and out and could effect his cars.  It was hilarious.

I also got shot in my garage once.
its not about 2000 posts, its about the fact that I've seen more threads made by the OP in less than a week than I've made throughout my time here. And all of them are about stupid crap that has already been discussed weeks ago.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

PS3 phenomena? Have not witnessed such a thing on XBox...

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

PS3 phenomena? Have not witnessed such a thing on XBox...

happens all the time on Xbox. I know how to do it on purpose even :D

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

Me and a few friends were able to do this to my Garage..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Driving around made it worse.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

0_0.jpg

About 7 of them aren't mine. There's one off camera and a bifta hiding behind my granger in the back. It was quite an experience watching my vehicles rubberbanding through the room.

Whattttt!!!! this happened to me the other day i walked into my garage and on top of my adder was a cheetah, like right on top! i dont have a cheetah so i was like wtf??? then to top it off some character is popping up and down all over my garage, another sad money glitcher no doubt who cant accept being poor :) so they decide to duplicate all over us innocents lmfao

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:11 AM Edited by Muirenn, 06 February 2014 - 01:12 AM.

its not about 2000 posts, its about the fact that I've seen more threads made by the OP in less than a week than I've made throughout my time here. And all of them are about stupid crap that has already been discussed weeks ago.

Oh god, so bad, so horrible, much tears, such a crime! You like posting posts? I like posting threads, 5 of them. Five.

I'm going to set aside the fact that you actually went out of your way to start an "argument" about this, and the fact that you tried to gloat about how many thousands of times you posted on an internet forum, and that you attempted to use that as a positive point in this pathetic display of arrogance or dominance or whatever this is. What really takes the cake is the audacity that you have that makes you think that you're own, individual posting habits is some kind of be-all and end-all standard, and it's absolutely hilarious.

I don't give half of an ass about "been discussed weeks ago" or why you even think that means anything. I post threads for entertainment, and my threads, my five threads, aren't disruptive, unconstructive, complaining about money, tanks, jets, godmode, passive mode, bounties, blowing up personal vehicles or promoting glitches, hacks, mods or save editing, like the other 95% of this forum. And, I try to remain on-topic, constructive, thank people for any answers or explanations they give and dont insult anyone, unlike the other 95% of this forum. If you think my five threads are a lot, you should stop paying attention to me, as flattering as it is, and look at a few other people here.

Is this the first forum you've ever been a part of, or is this naivete or yours just a natural feature of your personaity?

Either way, the rustling in here is totes adorbs and I'd like to see more of it.

If they don't have trackers on them, I guess.

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:43 AM Edited by asilcenk, 11 February 2014 - 07:44 AM.

I like the look of my new garage, and have an idea why there are not 2 floor garages that we can store 20 cars...

e5DPZd.jpg
xJQR0n.jpg
eW7BNQ.jpg
eaz9Vg.jpg
KD7zQm.jpg

Unfortunately the cars which are not belong to my garage are locked...

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

0_0.jpg

• asilcenk likes this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:09 AM

0_0.jpg

Best. Picture. Ever.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

Happened once before and with the same car.

0_0.jpg

Yeah I had this happen to me a few times.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

Oh, this thread again, I completely forgot about it.

Everyone else's pictures are so amazing. Mine's lame, I wish my garage glitched harder.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

If that happened to me and I can enter the car. I would sell it. 

Spoiler

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:48 AM Edited by Muirenn, 11 February 2014 - 11:49 AM.

If that happened to me and I can enter the car. I would sell it. 

Spoiler

+100 Evil Points

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:51 AM

^

we all know the game is full of glitches, there should be an official glitch thread

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:07 PM Edited by Muirenn, 11 February 2014 - 12:08 PM.

we all know the game is full of glitches

Your point?

there should be an official glitch thread

Get your legitimate suggestion out of my thread. If you can't tone that doody down, then you have no place here, or in my heart, either. This is a Serious-Free area, put on a helmet or evacute the premises.

• asilcenk likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users