GTAV boxing !

32 replies to this topic
theswagsurfer
  • theswagsurfer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

Would like.

f*ck golf & tennis! Forget arm wrestling, wouldn't it be awesome to have 1v1 boxing matches with others? I mean it's not like you can fight with some random guy in a public lobby, odds are they would just shoot you. The only people I know I'm gonna have a clean fight with are the mechanic or an npc. This could benefit the strength stat.

Anyone else think this would be fun?

I have a Fight Club style playlist if anyone is interested? My crew and I created it

Is there a spam button?  

You can't just make a "fight room".  You need to have one on one fights of skill and I don't think this game has that.  It's really whoever dodges and counters, but the more dedication a 2 man fight puts in there may be some tricks, plus there is a strength option.

Well this isn't Fight Night Champion, so setting up 1v1 fights aren't happening at this point in the game considering they would last about 10 seconds. At least with the Fight List I have you can do every man for them selves and its actually fun. 

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

What's next wrestling? how about planning a heist in the damm room with the heist board that's been in my apartment for months?.. Lester made it seem like I needed this room so bad and for what?..
  • MookStunna likes this

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

🔰🍁

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

What's next wrestling? how about planning a heist in the damm room with the heist board that's been in my apartment for months?.. Lester made it seem like I needed this room so bad and for what?..

Bro, the heists are delayed due to "money glitches/DNS codes" …Expect heists in a few months! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users