Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

All of them.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

The Futo annoys the hell out of me. I thought the Phoenix slid a lot, sh*t the Futo is 10x worse.

Chronolemon
  • Chronolemon

GTA:Outta here.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

Supers. I just can't do it. I'll have my sabre turbo drifting perfectly about the city. To the point I can get away from most chases (even supers). But supers I just can't do. I recently got a Karin Sultan which is really nice but it doesn't slide enough for me.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

I'd judge it by competition in races. I can handle any car in FM, I turn when I want as fast as I want. Get on well with the Stinger GT because all the cars take some handling, you can get away with easing off when it wants to spin.
In sports tho, I just can't control the 9F or Surano well enough to keep up.
Similar but not so bad with the Infernus in supers. I can blaze round with it then suddenly clip a tiny bump and go flying.
Muscle cars I do alright with tho the Sabre is a bit of a handful sometimes.
Bikes I can handle but that doesnt stop them trying to kill me.

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

E34 FANATIC!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

i can't drive cars that have too much traction, n auto gear box makes it worst. perfect example of a car i can't drive is the infernus so that kinda sucks coz that car is sexy as hell should be a real car 

NuclearCore
  • NuclearCore

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

The Phoenix.. the wheels must be 70% soap ffs

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

The Blazer.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

I have a Baller in my garage which I think looks great but drives like sh*t. It's pretty fast at top speed and it makes you overestimate its handling and brakes.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

The dune buggy. No matter how much I try and practice with it my skills just dont improve.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

I think it's one of those things that comes with experience - I used to love all the grippy, understeery cars and after doing loads of racing now I love the Carbonizarre, can take any corner with ease and the grip seems immense, it's when you get to used to the brake/accelerate balance rather than just ACCELERATE... After that the grippy cars all seem like hard work!

K3vLegend
  • K3vLegend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

Muscle cars

Alanelcubano
  • Alanelcubano

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by Alanelcubano, 05 February 2014 - 03:50 PM.

I suck at driving every vehicle in this game, except maybe motorcycles, excluding the Sanchez... My win/loss is 59W 160L and I can guess 58 of those wins are in my akuma... I'm going to blame using a wifi connection to play. And my inability to do well... Whatever. :,(

duracellmonkey
  • duracellmonkey

Public Enemy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

Obey 9F and Phoenix. They both look awesome, but the Obey 9F's tail just feels waaaay too light, whenever I ride over bumps or some pavement its just spins out, although It's representing Audi R8 which has perfect weight balancing. Phoenix is just stupidly slippery, its like driving with slick tires, really they should fix them.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

I drive perfectly fine. It's the asshole driving AI Rockstar implemented that always cut me off or drive over the median to ram me....

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Hot Knife.  It will go very fast in a straight line but once you get it up to speed it just will not turn in any direction.  

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

None, driving is to easy in this GTA for me to suck with any car. I honestly can't think of one.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

I suck at driving every single motorcycle.

I could drive for 20 straight minuets without a hitch in almost any car, but you put me on a motorcycle, I'll find the nearest pole in a heartbeat. 

Not your fault. Motorcycles handling is outrageously bad. 

I can´t really understand how on Earth they came up with this after GTA4. Bikes went from vehicle for ballsy people to a noob-tool.

• XJpostman likes this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Infernus. Just can't do it. Its like steering a cruise ship.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Jesus Christ is my Nigga

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

I can't drive the tank to save my life.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Say What?

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

I suck at driving the Comet. It's an awesome car but I never actually learned to drive it. In races I end up losing control and spinning around :/ It's a challenging car to drive and I think it takes a longer time to learn how to drive this one than other cars

Yes, Comet for me too. Back end spins out.

Jags666
  • Jags666

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

Any of the big Sports Classics. I just seem to hit everything around........and bicycles, I am a complete spanner when it comes to controlling bicycles.

Docfrost
  • Docfrost

Shichibukai

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by Docfrost, 05 February 2014 - 06:31 PM.

I'll happily say I'm a boss when it comes to motorcycles.

The reason most people suck on the bikes in this game is because they're riding like they would in real life. I.E. riding with respect to spacial awareness; the trick to riding a bike in GTA is to tunnel vision like f*ck. You should only be focused on where you need to put the bike. Oh and do remember to hold back when you brake, else the bike has like a 500ft stopping distance.

I sucked at driving the comet. I've driven many porsches and can't get over how bad the comet is.

redkill160
  • redkill160

DM King

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

9F. its a shame because i love that car, but i just cant get it down

duracellmonkey
  • duracellmonkey

Public Enemy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

The reason most people suck on the bikes in this game is because they're riding like they would in real life. I.E. riding with respect to spacial awareness; the trick to riding a bike in GTA is to tunnel vision like f*ck. You should only be focused on where you need to put the bike. Oh and do remember to hold back when you brake, else the bike has like a 500ft stopping distance.

I sucked at driving the comet. I've driven many porsches and can't get over how bad the comet is.

Agree with Comet, cmon Porsches have top notch handling, I guess they just haven't driven one.

• Docfrost and Nomad0202 like this

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

Which cars seem the most difficult for you to drive? For me, it would have to be the Carbonizzare and the Monroe. I end up sliding all over the place in both cars.

The Carbonizzare is a tricky bitch but once you get the feel of her, she'll do you right like no other. Treat her wrong and she'll spit you out and dump you in the river...

The Singer GT has similar performance but isn't as controllable, yet also not as fast...

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

Rapid GT. I would own one if it handled a little better.

This car I spent weeks trying to love. I re bought my Infernus

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

The Comet is touchy as hell, which is crazy because it was the one of best handling cars in IV. I also don't like the Z-Type, I think it's a pig to drive, won't turn... won't turn... tail spin :/ .

For the most part I've found that people struggle with driving because the forget that the car  has brakes, or they just brake waaaaay too late. If you're struggling with how a car turns try to brake earlier than you think you should and you'll probably find your lap times dropping. If you're braking in the turn you're braking too late.

Brakes in, cost through, accelerate out = smooth, fast driving.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Gotta keep an eye on the mini map though to see where you're going. I also drive much better when I "tunnel vision" going nowhere in particular.

snilsson
  • snilsson

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

None. I'm no1.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

The Comet is touchy as hell, which is crazy because it was the one of best handling cars in IV

I drove one of these last night, It felt very right. I'd buy one without a spoiler

I guess I like them slippery

• coach_wargo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users