Quantcast

» «
Photo

People pretending to be moderator? rlly?

68 replies to this topic
codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

i thought you meant here on the forums lmao....carry on

hahaha that's another subject altogether 

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

Magnificent novel, sir.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:16 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 07 February 2014 - 07:20 AM.

Some kid joins the lobby I'm in and tells everyone he is a Rockstar Mod, and he started sending little texts to people saying 'ban notice' all cause they're rank 150+. everyone annoyed by this kid, 4-5 people sat outside his little 400k sh*t towers apartment waiting for him and he came out in FRANKLIN'S BUFFALO! u serious? and then when he got killed he went to get a tank even though hes only rank 59, he insists that cuz he works at rockstar he gets the tank for free, by then everyone knew he was bullsh*tting.

in the end, my friend, who was really annoyed by this kid, called rockstar on speaker, the woman at rockstar tells him that a computer does all the banning, and he tells her the kid's psn, woman says they were already aware of him, after some people had reported him for impersonation. he left the lobby without a word, most likely banned. hopefully he would get a console ban.

not sure if you seriously went through the trouble of this because you are just slow, and have never heard of youtube(franklins buffalo, tank at any level etc etc etc etc etc.....) or because this is your first encounter with todays online gaming society.

anyways, cool story bro. now go outside and get some fresh air after that adrenaline rush... lol...

and i would not name call anyone "kid" when you have the mentality of one (the entire logic behind your post shows this)

He was making the point that if this kid really was a R* Mod, then he wouldn't have access to Franklins car or at a tank at level 59 since you need to be 70 to unlock it.

The only way he could ascertained these two vehicles are via glitches.

Now put these two pieces of information together and you should see why he made this point.

Ok? Ok good :)

*pats head*

Anyway, those NOW CD's why aren't they ever in order?

My sister used to get them and it was like 98 followed by 68 then 86 etc I really didn't get it.

Anyone know? 

how do you know that? how do you know any of the hundreds of thousands of R* employees worldwide and thousands of "mods" who play gtao have never cheated in some way? lol... you are so naive... nice try with the belittlement attempts, but you have no idea what point he was trying to make if that's what you think. you know how you can tell a dev or support member who is playing? you can't, because they follow the rules and ignore you, sending the reports instead. that is, assuming these "mods" you both speak of playing this game, always follow rules they easily know how to break (glitches had to start from somewhere.. why leave out the source?)

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

by then everyone knew he was bullsh*tting.

Honestly... Anyone would think that the penny would drop on that one here:

Some kid joins the lobby I'm in and tells everyone he is a Rockstar Mod

And I don't know whats worse, the kid's lies or your's.

When you ring R* support you get a call center that is filled with staff that work for the center not R*... call centers essentially pimp themselves out... in the next office they could be doing anything from support for Hello Kitty island 4 to selling anything from penis pumps to guinea pig insurance... So how the female call center worker instantly knew all about this one kid is pretty much unbelievable... to the point I think you lie worse then the kid, Infact I bet you have just got off a lobby where you pretended to be a R* mod lol.

• iiGh0STt likes this

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

Some kid joins the lobby I'm in and tells everyone he is a Rockstar Mod, and he started sending little texts to people saying 'ban notice' all cause they're rank 150+. everyone annoyed by this kid, 4-5 people sat outside his little 400k sh*t towers apartment waiting for him and he came out in FRANKLIN'S BUFFALO! u serious? and then when he got killed he went to get a tank even though hes only rank 59, he insists that cuz he works at rockstar he gets the tank for free, by then everyone knew he was bullsh*tting.

in the end, my friend, who was really annoyed by this kid, called rockstar on speaker, the woman at rockstar tells him that a computer does all the banning, and he tells her the kid's psn, woman says they were already aware of him, after some people had reported him for impersonation. he left the lobby without a word, most likely banned. hopefully he would get a console ban.

3d9.jpg

hahahaha is that Easy-E in the pic?

That certainly is.  :^:

Love that they put some NWA on the game soundtrack. I think someone at Rockstar has a Dr Dre fixation lol

Still, ya don't get more gangster than NWA

I would have loved more NWA/Dre on the game soundtrack. The game would have been so much better.

• A Maned Wolf and codename_duchess like this

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

stompin' neck & cashin' checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

I'm not even logged into the forums.

I'm illiterate.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

he actually picked up the phone and called Rockstar? Well we can see who the life of the party is! 

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

3d9.jpg

hahahaha is that Easy-E in the pic?

That certainly is.  :^:

Love that they put some NWA on the game soundtrack. I think someone at Rockstar has a Dr Dre fixation lol

Still, ya don't get more gangster than NWA

I would have loved more NWA/Dre on the game soundtrack. The game would have been so much better.

"Straight Outta Compton" would've been great on the soundtrack but i do think "[email protected] Tha Police" would be more appropriate

• tom_p1980 likes this

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

Cya in badsport

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

"Called rockstar on speaker, the woman at rockstar tells him that a computer does all the banning, and he tells her the kid's psn, woman says they were already aware of him, after some people had reported him for impersonation."

Bullsh*t. GTFO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users