Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you get banned for using the save editor to add cars/colors?

57 replies to this topic
Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:06 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 08:06 AM.

0_0.jpg

Is that a clean voodoo? If so how did you do it?

No, it's actually quite the opposite.

Worn White primary, Worn Red Secondary with Worn Red Smoke that looks like rust flying off the car.

It's anything but clean.

• Aquaticwonder likes this

KnightFall1856
  • KnightFall1856

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:07 AM

Holy crap. Wouldnt have started the topic if I knew this would happen. :*( Play nice guys. In other news..my bud made me a car with the editor but when he got it in it was invisible to me? Any tips?

What method was he using to bring it into MP?

LSC SP to MP glitch. With the signing out during PS store 

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

Tried using gun metal on my Tailgater. Too dark. Heh.

Save Editor works on PS3. You won't get banned. Should you be banned? All in how you look at it.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:13 AM

Holy crap. Wouldnt have started the topic if I knew this would happen. :*( Play nice guys. In other news..my bud made me a car with the editor but when he got it in it was invisible to me? Any tips?

What method was he using to bring it into MP?

LSC SP to MP glitch. With the signing out during PS store 

Well, I'm on Xbox so it's a little different, but as long as he's following the steps that almost every video says it should work.

Usually I go to the Vinewood LSC

Leave GTA: Online

Go back into Online

Grab a car

Drive in, select the sell option, get to where it asks you to confirm the sell

got to the store, wait for it to load

disconnect internet (or in your case, sign out)

reconnect

go to the car you want to bring in, take it to the same LSC you were just at.

drive in, then press "B" or your equivalent to back out

drive into the middle of the parking lot

accept invite from your friend

the car should spawn. Having your friend nearby helps to. It should spawn right before your eyes.

Other than that, I can't really help you. It's strange that he can see the car and you can't...

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:14 AM Edited by Dave Rizza, 05 February 2014 - 08:15 AM.

BTW. No color look good on the Bodhi. Its a Hideous truck. But hey. Its rare so it must make you cool i guess.

Dear god, this statement was so uneducated that I had to say something.

The Bodhi is available on SouthernSanAndreasAutos to buy at any time, it's not rare. It's also the best off-road truck in the entire game and almost every single color on it looks beautiful due to the default texture of the truck.  

Also, if you think the Stinger and Manana are over used and that the Monroe is not, you're just crazy.

You cant buy "your" version.Either version looks like crap anyway.

Never once said any of my cars were rare. I dont collect cars just because they are rare. They are just the ones i want. Your the one talking up how boring my garage is like im supposed to care about your opinion lol. fact is to say someones garage is boring then show screenshots of a bunch of cars most everybody has is a little assinine. 

I sence someones getting a little mad ;)

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Ooooh rockstar, I guess you'd better ban me now, I'm such a cheater...

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

Ooooh rockstar, I guess you'd better ban me now, I'm such a cheater...

:miranda:

banhammer-coupon.png

BANHAMMER.jpg

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

Sh*t just hit me, 90 procent of the users here have no meaningful life... I mean even I sometimes question my life, but to get on a level u get ur kicks out of modding games....... How do u even decide to do it? Pls question yourself without thinking of the immediate response u wanna give to this, meaning u cant accept ur life rly is meaningless...

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:20 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 08:21 AM.

Sh*t just hit me, 90 procent of the users here have no meaningful life... I mean even I sometimes question my life, but to get on a level u get ur kicks out of modding games....... How do u even decide to do it? Pls question yourself without thinking of the immediate response u wanna give to this, meaning u cant accept ur life rly is meaningless...

49107-polar-bear-wut-YBJn.jpeg

Copyright infringement not intended upon Killzone.

• Killzone3265 likes this

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:20 AM

I don't understand you sir

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

miaumiau1
  • miaumiau1

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:22 AM

Yes, R* are a capable and experienced team, they never miss removing the funniest stuff at first try. I look forward for the next patch, hoping they will delete missions with more than 80% likes and if you are using a mic and it detects any laugh during freeroam you quickly fill a blue bar that makes you lose 30k RP, something like singing while you have a shower.

Anyway, to be honest, it should be patched soon before people realizes how to make their car 1000% armor or worse, BUT I think that's not happening soon, not to mention that detecting who did it must be almost impossible, but who knows.

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:24 AM

Modding a game should be the last thing on ur minds... Except if u rly have nothing else in this life to be notable in... U get it now? U feel adressed if u respond

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:27 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 08:28 AM.

I don't understand you sir

Modding a game should be the last thing on ur minds... Except if u rly have nothing else in this life to be notable in... U get it now? U feel adressed if u respond

566af1dffe83899666da733ba930bdb0ace41115

English_b1e9c1_2989491.jpg

• Tehguy123, Killzone3265, RussianCommie and 1 other like this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:29 AM

Dude... You have to understand that modding the game to their own personal needs is all some people have. But dont ever try and call them out on it or they get mad and call you a hypocrite because they dont understand sarcasm. Then they belittle all non modders becasue we dont have the modded stuff they do.

They are gods i tell ya!

^ more sarcasm - they likely wont get it and think its a compliment

• BOILER. likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:30 AM

Dude... You have to understand that modding the game to their own personal needs is all some people have. But dont ever try and call them out on it or they get mad and call you a hypocrite because they dont understand sarcasm. Then they belittle all non modders becasue we dont have the modded stuff they do.

They are gods i tell ya!

Stephen%20Colbert%20telling%20you%20to%2

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:31 AM

They are gods i tell ya!

Ummm.... 

No :

• BOILER. likes this

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:36 AM

If only done in singleplayer, nobody cares,do to your sp save whatever you like, as long as you don't interfere with online. If glitched to online, then maybe. If you massively used the glitch to earn money, you should be banned.

I don't care if you used it to get any cars to online. But that is only me, others may care.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

If only done in singleplayer, nobody cares,do to your sp save whatever you like, as long as you don't interfere with online. If glitched to online, then maybe. If you massively used the glitch to earn money, you should be banned.

I don't care if you used it to get any cars to online. But that is only me, others may care.

It would be a totally different thing if people who are using the save editor and SP to MP were doing it for their own personal gain, but they're not. 

It is numerous people's goal to use it to fill as many unique requests as they can to help improve other's game play experience.

That is why I like the car modding of this game. All it does is increase the amount of fun that other's can have.

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:44 AM Edited by Ch4071C, 05 February 2014 - 08:45 AM.

It would be a totally different thing if people who are using the save editor and SP to MP were doing it for their own personal gain, but they're not. 

It is numerous people's goal to use it to fill as many unique requests as they can to help improve other's game play experience.

That is why I like the car modding of this game. All it does is increase the amount of fun that other's can have.
You can be banned for that, but most likely the person with the modded car has the evidence of your crime. So this person may be hit by the hammer.

Can you add the rocket shooting car to multiplayer? And the Sniper Burrito?

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

It's rockstar's fault for not putting more tire smoke colours, not ours. I want lime green tire smoke on my lime green hearse. They also should have made anything customisable so we don't have to mod the game to get the combinations we want.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Vw99yy8.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Killzone3265 and Sugar Free Nos like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

You can be banned for that, but most likely the person with the modded car has the evidence of your crime. So this person may be hit by the hammer.

I think it is near impossible that you would be banned for having a car. The worst that would happen is that you come back after a patch and it is just gone. That is what has happened to every player owned vehicle that has been added to the blacklist.

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:48 AM

It's rockstar's fault for not putting more tire smoke colours, not ours. I want lime green tire smoke on my lime green hearse. They also should have made anything customisable so we don't have to mod the game to get the combinations we want.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
Vw99yy8.jpg
0_0.jpg

And it would be your fault for getting banned for abusing glitches.

I don't think they'll really care if you did not massively exploit but I won't guarantee it.

In another thread they said a computer is doing the banning, so you may have long been banned

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
Vw99yy8.jpg
0_0.jpg

And it would be your fault for getting banned for abusing glitches.

I don't think they'll really care if you did not massively exploit but I won't guarantee it.

In another thread they said a computer is doing the banning, so you may have long been banned

I didn't use the glitch to sell anything. I just did it because I wanted a combination that would otherwise be impossible to obtain. Is that too much to ask for?

• Killzone3265 and Sugar Free Nos like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

Peeps from both sides of this debate have funny arguments.

Anyway, if Rockstar plans on releasing the DLC so that we can buy one specific color for 1.99$ (basing it on how much Naughty Dog's Uncharted 3 priced a literal ONE VIRTUAL T SHIRT), you'll get banned for ruining profit.

Would you be banned now? They couldn't even ban peeps who use the 5-second invincibility glitch.

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

They are gods i tell ya!

Ummm.... 

No :
lol its guys like u sugarfree, dont be butthurt, try to improve ur life a bit Ps. f*ck ur english sir

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:29 AM

Why do you use an alt account?

Trevingit
  • Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

your using the save editor for singleplayer and glitching it into online and hardly anyone ever gets banned for glitching. The way I see it what your doing is like smoking pot, its slightly wrong as your playing the game in a way the developers didn't intent you to do but your not harming anyone else. So I would say no, you won't get banned as rockstar have bigger things on their plate to worry about.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

No you will not get banned. Why? Simply because you have a legitimate car gotten through illegitimate ways. On social club the car color Is called unique if it is a crew color or chrome. So they cannot tell. On the other hand tremors blazer might get you banned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users