Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you get banned for using the save editor to add cars/colors?

57 replies to this topic
KnightFall1856
  • KnightFall1856

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:47 AM

Can you?

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

Only cockstar knows.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:53 AM

They'll ban everyone just like what they did to money glitchers...... oh wait.
  • Sugar Free Nos likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:57 AM

most likely 

gta1.gif

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

^^ PSN ^^

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:57 AM

Yes

• DevsNzL likes this

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

Platinum Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:00 AM

If you are worried about getting banned then in your head you think its wrong. The way i see it if you think something is wrong then go ahead and do it cause wrong is normally a hell of a lot more fun than right.
  • manutd36 likes this

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:02 AM

Anything is possible.  Follow your heart.

• gtarelatedusername2 likes this

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

MODIFI3D Asian

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:04 AM

Anything is possible.  Follow your heart.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

I would think a ban unlikely. I would assume more along the lines of deleting your car, if anything... Could be wrong though.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:34 AM

Unfortunately you wouldnt likely be banned. But you should be banned. Your using a third party tool to modify the game. thankfully the latest SP to MP glitch will likely be patched very soon so its only gonna be your SP game you can edit.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:38 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 06:41 AM.

Unfortunately you wouldnt likely be banned. But you should be banned. Your using a third party tool to modify the game. thankfully the latest SP to MP glitch will likely be patched very soon so its only gonna be your SP game you can edit.

Then we'll just go back to using a lag switch to bring cars in.

Don't worry, our game breaking Epsilon vehicles aren't going anywhere.

If you really think people should be banned for bringing in special cars, that's just petty and silly.

To answer your question, OP, sure, you CAN get banned for virtually anything. But, will you? Probably not.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:45 AM

If you really think people should be banned for bringing in special cars, that's just petty and silly.

To answer your question, OP, sure, you CAN get banned for virtually anything. But, will you? Probably not.

No. Whats petty and silly is people like you thinking you have some god given right to modify the game any way you choose. Must be cash cards fault eh?

Dem cash cards doe

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:54 AM

No. Whats petty and silly is people like you thinking you have some god given right to modify the game any way you choose. Must be cash cards fault eh?

Dem cash cards doe

Well, I did buy the game with my own money. Until I or any of the other car dupers of the community are unable to do so, we will continue making and duping cars for the benefit of others.

Someone's mad they don't have the power of Epsilonism.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Official SA-MP Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

most likely 
gta1.gif

wth

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

Dem cash cards doe

Well, I did buy the game with my own money. Until I or any of the other car dupers of the community are unable to do so, we will continue making and duping cars for the benefit of others.

Someone's mad they don't have the power of Epsilonism.

Bro. I aint even mad. But please dont label someone as petty and silly because they would rather see the game played as intended. Especially when you guys do what you do for purely selfish reasons.

Come back when you find a way to make police vehicles storable or at the very least how to add sirens on lights on a standard Buffalo or Granger then i might just jump on the bandwagon.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:08 AM

purely selfish reasons.

Have you ever even glanced at either one of the duping threads? It's full of selfless people that only ever use the save editor to fill out requests from other people.

Also, I find it quite funny that your all for banning people and you dislike modding, but you're all for it when you get what you want. Lol, you are quite the hypocrite.

Oh, and who are you to dictate how the game should be played? In my eyes, the correct way to play this game is to never shoot on sight and to always search for the next rare car, but I'm sure my opinion differs from many other people's. 

• kasheku and psilocybonaut like this

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

Come back when you find a way to make police vehicles storable or at the very least how to add sirens on lights on a standard Buffalo or Granger then i might just jump on the bandwagon.

Wait...so you are against duping, and are shaming others for doing it. Saying theyre selfish and breaking the game. Then you say you would dupe if there was a way to get the cars you yourself wanted?

I smell hypocrisy...

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:11 AM

they have a hotfix in place that detect and ban any user that looks like is having some sort of fun in gtao...

so, if doing that is fun to you, you would get BANNED!

only fun allowed in gtao is the fun and joy of the cash card!

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:21 AM

purely selfish reasons.

Have you ever even glanced at either one of the duping threads? It's full of selfless people that only ever use the save editor to fill out requests from other people.

Also, I find it quite funny that your all for banning people and you dislike modding, but you're all for it when you get what you want. Lol, you are quite the hypocrite.

Oh, and who are you to dictate how the game should be played? In my eyes, the correct way to play this game is to never shoot on sight and to always search for the next rare car, but I'm sure my opinion differs from many other people's. 

Wait...so you are against duping, and are shaming others for doing it. Saying theyre selfish and breaking the game. Then you say you would dupe if there was a way to get the cars you yourself wanted?

I smell hypocrisy...

No hypocrisy... never seen the duping thread. Never Modded..Never Cheated and the comment about the police cars was really just rubbing in that it cant be done. Its called sarcasm....

Now .....

my-nuts-demotivational-poster-1220490323

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 07:28 AM.

purely selfish reasons.

I smell hypocrisy...

No hypocrisy... never seen the duping thread. Never Modded..Never Cheated and the comment about the police cars was really just rubbing in that it cant be done. Its called sarcasm....

Now .....

Sure it was sarcasm...

Sure...

Next time, before jumping to the conclusion that all "cheaters" are just purely doing it for selfish reasons, get educated on the topic before hand. 

Oh, and btw, ISO modders can drive police vehicles into their garages and into LSC.

Just saying.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:29 AM

purely selfish reasons.

I smell hypocrisy...

Now .....

Sure it was sarcasm...

Sure...

Next time, before jumping to the conclusion that all "cheaters" are just purely doing it for selfish reasons, get educated on the topic before hand. 

Oh, and btw, ISO modders can drive police vehicles into their garages and into LSC.

Just saying.

Baby miss hiss Buffalo huh?

Tom_baker_creepy_smile.gif

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

now that we are here talking about duping, cheating, glitching and some hypocrites aside...

does this saves editor works on ps3?

if it does some link for program and instructions are welcome...

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:34 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 07:36 AM.

Sure I do miss it. But, I have 19 other unique and cool cars that I love driving on a daily basis.

You keep rolling around in your Adder or your mediocre sports car, peasant. I'll be riding in style.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also, the fact that you completely ignored the fact that I called you out on being ignorant and uneducated, and simply chose to attack my personal preferences in cars speaks volumes to the legitimacy of your argument and opinions.

KnightFall1856
  • KnightFall1856

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:35 AM

Holy crap. Wouldnt have started the topic if I knew this would happen. :*( Play nice guys. In other news..my bud made me a car with the editor but when he got it in it was invisible to me? Any tips?

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

Holy crap. Wouldnt have started the topic if I knew this would happen. :*( Play nice guys. In other news..my bud made me a car with the editor but when he got it in it was invisible to me? Any tips?

What method was he using to bring it into MP?

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:41 AM

Bottom one is aiiight but the Bodhi and asea are two of the ugliest things ive seen in game. Swap one of em with a nice blacked out Peyote or something. I dont personally own any supers. Overated IMO. Only own 1 sports for racing. Monroe, JB7, Ruiner, Felon, F620, Cog.All the cars i want/need :)

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:45 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 07:47 AM.

Bottom one is aiiight but the Bodhi and asea are two of the ugliest things ive seen in game. Swap one of em with a nice blacked out Peyote or something. I dont personally own any supers. Overated IMO. Only own 1 sports for racing. Monroe, JB7, Ruiner, Felon, F620, Cog.All the cars i want/need :)

The fact that you think that army green doesn't look good on the Bodhi completely discredits any opinion you have on cars.

Also, both the Vapid brand and the Peyote are disgusting. I've got these for that purpose.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Take your boring and common garage and leave. 

I'm done talking to you. 

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

The fact that you think that army green doesn't look good on the Bodhi completely discredits any opinion you have on cars.

Also, both the Vapid brand and the Peyote are disgusting. I've got these for that purpose.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Take your boring and common garage and leave. 

I'm done talking to you. 

Ahahaha. says the guy with the most overused cars in the game. Cool. Bro...Cool.

BTW. No color look good on the Bodhi. Its a Hideous truck. But hey. Its rare so it must make you cool i guess. I'm sure your friends think your just ace....

Sweet dreams Brother Man :)

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Police Buffalo Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:59 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 05 February 2014 - 08:00 AM.

BTW. No color look good on the Bodhi. Its a Hideous truck. But hey. Its rare so it must make you cool i guess.

Dear god, this statement was so uneducated that I had to say something.

The Bodhi is available on SouthernSanAndreasAutos to buy at any time, it's not rare. It's also the best off-road truck in the entire game and almost every single color on it looks beautiful due to the default texture of the truck.  

Also, if you think the Stinger and Manana are over used and that the Monroe is not, you're just crazy.

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Asian who's not obsessed with anime

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

Sure I do miss it. But, I have 19 other unique and cool cars that I love driving on a daily basis.

You keep rolling around in your Adder or your mediocre sports car, peasant. I'll be riding in style.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also, the fact that you completely ignored the fact that I called you out on being ignorant and uneducated, and simply chose to attack my personal preferences in cars speaks volumes to the legitimacy of your argument and opinions.

Is that a clean voodoo? If so how did you do it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users