What to get girlfriend for Valentines?

119 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:21 AM

You should get her 10 roses and a nice home made dinner. Shows that you want to make an effort more than just buying a box of chocolates.

So what do I get my boyfriend? What do guys want for valentines?? I'm thinking about a blowjob gift card or something, but it's kinda typical and boring.. I have no idea, I'm just not that creative!! :p

Pro-tip, most guys don't give a single f*ck about valentines day and don't care what they do, most guys see it as a nuisance, a stupid commercialized day for companies to push cheesy gifts towards the materialistic. What's the difference between hanging out with your partner today, or on Valentines day, none. 
Shouldn't buy into this sh*t.
Also a BJ gift card is just stupid, I mean if you're going to put meaning on this day, what a lame gift, seriously, you're going to be having sex anyway, a BJ gift card comes off as skanky in my opinion, you'd be better off not doing anything.
wha..what? skanky? I figured it was a bad idea asking for opinions/ideas in here and apparently I was right! Lol, thank you! :)

Pretty stupid to ask opinions and get annoyed when you get one.

I don't need opinions on how you think most guys feel about valentinesday though..

I never said it was what most guys thought, it was my opinion on the matter, and that's exactly what you were asking for. 
If you want to say "I disagree" go ahead, rather than act like a condescending bitch when my viewpoint is different to yours.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

I never said it was what most guys thought, it was my opinion on the matter, and that's exactly what you were asking for. 

If you want to say "I disagree" go ahead, rather than act like a condescending bitch when my viewpoint is different to yours.

Your opinion would go "I don't give a f*ck about valentines". But you said "Most guys don't give a f*ck about valentines".. For that matter, I didn't even ask what you/most guys think about valentines, I asked for tips on what to get my boyfriend, since this topic was what to get girlfriend..
No need to get aggressive, I'm not looking to argue.. I thought this was a casual discussion 
  • Osho, WBaker, theadmiral and 1 other like this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

I agree that a blowjob card is kind of pointless but that was mean of him to call you a bitch. :( You do whatever you think your bf will like, BuyMeTheMoon!

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

I agree that a blowjob card is kind of pointless but that was mean of him to call you a bitch. :( You do whatever you think your bf will like, BuyMeTheMoon!

Thank you! :)
Yeah I think it's kinda pointless too, but it actually seems like this is a pretty common gift for valentines(I have read on some forums around). I guess people around are just as bad at this as I am, haha :D 

• EphemeralStar and xVampire Fangx like this

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by F4L?, 12 February 2014 - 09:05 AM.

Your opinion would go "I don't give a f*ck about valentines". But you said "Most guys don't give a f*ck about valentines".. For that matter, I didn't even ask what you/most guys think about valentines, I asked for tips on what to get my boyfriend, since this topic was what to get girlfriend..
No need to get aggressive, I'm not looking to argue.. I thought this was a casual discussion 

Okay That was just my input on valentines day, I threw that in there for general discussion, and it's true, a lot of guys don't like valentines day, I shouldn't say most, though, you're right,  because I don't have stats to back that up.

My input on your idea was purely my own and I never stated otherwise., and I only became aggressive after you did, I wasn't the one who was  being passively aggressive in a condescending manner to begin with, that was you. 

@Ephermal star, I was simply describing this persons actions, you clearly did not see the obvious condescension and jumped in halfway.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:05 AM

I'm not kissing anyone's ass. You're terrible at describing people's actions! :p 

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

I'm not kissing anyone's ass. You're terrible at describing people's actions! :p

I am extremely confused as to what post you are replying to

• Gilligan likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

Good.......Very good. Ehehehehe.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

Anyway, I'm just going to come right out and say that I re-read my first post and it was actually quite mean, I didn't really remember it being so harsh and I can understand why you got upset. Sorry.

I still don't like you for other reasons, but this time you're in the right and i'm the idiot, I should have read my post back and admitted it sooner.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:15 AM Edited by Lucchese, 12 February 2014 - 09:16 AM.

You should've just said you're drunk again Finn.

• F4L? likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

Anyway, I'm just going to come right out and say that I re-read my first post and it was actually quite mean, I didn't really remember it being so harsh and I can understand why you got upset. Sorry.

I still don't like you for other reasons, but this time you're in the right and i'm the idiot, I should have read my post back and admitted it sooner.

Who don't you like? 

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:21 AM

Who don't you like? 

Me :D

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

You should've just said you're drunk again Finn.

I always admit when i'm wrong because i'm not a douchebag...well I am, but y'know what I mean. Haha I could have said that, but you wouldn't believe me considering you guys don't believe me when i actually am and try call me out, and Apparently it's actually impossible to be so drunk you can't type, but it has happened to me before, I couldn't even talk properly, I sounded like Leonardo Dicaprio on Quaaludes.

• Lucchese likes this

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

It's 09:30 here and I'm drunk right now.

• F4L? likes this

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:40 AM Edited by Devyl, 12 February 2014 - 09:41 AM.

If you wanna make your girl happy this v-day, spend the day with her. Listen to her and talk to her. Go out to eat and get her something she's interested in. Does she wear make-up? Get her a gift card to Sephora or Ulta. She's more into athletic things? Try giving her something she's hinted at or mentioned she needs for her running/biking/what have you. More the girly girl type? Get her a nice day at the spa. Whatever you get her, make sure she actually has a use for it! Take in a movie or just go somewhere you two like to go when you're alone. Just enjoy the love that the two of you share :)

• EphemeralStar and xVampire Fangx like this

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

It's 09:30 here and I'm drunk right now.

I really want some drugs myself actually.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

Charcoal and just tell her that it just hasn't had the time to form into a diamond yet.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

Or could always "eat out" in a different way  :colgate: (not aimed at you OP, since you're in high school...)

Boom.

• F4L?, Gilligan, Black & White and 1 other like this

xVampire Fangx
  • xVampire Fangx

GTAF Lieutenant

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

Strangely, this came up on my Facebook feed after reading this topic http://www.buzzfeed....just-in-time-fo

You could always turn up to her house in one of those....

"The Mouse Surprise" or "The Frighteningly Sharp" are probably my favourites.

That underwear made me laugh my ass off, if my fiance had any of those he would get so annoyed at me laughing.

Anyways OP I think you got your answer: Card and a teddy bear was said by a few people, or card and chocolates or flowers and a card.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

Out of that underwear list.. I'm going to need that #1.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Mountains rise...

• Mongolia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:14 PM

Not really because it's Valentine's day, but I'm making friday dinner for mine: winter caprese salad, parisian gnocchi with roasted cherry tomatoes, corn, and zucchini, and I think bread pudding with a bourbon glaze.

Women love a man who can cook, but sometimes hate it when they cook better than they do.

• F4L? and xVampire Fangx like this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Or could always "eat out" in a different way 

I dont get it. Please explain.

:whistle:

• F4L? likes this

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

I'm gonna meet my girlfriend again in last week of february and we'll buy a couple ring.

Me and her:

448px-Benthanhmarket.JPG

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

Not really because it's Valentine's day, but I'm making friday dinner for mine: winter caprese salad, parisian gnocchi with roasted cherry tomatoes, corn, and zucchini, and I think bread pudding with a bourbon glaze.

Women love a man who can cook, but sometimes hate it when they cook better than they do.

Want to be my gay mistress? My diet has been bagels and pizza.
  • EphemeralStar likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Mountains rise...

• Mongolia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:15 PM

I'd be the mister in this relationship, bitch.

• Vlynor and EphemeralStar like this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

I'd be the mister in this relationship, bitch.

Just shut up and cook for me, bitch.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:34 PM Edited by Danz., 13 February 2014 - 03:36 PM.

I've heard through a brazilian vlog that some japanese girls were planning to give to their loved ones home made chocolates with unusual ingredients in order to make them fall in love, such as: mestrual blood, hair, saliva and other body fluids.

Either their male population is really asexual or the female part is just plain crazy.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

I think it's beautiful that you are 256 colors too.

• Zaibatsu
  • Somalia

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

Nothing says I love you more than feeding your partner your menstrual blood. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

I've heard through a brazilian vlog that some japanese girls were planning to give to their loved ones home made chocolates with unusual ingredients in order to make them fall in love, such as: mestrual blood, hair, saliva and other body fluids.

Either their male population is really asexual or the female part is just plain crazy.

It's Japan, what did you expect?

• PorscheRacer01 likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by Danz., 17 February 2014 - 09:22 PM.

Nothing says I love you more than feeding your partner your menstrual blood.

Nothing says I love you more than sharing your diseases with your loved one.

AIDS has become a gift.
  • PorscheRacer01 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users