New weapons in GTA 5

93 replies to this topic
Dark_Rover_
  • Dark_Rover_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

you are missing the force i can just drag raiden to run into my lightsaber and impale himself lol
OT: flamethrower would be sick actually and also if they added flashbangs and merryweather had airstrike options like angels grace when some douche is in a buzzard or other vehicles like it or a carpet bomb and napalm

On the contrary, I was expecting that answer. Nice try. The force is strong, but blade mode is godly. Your jedi friend pulls raiden toward him, raiden uses blade mode. Dodges the lightsaber, then proceeds to carve the jedi like a thanksgiving turkey.
I like the way you think. Flashbangs would be great, blind/mute all nearby players and police for about 10 seconds. Thats one they may actually put it too. I like the idea of carpet bombs and napalm strikes.

Super Banana Bomb would be epic thrown from the IAA building or the tunnels underneith. Being realistic(ish) a Mobile SAM Battery for Buzzards and Lazers would be interesting.

Banana bomb would be epic, or at the very least its real world equivilent: cluster bombs. SAM batteries would rock. Which brings me to Multi Launch Rocket type vehicles. It would be the tank jerks nightmare. Hes going on his rampage then suddenly he sees someone show up with this truck. Then bam, within seconds hes got a dozen missiles headed his way. Cornershot would be great for those times you know theres a sniper, down the block and around the corner.

To the guy who said emp: dude you are a genius. That would be so awesome albeit unpractical. As someone else said it would be a greifers dream. If you could find a way to keep it from becoming another "tank" then it would be awesome. Money isnt the way either, if it costs a ton it wouldnt ever be worth using. I know it isnt a weapon but Id like to see thermal goggles. If course it would have to come with some drawbacks to keep it from being overused, but it would be awesome to have.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

A Happy Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:15 AM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 08 February 2014 - 03:19 AM.

Old Revolver and a Katana.

A Katana would be Epic! Also would love a Chainsaw or Butchers Knife! Would love to go on a Killing Spree! If Rockstar Releases a Jason Voorhees Mask, It would be Great!

For those of you who don't know, You can get a Molotov in GTA 5 Online, Got mine Plenty of times in Crate Drops. Even got Gattling Gun in Special Crate Drops.

• lemon61090 likes this

lemon61090
  • lemon61090

gangsta fish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:34 AM Edited by lemon61090, 08 February 2014 - 03:35 AM.

i want a big ass katana

tensa_zangetsu_return_by_grivitt-d4hxkic

Bankai !!!!

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

A Happy Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:50 AM

I would love a Little Remake of the Katana from Gta Vice City. Loved it then, Love it now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users