Quantcast

» «
Photo

Mors Mutual Insurance not picking up!?!?!

18 replies to this topic
yoitsbill
  • yoitsbill

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

One night I was playing GTA and my car got impounded...Then I got disconnected from my session and it headed back to SP. I went to play online again and just got another car to take outside. It warned me that it would destroy my impounded car but I didn't care because I was going to pay it after anyway. Well surprise surprise for me... I try to call Mors and they say they're busy.... I signed out, I signed in, I turned off my system, I went to SP to MP, and I decided to try the next day. Welp, it's not there and now I'm here.

Car:Carbonizzare

Insured

Tricked out over 500K

Max money used for the whole car: 720K

yoitsbill
  • yoitsbill

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

bump

jennyjesus
  • jennyjesus

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:57 AM

One night I was playing GTA and my car got impounded...Then I got disconnected from my session and it headed back to SP. I went to play online again and just got another car to take outside. It warned me that it would destroy my impounded car but I didn't care because I was going to pay it after anyway. Well surprise surprise for me... I try to call Mors and they say they're busy.... I signed out, I signed in, I turned off my system, I went to SP to MP, and I decided to try the next day. Welp, it's not there and now I'm here.

Insured

Tricked out over 500K

This may seem like a dumb question, but have you looked for your car in your garage? I know this happens to me a lot, and the game tells me it's gone, but when I look in my garage, it's still there. However, I would keep trying to call Mors, and even drive by both the impound and the insurance place, just to see if maybe that triggers anything. If nothing happens, maybe wait a few days? I hope it all works out for you!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:01 AM

was it parked in the #1 slot in your garage ?

yoitsbill
  • yoitsbill

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:05 AM

Insured

Tricked out over 500K

This may seem like a dumb question, but have you looked for your car in your garage? I know this happens to me a lot, and the game tells me it's gone, but when I look in my garage, it's still there. However, I would keep trying to call Mors, and even drive by both the impound and the insurance place, just to see if maybe that triggers anything. If nothing happens, maybe wait a few days? I hope it all works out for you!

Yes I have checked it, lol but I will keep on trying

yes but I knew it had insurance

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:09 AM

Insured

Tricked out over 500K

there is a glitch with that spot and cars in that spot can dissapear for no reason . now one way to test that theory is to get another car and drive it into your garage and see what happens . if nothing happens and it fills the spot your old car was in then you know your old car was lost forever

yoitsbill
  • yoitsbill

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:36 AM

Insured

Tricked out over 500K

there is a glitch with that spot and cars in that spot can dissapear for no reason . now one way to test that theory is to get another car and drive it into your garage and see what happens . if nothing happens and it fills the spot your old car was in then you know your old car was lost forever

OMG! R.I.P Carbonizzare 2014 :(

This what makes me want to do glitches :(

gtaocicat Thanks for helping me atleast

c_elliott83
  • c_elliott83

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

Next time this happens walk out of your apt and get far enough away to call your mech. See if the car is in the list. This happens to me a lot. I can drive the car in and it just spawns in the garage standing beside a empty slot.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

Insured

Tricked out over 500K

OMG! R.I.P Carbonizzare 2014 :(

This what makes me want to do glitches :(

gtaocicat Thanks for helping me atleast

you are welcome 

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:22 AM Edited by paulmgrath, 07 February 2014 - 04:23 AM.

ANYONE EFECTED!!!
THIS RETURNED MY BELOVED PRIMO TO ME http://gtaforums.com...loss-read-here/

Golli Knows
  • Golli Knows

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

The insurance on some of the cars I bought off L motorsport became un-insured even though they had been ever since I bought them?  This could be your problem, just another way Rockstar is f*cking us...

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:40 AM

Kiss it goodbye and move on my friend. If its not in your garage, Mors doesnt answer, and its not on your mechanics list its gone. 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:01 AM

lol sorry to laugh at your demise but seriously when it warns you it will get destroyed while in the impound it means what it says when your vehicle is outside of the impound and gett destroyed yes you can phone mors but if its inside the impound no way to get it back either purchase another or have a buddy of yours dupe a car or google how to transfer vehicles from sp to mp (non high end vehicles can be stored adder, entity etc)

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

lol sorry to laugh at your demise but seriously when it warns you it will get destroyed while in the impound it means what it says when your vehicle is outside of the impound and gett destroyed yes you can phone mors but if its inside the impound no way to get it back either purchase another or have a buddy of yours dupe a car or google how to transfer vehicles from sp to mp (non high end vehicles can be stored adder, entity etc)

I tested that theory when I started pulling cars out of impound with the Bob and dropping them in the ocean. I had a Baller in my garage I was going to sell so i insured it and got the POPO to impound it. I pulled it out with the Bob and threw it in the ocean. I got a messsage saying it had been destoyed. Called mors and paid the insurance and it was in the Mors lot. I pulled it out of the Mors lot and threw it in the ocean and got the same message.

I think its a glitch and not related to the impound yard.

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 07 February 2014 - 12:39 PM.

YOU CAN GET YOUR CARS BACK EASILY CHECK THE LINK I POSTED HALFWAY THROUGH POST

LINK AGAIN http://gtaforums.com...loss-read-here/

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:27 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 07 February 2014 - 04:33 PM.

I tested that theory when I started pulling cars out of impound with the Bob and dropping them in the ocean. I had a Baller in my garage I was going to sell so i insured it and got the POPO to impound it. I pulled it out with the Bob and threw it in the ocean. I got a messsage saying it had been destoyed. Called mors and paid the insurance and it was in the Mors lot. I pulled it out of the Mors lot and threw it in the ocean and got the same message.

I think its a glitch and not related to the impound yard.

those are 2 different situations when you go days without picking up your vehicle in the impound lot it gets destroyed and you cant get that back ever if you pull your vehicle out of the impound lot well you avoided that do me a favor test this theory correctly with no cargobob get a vehicle from your garaged and get it impounded by the police wait a couple of in game days perhaps a couple of sign offs (during this process do not take out another vehicle from your garage or request one from your mechanic)  and soon you will get a notification telling you that your whater vehicle got destroyed by the impound lot this is what im talking about now go test it and tell me if it isnt so it happened to me twice

Zeberto1874
  • Zeberto1874

Yo Bitches

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

I didn't bother starting a new topic as my query is similar...

I like to fill my garage with ballets and fenlon vehicles so every time I join or get to about an hours gametome I can go sell one (this covers my ammo).

I had a felon and was on my way to LSC but I came across some and going stickie bombed, the car I was in was insured because I have one ballet and one fenlon issued so when bored I can go out collecting cars for my garage.

So, I knew it was blown up (I was in it at the tome lol), and since this happened last week sometime everytime I call the mechanic it's on the list (as destroyed) but when I call mors it never comes up as available to claim??
Sorry for shocking spelling in post above...on my phone!! (before the grammar police turn up)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Don't kiss it good by.  Don't replace anything into that slot.

It will come back.

I know theres a glitch that works to get it back faster.  But i know for a fact, since it happened to me and a friend.. That it will magically come back.  Not sure what causes it to come back but it will.

84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I had my tailgater parked in my #1 spot in my garage. I went to customize it and some idiot sticky bombed my car. I called Mors to get it replaced and it said that all Mors Mutual operators are busy at the moment. I tried calling the mechanic but it says its destroyed. I really want my car back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users