Quantcast

» «
Photo

Have you even been banned from a Facebook page?

66 replies to this topic
ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

Thought I'd create this thread & share stories & reasons as to why you've been banned from a Facebook page.

I'm pretty sure the other Australian members here know the Facebook page called Hooning.

I was browsing my news feed on my Facebook account when I see Hooning post a nice Holden Commodore (Chevrolet SS for you Americans). The admin credits the photographer as the photographers watermark is visible. This guy does the stupidest thing. He puts the Hooning watermark on the photographer's photo. Now there's two watermarks. An enormous argument breaks loose with 1400+ comments. The admin backs down as I & other people have a go at him. Photo was soon deleted. The next day, I see StanceNation posting a nice Subaru. At least Elvis doesn't put his watermark on photos he doesn't own. Few minutes later below that post, Hooning pops up, sh*tty watermark on someone else's photo again. I tried to comment but hey! Look what happened, I've been barred from commenting. I inbox the silly admin about my ban & the reason was I told him off about the watermark. He replies instantly again saying 1/6 of the people have been banned.

The butthurt is strong on this one. Can't handle heat? Too bad.

I just find it very disrespectful to put your own watermarks on photos you don't own.

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Sing a song for the swag man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

No, but I've been banned from multiple other forums and game servers for putting abusive moderators in their place.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:02 AM

No, but I've been banned from multiple other forums and game servers for putting abusive moderators in their place.

Well, if you were banned, I'd say you failed.

• GunWrath and Myron like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

My ex girlfriend Liz (not the Nazi one) said that she was going to be homeschooled in a post over facebook. I found a poem online about "good riddance" and pasted it as a comment. She then blocked me. Great fun.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... 

Close enough.

• 018361 likes this

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

I don't have facebook, but even if I did I don't think I'd use it or care enough about f*cking around on it to manage to be banned from a page.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

Well I have been temperately banned on this one forum for a week. That's the closest I have ever been to being banned. 

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:09 AM

My ex girlfriend Liz (not the Nazi one) said that she was going to be homeschooled in a post over facebook. I found a poem online about "good riddance" and pasted it as a comment. She then blocked me. Great fun.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... 

Close enough.

Sir, I applaud you for that.

• universetwisters likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

No and I am surprised I have not been banned before. I've made some rude comments in the past towards sh*t car news stories and posts.

Johan
  • Johan

San Francisco Giants 2014 World Champions

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

No, I normally don't comment on any Facebook posts at all.. and when I do it's never something that would piss off the admins, just some humor here and there.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:56 AM

Facebook has admins? Boy are they lazy.
  • Johan likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

I got banned from a facebook page that posts pictures of "attractive" native people. XD I commented on one girls picture warning her to be careful of the creeps due to the fact that her boobs were...well... the focal point of the picture she sent in. Half of her face wasn't even showing. Anyway, I got blocked from ever posting on there again LOL quite stupid really. 

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:48 AM Edited by Linc., 05 February 2014 - 05:48 AM.

Only thing on the Internet I've been banned from is Bully Wiki (regarding Bully, the video game).
That was not long before I became admin at GTAWiki and DID the banning. :p

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

I've banned myself from facebook because I have stalkers and creepers.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:18 AM

I've been IP banned from Google once. True story. I was trying to get some data off the Google Maps database, and something in their code detected illegal access and black-listed my IP. Fortunately, it was just a 24 hour temp.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:01 AM

Facebook? Come on. I quit using it years ago. Just a big waste of time. I was never banned though. Just got bored of it.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

"Sorry for bad grammar, I'm at KFC"

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:35 AM

I also quit FB back in 2012. I've never gotten banned or anything like that but My friends that I heard there would post really dumb things(teenagers these days including me), one of them made a fake account and claimed that as her 'boyfriend' so she'd write really hurtful stuff towards her own main account to make it look like her 'bf' is a jerk thus gaining attention...it didn't even last a week until it was found out that she's doing that. Poor girl got flamed on about it till she switched schools and deleted her account.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:40 AM

I used to post dead babies on anti dead baby jokes pages....so yes I have.

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

Yeah...Grand Theft Auto Memes. I pissed one of the admins off because he started putting watermarks on his memes and they were sh*t. Talk about butthurt. 

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

Yeah...Grand Theft Auto Memes. I pissed one of the admins off because he started putting watermarks on his memes and they were sh*t. Talk about butthurt.

Fragdog is the culprit :lol:
Mods, how do I change the thread title? Even is actually meant to be ever... lol
  • AndrewDeSanta likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

Face-book?

confused_christian_bale.gif

Seriously though, I got warned once in a forum just for telling some brony to finish off with his pathetic life...

Oh, yeah, and I got banned from a bunch of Bad Company 2 servers for trolling and team killing with some friend.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Nope

I've been banned in internet forums, BF3 servers and some VCMP servers.

• WBaker likes this

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

I remember getting banned from an E-fed page after taking shots at them for not giving me enough "opportunities".

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

No cant say I have as I dont use Facebook. However people ahve blocke me on Twitter.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

No cant say I have as I dont use Facebook. However people ahve blocke me on Twitter.

Let me guess, it had something to do with LFC? I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cock.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

Let me guess, it had something to do with LFC? I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cock.

No actually it was Bob Kelly (comedian) that blocked me.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by StingrayX, 05 February 2014 - 02:30 PM.

Edmunds car reviews blocked me on Facebook because I said a certain car was crap or for idiots or something. But that does not really bug me as Edmunds is rubbish, their reviews and opinions are awful.

MotorTrend is more accepting of criticism but they did erase my comment about the Lincoln Navigator. I ranted about it like crazy I will admit. :blush:

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

The EDL banned me for calling them and their bullsh*t cause out. They're a pack of idiots. Anybody who supports the EDL are gullible dickheads with nothing better to do than listen to a pack of racist bullsh*t that none of the group's members can back up with anything more than "we are supreme, we will not stand down".

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Facebook is sh*t.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

I've never been banned from a fb-page (I think), but I've been banned from fb multiple times.

Once I bragged about building my own nigga-army at one of the pages that I adminned, and someone reported me, so I got banned for 12 hours.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

Just from a 4chan page for berating them for recycling old content over and over.

I got IP banned from Gametrailers forums for arguing with a mod that everybody hated. Luckily he was demoted and also banned, so I heard at least.
  • Sting4S likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users