Pirates I tell thee , Pirates
How to make use of the vast ocean......
Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 05 February 2014 - 01:22 PM.
I'd imagine making a special mission where 2 teams of players have to make it to the far end of the sea and dive down to retrieve an item.
The item would be deep so people would need at least half lung capacity. The water would be heavily shark infested. Heavily. Players would have to use their knives underwater to kill others and stabbing another player which would cause blood to leak would attract nearby sharks even more.
Once someone makes it up with the item they'd race on boats while enemy NPC's would spawn on boats and buzzards to join the chase.
The end could be just a random spot somewhere to hand in but if this was possible I'd focus more on making it better.
Side note I'd love to use that underwater tunnel at the Humane Labs to make a capture mode like the package would spawn at center of it and players would have knife fight for it in those tight tunnels...
One team would spawn inside the Humane Labs at the water entrance area while the other outside on the rocks at the underwater tunnel entrance.
Now maybe even make another capture mode with a different mode being the two bases would have to steal from each other but it wouldn't work since players could only come from one point and it would be easily camp-able so the only balanced one that would work would be if the package kept spawning at the center.
Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 05 February 2014 - 02:17 PM.
I want a PT Boat, where it can hold up to 6 pirate crew members, hell maybe even 12 packed in. Large carriers with useless sh*t, maybe drugs but the aim is to hold the people hostage for a nice ransom.
I love the "Black Lagoon," I just want to be a modern pirate stealing the high seas. Running the boat like a little spaceship where stories are born, with us inside of the boat moving about the ship.
- blowtorchrepair likes this
Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:39 PM
Lots of sharks.. lots of motherfecking sharks..
I mean, there's got to be some use for the knife in the water, doesn't there?!?!
Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:05 PM
Fort Zancudo was originally planned to be out at sea, alcatraz style. No idea why they changed it.
Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:09 AM
i'd love to get Scuba gear instead of having to hold my damn breath all the time !! What about an underwater deathmatch a la James Bond in Thunderball, with spear guns and depth charges and those little craft that pull you along !! Then we'd hopefully get to use the gear in free roam too.
- codename_duchess likes this
Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:54 AM
- Kim Jong-Meme, dbrownie and RebelWithoutAPause like this
Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:48 AM
This aint BF4 (wake island map).
Are you f*cking stupid?
Wake island Isn't even on BF4 yet... and even if it was, it would be like one of 4 maps with one... So I think he is f*cking stupid!
Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:44 AM
Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:48 AM
Best place for them..
Though saying that, if I get one myself I might have to get a snorkel for it so I'd don't sound hypocritical..
Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:08 AM
Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:23 AM
I'll take a yacht with which I can land my Buzzard on top of.
Seriously I don't understand why Rockstar can't just do cool stuff like this. It's not that hard to think up.
Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:17 AM
Dude, it's about Pißwasser, you know. ^^ You didn't get the joke! Relax!!!!!
Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:09 PM Edited by blowtorchrepair, 09 February 2014 - 12:54 PM.
this topic has been on my mind for a while. I like what I've read:
1. an anchored aircraft carrier or even one that was on a slow and constant patrol loop around the island would rule, with a vast interior and flight deck that could be used in DMs, TDMs, LTSs and Survivals, and with an array of aircraft to steal... Maybe even some missions where we stealthfuly steal a jet from the military base and have to fly it to the carrier and do some traps in day, night, rain, etc. if it were done right, I'd have a ball with this.
2. oil rigs would work too. I loved raiding them in Just Cause 2. R* could do it better tho'
3. gun boats! PT boats, small Coastguard cutters with .50 cal. mounted guns at least, and other kind of multi-passenger boats with guns need to be in this game. Far Cry 3 and Just Cause 2 had them, but neither game had a MP free mode (consoles)... which was just absolutely insane.
4. submarine warfare would be nuts, but probably that's too much to ask for. a large, detailed and docked Trident Submarine with 24 trident missile tubes that would, like the aircraft carrier, be large enough to use for an array of GTAO games.
I'll dream on...
- dbrownie likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users