» «
Photo

canis bodhi

34 replies to this topic
Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:18 AM Edited by Jimrod, 06 February 2014 - 08:20 AM.

Behold, the chrome Bodhi in all its magnificence:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And for the guy who said it wasn't that durable, here's a shot after a police chase and ramming my way through about half a dozen cars at high speed, all of which got pushed aside by the power. (I think I've got 60% armor) I've not had any other car able to take the abuse the Bodhi does with barely a mark on it:

0_0.jpg

• nopking likes this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

Yup... was wonderin' about that comment as well. That's the main reason I kept mine was the sheer massive amounts of abuse one can take in it. Even sold off my SK when it came time to choose 1 off-roader. Now that she's completely upgraded (including cheesy bull horns of course), she's my pride and joy.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

Sandking XL can seat 4 and 4+ bikes in the back.  Or and ATV or 2 Dirtbikes

nopking
  • nopking

GSG9

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:13 AM

Most of you guys do probably know that the best respray choice to hiding rust is using light colors, the yellow ones in particular.

Last night i tried another nice respray challenge on the Bodhi, making the whole car look like the rusty bumpers:

0_0.jpg

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

Most of you guys do probably know that the best respray choice to hiding rust is using light colors, the yellow ones in particular.

Last night i tried another nice respray challenge on the Bodhi, making the whole car look like the rusty bumpers:

0_0.jpg

It's one of the reasons I like the Bodhi, despite the rust it's one of the most cusomizable cars, especially offroaders, in the game!

• nopking likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users