Photo

canis bodhi

34 replies to this topic
TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

So I was planning on buying the dune buggy and doing the glitch to upgrade it, but then I saw this.... my question is what are the mods like for the Bodhi? Can I do the same glitch as the dune buggy to upgrade it? And overall which one is better? Thanks guys....

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

There are a good amount of mods for the Bodhi.

But I must say, the dune buggy is much more fun to use, and more durable too.

• Killzone3265 likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

Bodhi has HORNS 

0_0.jpg

• RAS_ZeroZ and fw3 like this

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

Bodhi has HORNS 

0_0.jpg

reminds me of this every time -

• MantisFang, Biohazard Abyss, iainspad and 1 other like this

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

I really like this car but what could you use it for?  It has no protection.  Free roam you are asking to be shot in the back of the head.  In missions the cops can shoot u while chasing you and shoot you from choppers. 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

you could drive it?

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:05 AM

I drive it all the time. Love it.

• MantisFang likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

The Emperor is a better offroad vehicle than this.
  • Aquaticwonder likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

I really like this car but what could you use it for?  It has no protection.  Free roam you are asking to be shot in the back of the head.  In missions the cops can shoot u while chasing you and shoot you from choppers. 

Bohdi is fast enough to where it isn't a problem.

I take mine on missions and do fine with it.

Blind and Mute
  • Blind and Mute

Commissioner - SURF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

0_060_zps1b4d1892.jpgOld pic, but I still have fun driving it around free mode.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

Bohdi is fast enough to where it isn't a problem.

I take mine on missions and do fine with it.

Tell that to the sniper SMG niggas in the Grangers that accelerate better than an Entity.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:36 AM

saison.gif

Tell that to the sniper SMG niggas in the Grangers that accelerate better than an Entity.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

There are a good amount of mods for the Bodhi.

But I must say, the dune buggy is much more fun to use, and more durable too.

Bohdi is one of the most customisable cars without doing any glitches. Its got a higher speed than the dune buggy just lower acceleration.

Dune buggy more durable than a bohdi? Not a chance in hell. The bohdi is the toughest garable car in the game, there is not much around that takes more damage. It sits four people too. You can snipe from the bohdi fromt seat the immediealy start driving away without having to worry aboutt opening the doors or starting the car. Best of all you don't need to do any glitches to upgrade it.

Canis Bohdi: the superior choice
  • Biohazard Abyss and Officer Cop like this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:20 AM

Dune buggy more durable than a bohdi? Not a chance in hell. The bohdi is the toughest garable car in the game, there is not much around that takes more damage.

Yea... erm... I've not tested it on a fully armoured Dune, but I have the Bodhi for exactly this reason. Thing is a tank.

As to the OP, hey... why not both? I keep my dune for off-road races (doesn't come off the road as easy as the bifta) and I have my Bodhi for missions and off-road madness where toughness matters.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:07 AM

Dune buggy more durable than a bohdi? Not a chance in hell. The bohdi is the toughest garable car in the game, there is not much around that takes more damage.

Yea... erm... I've not tested it on a fully armoured Dune, but I have the Bodhi for exactly this reason. Thing is a tank.

As to the OP, hey... why not both? I keep my dune for off-road races (doesn't come off the road as easy as the bifta) and I have my Bodhi for missions and off-road madness where toughness matters.

I remember you posting that your crew wouldn't let you use your Bohdi to go down the old mans crack as it was too tough.

Your make a good point about having both though. I forgot about the infinite wisdom dispensed by that little Mexican Girl:

Do what the little girl says OP. You won't be disappointed.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:09 AM

This car is friggin tough, acceleration is pretty decent too. It doesnt feel too heavy.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

I remember you posting that your crew wouldn't let you use your Bohdi to go down the old mans crack as it was too tough.

Your make a good point about having both though. I forgot about the infinite wisdom dispensed by that little Mexican Girl:
Do what the little girl says OP. You won't be disappointed.

lol yea... I had previously given them a challenge to try and wreck my beloved Bodhi on day in a I/O session... we wrecked one of the guy's Sandkings in short order... took forever, (and a sheer mountain drop-off) to actually conk out the Bodhi.

I enjoy FM off roading as well as off-road races... so I decided to have both. I had a SK, but other than getting over guard rails and cars, doesn't really compare to the Bodhi for off-road. The Mesa? No contest. Granted, my Bodhi is maxed out as far as upgrades go.

I also had a Bifta, which is a little speed demon in OR races, but when you get a fair number of peeps in a race, and the race has a fair number of hard turns, it just ends up, literally, off the road all too often. The Dune might not have as much git up and go, but I find it has a nice mix of speed/acceleration/stability.

At the end of the day, it's a personal decision like anything. I don't get into the whole "this is better than that" crap. So to the OP, just stating my own thoughts on it all. Good luck and let us know what ya end up doing.

military.jpg

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

As some of the other guys said, the Bodhi rocks.

It's one of, if not the fastest and best handling offroader outside the Bifta, it's good on road as well as off and corners flat.

It's a tank, going through lamposts doesn't even register on the controller and it barely changes shape after a 100 foot drop.

It's got loads of customization options. It has a working additional row of lights if you want to turn night to day in front of you.

It seats four. 

Last but not least, myself and friends spent an evening testing ALL of the offroaders maxed out, up a near vertical cliff outside the city, probably about 150 feet or so up - the Bodhi was the only one to do it and it did so with relative ease. try it up any slope and you'll be amazed. It might not have the clearance of a Sandking but it tops it for sheer climbing ability.

I use mine as my main getting-around car most of the time.

0_0.jpg

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:03 PM Edited by MantisFang, 05 February 2014 - 02:03 PM.

Also it can mend a broken heart.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

I only had two testicles until I started driving mine, now I have seven and a half.

• MantisFang and Jolly Swagman like this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

Radiation mutation?

I only had two testicles until I started driving mine, now I have seven and a half.

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by Jimrod, 05 February 2014 - 02:42 PM.

Radiation mutation?

Could well be, it was bright green until I chromed it. A Chromed dirty Bodhi is actually a thing of beauty.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

I prefer the Bodhi because I can store my BMX bikes in the back and it still sits four..

0_0.jpg

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 05 February 2014 - 03:42 PM.

Could well be, it was bright green until I chromed it. A Chromed dirty Bodhi is actually a thing of beauty.

Ice white Bohdi with triple intake hood and carbon attachments is the best.  It doesn't look rusty at all, except for the little rust in the bed.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

Awesome!!! Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm definitely getting the bodhi, but I might pass on the dune because I already have a bifta..... should I replace the bifta with the dune?

HowsItGoingM8
  • HowsItGoingM8

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

for me it's great for running over the passive mode noobs as well

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

I guess i'm alone in my choice of the Dune Buggy.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

I prefer the Bodhi because I can store my BMX bikes in the back and it still sits four..

0_0.jpg

how can you do that?

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

I guess i'm alone in my choice of the Dune Buggy.

I'm with ya, bro. Never liked the Bodhi. Seems like there's no suspension at all. Just drives weird.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

-

how can you do that?

With magic! XD

Nah, just grab a bike and bunny hop in the back. It's fairly easy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users