4 replies to this topic
ESClassic
  • ESClassic

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

This is just my opinion and idea of what would make a great gta story:

My idea of the perfect GTA game.

I enjoyed the three protagonist theme of gta V and feel it could be implemented again with a more in depth story to them. Therefore I woul like to see another set of protags all within the same or similar ethnic descent (Italian, blac, white, etc.). Me personally for this story would like to see something along the lines of Cuban, Jamaican, Puerto Rican, Mexican, etc etc.

1st protagonist would be a foot soldier from the country he's from that came to vice city in order to use his connections from his homeland that he had previously gained to build and expand a drug organization, starting from the bottom, with a leader mentality.

2nd protag would be a vice city born criminal with hands already in petty crime but has a strong knowledge of the streets and the city's underworld as a whole. Loyal Go getter mentality

3rd protag to be a lower level street hustler from the worse part of the city caught in small time drug and gang violence within the cities. Very violent yet smart and very loyal personality.

STORYLINE:

Story starts off with first protag landing in the city with a suitcase of smuggled "goods" to meet up with a small crew of soldiers from his past organization (who was sent there before hand in order to scope out the city and it's potentials). Once picced up the crew drives the protag to a safe house where the crew was living to get settled and also to stash the goods. From then the first mission unfolds, which is to take the packaged drugs and distribute to designated locations within other gang territories around the city to begin the process of putting out the new drug. After this mission you'll be responsible for maintaining a certain number of these designated spots to make sure the product is moving as its supposed to (collect the money, deal with small time problems, basically introduce a new system of drug dealing). Once the product runs out you must make a call to bring more product in.

From that point, once the word is out about outsiders coming into the city the gangs take notice in the turfs, one turf being ran by Protag 2. From this point protag is introduced into gameplay and is used in the next set of missions to scope out these outside spots within his turfs and find out whose operating them. Once he has the info he sends a small crew to run the outsiders out of the spots, of the small crew, is Protag 3 who is sent on this mission to prove himself as a true foot soldier, which will then introduce him in missions to run out the outsiders which leads to the first murder (this introducing guns and gang wars into gameplay).

Through the gun play, protag 2 and 3 are sent to jail a portion of time. Protag 1 gains the drug turf but ultimately lacks the "muscle" to help maintain the new drug real estate. Though protag 2 and 3 were his enemies, protag 1 respected their loyalty and ruthlessness that was necessary to run the operation. As a way to make a mends, protag 1 puts up the money and the necessary bullsh*t in order to get the two out of jail in return for their "muscle" for his upcoming empire and they do so.

From then on they take over the city slowly but surely in a depth "bottom to top" story revolving around the drug trade. Protag 1 as the leader, protag 2 as leitenant an protag 3 as hitman.

ACTIVITIES:

Protag 1 activities:
1. Meeting contacts- contacts are all over the city, each providing certain services to help u benefit. Such as a money launderer, a gun smuggler to help get cheaper guns for your empire, lawyers to help keep soldiers out on the street, cops on payroll to help law enforcement turn the other cheek to violence, etc.

2. Murder for hire-put a hit on enemy crew members or corner that will help your profits grow for a certain amount of time at a cost.

3. Smuggle-take charge of smuggling activities to help provide more or new product for your empire.

Protag 2 activities
1. Look over spots-be on call for the spots the empire is control of. Collect money, distribute re-ups to sold out spots, deal with disturbances.

2. Drug pickup-pickup shipments coming in from the docks, distribute to stash houses for packaging

3. Business owner-run businesses acting as fronts for criminal activities.

Protag 3 activies.
1. Provide muscle-be in charge of a crew of killers within the organization. Be in charge of placing these killers on drug spots to help protect the empire.

2. Murder for hire-take out enemy spots or gang members that pose a threat to the empire. Choice of taking the hit yourself with a crew of killers and getting the money or sending a crew of killers to handle it and getting a small portion of the money (which would be a gamble. Youll get a notification on your phone after a certain amount of time to say if The crew either succeeded or failed, failure leads to a decrease in empire profits).

3. Extortion- extort and Rob enemy spots in order to take over that spot or to just take personal profit, or product.

4. Dealing-participate in the lower level drug dealing (corner running, hand to hand transaction and calls for re-ups to replenish hen getting low.

In all the story would be a whole functioning world with the gangland presence that made SA so famous, along with the Chinatown wars drug systems (completely revamped) along with the errand boy "from bottom to the top" style gta story that originally made the series famous in the first place. While still giving the players more than enough to do AFTER story completion that'll still keep the player excitement.

Just my opinion
  • SeaWallTx likes this

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

I'll choose the truth I like.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

4. Dealing-participate in the lower level drug dealing (corner running, hand to hand transaction and calls for re-ups to replenish hen getting low

That is a feature that could have and should have been implemented in V. Either as Trevor with his meth business or Franklin with his weed, it could have been fun. I loved the feature in Chinatown Wars, so imagine it in HD with cutscenes and unique dealers.

• ViceCityStalker likes this

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:18 AM Edited by ViceCityStalker, 05 February 2014 - 02:18 AM.

I agree I`ve said the same thing many times.Even if they put the system in exactly like CT wars it would provide waaaay more replayability.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

4. Dealing-participate in the lower level drug dealing (corner running, hand to hand transaction and calls for re-ups to replenish hen getting low

That is a feature that could have and should have been implemented in V. Either as Trevor with his meth business or Franklin with his weed, it could have been fun. I loved the feature in Chinatown Wars, so imagine it in HD with cutscenes and unique dealers.

I dont think it would of suited Trevor as in TPI Ron did all the little jobs for Trevor. However I think that in the first part of the game before Franklin moves house that that would of been a nice little side misson.

As for the OP meaning the three protag system I would prefer it if the next GTA went to a two protag system as for me personally I usually stuck playing with two protags as it was a little bit easier to manage. Plus I also think you could get to know the protags better if there was two rather than three as you wouldn't have to split your time between them as much as you did in GTA V.

ILLMIND107
  • ILLMIND107

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:30 AM

I like the ideas about a ravamped drug dealing system. I think with the new systems that's out now there's is a lot more space for more of a story also. From the bottom to the top like u said. The whole concept of the game ur describing would be dope. Literally a GTA evolved around drugs. While I play all GTAs that's my favorite past to do in the game. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they add these features in the next GTA. Or at least for GTA V DLC. sh*t they said a substantial amount of DLC. I been wanting this feature for the longest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users