Conclusion...

86 replies to this topic
Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

GTA Online sucks only because it's not like in the little dreams you had after watching the gameplay trailers.

If it sucks that much then there are a lot of other games to play rather than posting another thread about why you think that GTA Online sucks so bad. You could maybe look at other games' multiplayer modes.

Assassin's creed multiplayer: A LOT of features removed from single player.

Call of duty series: Pretty much a run n' gun.

Skyrim: Oh wait there is no multiplayer mode, too bad!

Let me also remind you that GTA Online is on an older console. They must take care of a lot of things only to implement one feature into the game. This is without the glitches currently happening that they must fix before adding anything.

If peoples complaint about Rockstar games so much, why do they keep thinking they are a gang of magic wizards or something? Peoples expect the ''perfect video game'' from them all the time.

In case it somehow escaped you, I have been playing GTAV and GTAO for the last 4 months.

Further more, I'm talking about content which was in GTAV but left out of GTAO for whatever reason, not some mindblowing new dlc that everyone seem to fantasize about.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

GTA Online sucks only because it's not like in the little dreams you had after watching the gameplay trailers.

If it sucks that much then there are a lot of other games to play rather than posting another thread about why you think that GTA Online sucks so bad. You could maybe look at other games' multiplayer modes.

Let me also remind you that GTA Online is on an older console. They must take care of a lot of things only to implement one feature into the game. This is without the glitches currently happening that they must fix before adding anything.

If peoples complaint about Rockstar games so much, why do they keep thinking they are a gang of magic wizards or something? Peoples expect the ''perfect video game'' from them all the time.

In case it somehow escaped you, I have been playing GTAV and GTAO for the last 4 months.

Further more, I'm talking about content which was in GTAV but left out of GTAO for whatever reason, not some mindblowing new dlc that everyone seem to fantasize about.

Can you not work out why they had to remove certain content from SP to get Online to run atall? Can you seriously not work out why they might have removed stuff? Seriously? Like, seriously?

_PANiC_
  • _PANiC_

Always Dapper

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Thanks for creating another whiny moan thread about GTAO , on the GTAO section of the GTA forums. Why are you here!?

post-30371-i-suggest-you-stop-whining-li

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Your silence is utterly provocative

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

I think you should buy a better game, like Ride to Hell Retribution, that is surely worth every penny,

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

Know what else sucks?

No I'm seriously asking here. I tried using a vacuum but it wasn't snug enough.

My GF sucks pretty good. Sometimes she can get a bit messy, though.
  • Vooodu likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

put down the bottle of glue and breathe man

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

demotivational_nid_1485.jpg

there are 100s of complaint threads here bro

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

Can you not work out why they had to remove certain content from SP to get Online to run atall? Can you seriously not work out why they might have removed stuff? Seriously? Like, seriously?

Much to your surprise, I'm sure, I can work it out just fine if that's even the case. You and I really have no idea why some content was left out and if all said content was removed for the same reason (s).

And we certainly don't know what it takes to make GTAO run. It does not change the fact however that the version with said content removed to some now sucks in comparison.
Maybe you just cannot work out how anyone could reach that conclusion?

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for creating another whiny moan thread about GTAO , on the GTAO section of the GTA forums. Why are you here!?

If you're still wondering about those panic attacks that reactive mind of yours might be a clue. There, I just gave you a reason as to why I'm here.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

Click Here! >>>>http://gtaforums.com...an-topic/page-4

Its Really Cool!! 

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

If you're still wondering about those panic attacks that reactive mind of yours might be a clue. There, I just gave you a reason as to why I'm here.

All minds are reactive, so that's not much of a clue.

HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

The problem with the game is the idiots in the community. Go figure.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

All stomachs are hungry. It is a solid clue by the way.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Ah, now I got it: you think that the word "clue" means "statement".

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

Know what else sucks?

No I'm seriously asking here. I tried using a vacuum but it wasn't snug enough.

My GF sucks pretty good. Sometimes she can get a bit messy, though.

c2f68.jpg

• PerceusSOZ likes this

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

I wrote the word clue in a separate line from the statement and somehow you still managed to get mixed up about it?

If you need further assistance you are welcome to send me a PM. Heck, I'll even throw in some extra clues for you if you do! :lol:

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

I wrote the word clue in a separate line from the statement and somehow you still managed to get mixed up about it?

If you need further assistance you are welcome to send me a PM. Heck, I'll even throw in some extra clues for you if you do! :lol:

No thanks, I've got plenty of statements of my own, even a couple about how mixed up your definition of "clue" is.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

No thanks, I've got plenty of statements of my own, even a couple about how mixed up your definition of "clue" is.

I'm sure you do and I'm sure they too would be unfounded statements just like the other one you made. Another way of saying it is you don't have a clew.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Ok seriously..

This is GTA.  Water is a after thought and it should be. And honestly, R* isn't done with Online yet.

Besides, the water looks awesome... 

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

R* went wrong with the social engineering.aspect of an online GTA.

Co-op versions of GTA-style missions like in SP storymode should have been the backbone to the online version.

Alongside that should have been the open-world free-mode, similar to what we currently have, except there shouldn't be a passive mode, there should just be a hostile-player on/off toggle (with a cooldown) which determines whether you can hurt or be hurt by other players.

Survivals, Races, deathmacthes etc should have been additional activities, not the core of the game.

• Euphorica likes this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

f*ckin people same sh*t different day on these forums.

Don't you think if they could have included everything ever created In game they would have?

Yes they took away sharks because they're dicks and have no concept of fun.

Oh yah and try took away the clean rebel and tow trucks cause they're dicks also.

Design limitations. Now shut the f*ck up and play or don't.

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

That's too bad..

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

GTAVO, while it can be fun, is for the most part trash. Rockstar would be very wise to never attempt another online mode for any of their games ever again as they've shown their complete online imcompetency to the rest of the gaming world.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

Ok seriously..

This is GTA.  Water is a after thought and it should be. And honestly, R* isn't done with Online yet.

I agree with you with the exeption that the water areas necessarily should come second hand. If you consider the large area that the water covers and that it does indeed look great this time around it seems like such a waste not to make good use of it.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

Ok seriously..

I agree with you with the exeption that the water areas necessarily should come second hand. If you consider the large area that the water covers and that it does indeed look great this time around it seems like such a waste not to make good use of it.

Why make good use of it?.. Its GTA.

In GTA its about cars and guns...Being a smooth and fast criminal.  

The water is just there for visuals.  But that being said R* did such a great job with the water you expect much more.   

They have a few mission with water crafts involved.  When the mission creator comes out im sure you could make a TON of mission on water.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

f*ckin people same sh*t different day on these forums.

Don't you think if they could have included everything ever created In game they would have?

Yes they took away sharks because they're dicks and have no concept of fun.

Oh yah and try took away the clean rebel and tow trucks cause they're dicks also.

Design limitations. Now shut the f*ck up and play or don't.

No I won't shut up. I'm gonna keep pestering you and R* to make sure that these ideas and other ideas from the community make it into the game.

In the meantime you can keep playing the game as it is and shut the f*ck up about what you think about other people voicing their opinions.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:05 PM Edited by theGypsy, 05 February 2014 - 09:26 PM.

Does it help that I came to the franchise from offline (never played GTA IV online)? Sh*t, not even sure I've ever finished the story mode on most of em along the way. My main online thang has been Battlefield over the years and well... between things they took out, crap added and the constant freezing on some maps, I got tired around LVL 90 and came over here when my daughter got it for Xmas (yea, Ima Xmas nub).

While I ain't quite a 'sh*t-bucketeer' I'm not far off. BF4 came out in late Oct and I had some 300hrs in before moving to GTA V. And yes... I did get bored, as well as frustrated.

At this point I am just fricken thrilled with the Sandbox. Damn, we have 3 copies of it as my kids play (often with me) on their own consoles/TVs. If I want structured, I can do missions, races, DMs, survival and their lessor cousins, tennis, darts... and erm... arm wrestling (lulz). If I want a less structured experience, I can muck about with the many things I mentioned in my 2nd reply here. I have been gaming since the dawn of it all and really, it's one of the best experiences I've had (your results may vary... hehe)

Will I get bored of it when I am LVL 120 and have some 400hrs in? More than likely. But that's the nature of gaming. Did I get my money's worth? You fckn bet I did. I'd blow the $40 I paid in an hr or so in the bar. Could the game be better? Yup... but problems tend to plague most games it seems lately since the corporations in charge are in a push to 'one up' the other guy for our precious bucks.

At the end of the day it's about friends for me. I met some folks playing hockey in Sept (NHL 14), we started playing Battlefield in late Oct... and now I have a few of those same peeps playing with me on GTAO. I play to hang with my friends and family as much, if not more so, than I do for the game play itself. Ya know?

I will patiently wait for R* to add/fix things as I will with BF4... complaining is pointless. If the love is gone, move on. Or hey, maybe try meeting some new friends and potentially experiencing the game differently that you had before.

Fck it... gonna start a "things to do when you're bored of GTAO" thread lol... we can list things that might help breath life back into the game for those that have lost their way....

Anyway, sorry for the rambling folks, just wanted to try and put something constructive into the convo. The peeps bitching about threads that have people bitching, is getting tiresome. To each their own my friends. All are allowed an opinion including the OP. Aight? Thanks...

But if you do not find an intelligent companion, a wise and well-behaved person going the same way as yourself, then go on your way alone, like a king abandoning a conquered kingdom, or like a great elephant in the deep forest.” - Buddha

EDIT; right then... decided to at least give it a go and start a thread - http://gtaforums.com...in-gtao-thread/

• Kinkade likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users