Conclusion...

86 replies to this topic
I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

Patience is a virtue. The time for instant gratification has you in its clutches. That's a tough bond to break.
I wish you the most of luck in any and all of your future endeavours. You're going to need it.

You are a fascinating specimen!

If by luck you mean positive outcomes why exactly would I need it? Would it buy me front seat tickets in "heaven"?
It may help you to know that the luck I wished for you was largely acclimated towards your obvious drawback of being an inevitable failure.

Far be it from me to say whether or not you will get into heaven.

In other news your luck wouldn't help me being less of an inevitable failure. Just an inevitable failure with less drawbacks. You do not wish to treat the cause, only the symptoms. From that I conclude that instant gratification has you in it's clutches, not me.

You decided the game sucks because the ocean isn't enough fun for you? Lol, good for you mate, now stop posting in the forums about it.

Did you see the line where I mentioned it was an example? No I guess you didn't.

You are welcome to try again.

My apologies, I skimmed over it because it is yet another useless whining topic. I would have taken the time to read it through properly but again, it's a useless whining topic.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

So you're bitching and moaning because there aren't sharks online. Way to focus on the important aspects of the game

Haha!

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:52 AM

I don't get it. Why post in a game forum made for that game if you don't play it?
  • NuklerGhost101838 and I.haigh like this

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

My apologies, I skimmed over it because it is yet another useless whining topic. I would have taken the time to read it through properly but again, it's a useless whining topic.

That's because you don't get it. You need someone to highlight a point somewhere in the post for you and I'm just not that guy.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

That's because you don't get it. You need someone to highlight a point somewhere in the post for you and I'm just not that guy.

Lol I get it, I get it just fine. You decided you don't like the game and now you've come on to a forum dedicated to GTA to whine about it and you expect people to give a sh*t, or you're a troll, in either case you're pathetic.

Kinkade
  • Kinkade

Walk softly...

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:56 AM Edited by Kinkade, 05 February 2014 - 02:58 AM.

Is the game perfect? Of course not, let's not be silly. Is it better than any other online open world third person racer/shooter? I think so. Was it worth the $60 I paid for it? That and more. Is it everything I hope the title will be in its lifetime? No, but every temple is built on a foundation, and its only been 4 months since boot up. If you don't like it, don't play it, but for the love of god don't come to a GTAO forum whining that the game sucks because the ocean isn't populated enough. I'd like scuba gear and treasure hunts too, but the list of needs for development is much longer and more important than something only a sliver of the player base will use.
  • NuklerGhost101838 and I.haigh like this

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

I don't get it. Why post in a game forum made for that game if you don't play it?

Hi, simply because this is where people who play said game read.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by SmokeDat, 05 February 2014 - 03:00 AM.

In other news your luck wouldn't help me being less of an inevitable failure. Just an inevitable failure with less drawbacks. You do not wish to treat the cause, only the symptoms. From that I conclude that instant gratification has you in it's clutches, not me.

I'm not sure what you mean by "news" or why you think I'm trying to fix your faults... ?

The mere fact I said that "I wish you the most of luck" was originally stated with major facetious undertones and the rest sarcasm.

I know there is no fixing you or your special kind of mental ineptitude. If you thought you could use me to seek help ... well then I'm sorry but you are mistaken. (Another drawback that leads to your continuing failure.)
  • NuklerGhost101838 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:00 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 05 February 2014 - 03:03 AM.

Yes, but this would be mainly composed of people who play the game. I think you would have more different responses on forums not dedicated to exactly one game, like IGN Forums.

EDIT: I'm just saying, this is practically inciting trouble, or as some people call it, "trollbait".

EDIT 2: And you started a fight because someone wished you luck, there's that too.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

Is the game perfect? Of course not, let's not be silly. Is it better than any other online open world third person racer/shooter? I think so. Was it worth the $60 I paid for it? That and more. Is it everything I hope the title will be in its lifetime? No, but every temple is built on a foundation, and its only been 4 months since boot up. If you don't like it, don't play it, but for the love of god don't come to a GTAO forum whining that the game sucks because the ocean isn't populated enough. I'd like scuba gear and treasure hunts too, but the list of needs for development is much longer and note important than something only a sliver of the player base will use.You

At least you present your own point of view, I salute you. I said the game sucks but only from the point of view that it lacks when it comes to ideas implemented into the game. The ocean is just one example.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

Yes, but this would be mainly composed of people who play the game. I think you would have more different responses on forums not dedicated to exactly one game, like IGN Forums.

EDIT: I'm just saying, this is practically inciting trouble, or as some people call it, "trollbait".

EDIT 2: And you started a fight because someone wished you luck, there's that too.

You're assuming I'm looking for a particular response. I'm not.

"This" is whatever you think it is. Not everyone will read my post and assume it's "trollbait".

One guy actually presented his own point of view, on topic I might add.

The "fight" you are refering to was a guy who assumed I was "held by the clutches of instant gratification" and that somehow his luck would set me free.

I don't mean no disrespect but I had to let him know that it isn't so.

Kinkade
  • Kinkade

Walk softly...

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

Is the game perfect? Of course not, let's not be silly. Is it better than any other online open world third person racer/shooter? I think so. Was it worth the $60 I paid for it? That and more. Is it everything I hope the title will be in its lifetime? No, but every temple is built on a foundation, and its only been 4 months since boot up. If you don't like it, don't play it, but for the love of god don't come to a GTAO forum whining that the game sucks because the ocean isn't populated enough. I'd like scuba gear and treasure hunts too, but the list of needs for development is much longer and note important than something only a sliver of the player base will use.You

At least you present your own point of view, I salute you. I said the game sucks but only from the point of view that it lacks when it comes to ideas implemented into the game. The ocean is just one example.

Any time you judge a game by what it lacks, you are doing yourself a disservice. Enjoy it for what it is, or move on to something else.

R* say they are committed to support this project for years to come. Its been live for all of 4 months. Given the amount of community generated bullish!t they have had to plow though in that timespan, its no small wonder they are behind on their developmental schedule. If you don't have the patience or the attention span to wait for better things to happen, so be it - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. But don't expect an internet forum dedicated to GTAO to show you any quarter when you openly attack the game.
  • WBaker and NuklerGhost101838 like this

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

Any time you judge a game by what it lacks, you are doing yourself a disservice. Enjoy it for what it is, or move on to something else.

R* say they are committed to support this project for years to come. Its been live for all of 4 months. Given the amount of community generated bullish!t they have had to plow though in that timespan, its no small wonder they are behind on their developmental schedule. If you don't have the patience or the attention span to wait for better things to happen, so be it - don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. But don't expect an internet forum dedicated to GTAO to show you any quarter when you openly attack the game.

I didn't judge the game as whole that's why I explained the point of view from which I made these judgements.

And I presented one example, THE example you could say, that clearly shows this lack of imagination I'm speaking of.

You made a mistake when you read "GTAO sucks". You lost track and your brain went into reactive mode thinking "another troll bitch and moan topic bla bla..."

And there you go off making assumptions about me and what I expect from this forum.

Even though I don't play the game in it's current state I do collect ideas and feedback about the game from various sources which I then make a summary of and send to Rockstar.

This forum has it's gems when it comes to good sources of feedback and ideas. (Much better apparently than Rockstar's own people)

But the majority of people here only have one response and usually it's not on topic to phrase it kindly.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:27 AM

Cashews do need to be salted IMO. Walnuts are ok. Almonds are nice too. Macadamias I can take or leave.

Salt? You're nuts!

• Headdogg81 likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:30 AM

conclusion... OP need a cookie and a hug!

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:37 AM

Whatever floats your boat man.

Game's worth my money, since it still manages to keep me playing despite obvious bugs, like that character deletion thing before, or the textures not loading, or the text lag, etc. If it's interesting to me, it's good enough.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:43 AM

Cashews do need to be salted IMO. Walnuts are ok. Almonds are nice too. Macadamias I can take or leave.

Salt? You're nuts!

Cant argue that.... :p

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:00 AM

I think silly and vague post titles suck.

I hate peanuts.

Me too actually. More of a cashew man myself.

Interesting, I find cashews rather tasteless. I hear good things about walnuts though.

Macadamian Nuts... mmmmmm

We were given a shell of a game and told so by R*.  The hackers have slowed all future content.  We need to wait.  I want my Rat Loader but you don't see me starting threads about it here.  Do a search for your topic on the forums and bitch and whine all you want there mate.

ChrisV
  • ChrisV

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:47 AM

1383726_661096140582179_994164316_n.jpg

• Euphorica likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

I forgot to add:

Roasted and salted peanuts are amazing. Cashew maintains top spot though.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:30 PM Edited by Euphorica, 05 February 2014 - 01:38 PM.

We were given a shell of a game and told so by R*.  The hackers have slowed all future content.  We need to wait.  I want my Rat Loader but you don't see me starting threads about it here.  Do a search for your topic on the forums and bitch and whine all you want there mate.

If it is true that any planned content have been postponed it's because R* decided to "give" us a shell of a game without testing it properly for bugs and exploits.

No I don't see you starting a thread about your precious Rat Loader and I'm farily certain you didn't voice your opinion about it to R* either.

You are saying that if someone has an opinion about something in the game they should shut up about it just like you do. If eveyone did that there would be no forum in the first place.

Kinkade
  • Kinkade

Walk softly...

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

I didn't judge the game as whole that's why I explained the point of view from which I made these judgements.
And I presented one example, THE example you could say, that clearly shows this lack of imagination I'm speaking of.

You made a mistake when you read "GTAO sucks". You lost track and your brain went into reactive mode thinking "another troll bitch and moan topic bla bla..."
And there you go off making assumptions about me and what I expect from this forum.

Even though I don't play the game in it's current state I do collect ideas and feedback about the game from various sources which I then make a summary of and send to Rockstar.
This forum has it's gems when it comes to good sources of feedback and ideas. (Much better apparently than Rockstar's own people)
But the majority of people here only have one response and usually it's not on topic to phrase it kindly.

You stated clearly that "GTAO sucks". That is the entire game. If you had said the usage of the ocean (per your example) sucks, I would have agreed with you, but you didn't. You said that (I'll paraphrase) GTAO sucks because the ocean is lifeless, which is just ignorant, hence the hostility you have been greeted with. Choose your words more carefully in the future, and you can avoid most of the senseless off topic crap and general hate posts - unless your aim is just to troll, which I'm thinking is more true each time you post.

So far as you being able to pass judgment on a game you don't play, you've just got to be trolling here. I don't like the NBA, but just because I can read a few team blogs and talk to some others who like the league doesn't mean I am in a position to pass judgment on anything other than my own experience, let alone write a letter to the commissioner in good conscience. The logical thing to do is pick a new sport.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:45 PM

midget.gif

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

GTA Online sucks only because it's not like in the little dreams you had after watching the gameplay trailers.

If it sucks that much then there are a lot of other games to play rather than posting another thread about why you think that GTA Online sucks so bad. You could maybe look at other games' multiplayer modes.

Assassin's creed multiplayer: A LOT of features removed from single player.

Call of duty series: Pretty much a run n' gun.

Skyrim: Oh wait there is no multiplayer mode, too bad!

Let me also remind you that GTA Online is on an older console. They must take care of a lot of things only to implement one feature into the game. This is without the glitches currently happening that they must fix before adding anything.

If peoples complaint about Rockstar games so much, why do they keep thinking they are a gang of magic wizards or something? Peoples expect the ''perfect video game'' from them all the time.

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Still having fun..... no end in sight. In fact, I keep finding more things to do all the time...

• Malibu454 likes this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:03 PM

If everything possible was available at launch they would have nothing to add with continued DLC. With obvious whole segments of things missing they have content to add and draw people back to play. Have patience and faith.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

No

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

You stated clearly that "GTAO sucks". That is the entire game. If you had said the usage of the ocean (per your example) sucks, I would have agreed with you, but you didn't. You said that (I'll paraphrase) GTAO sucks because the ocean is lifeless, which is just ignorant, hence the hostility you have been greeted with. Choose your words more carefully in the future, and you can avoid most of the senseless off topic crap and general hate posts - unless your aim is just to troll, which I'm thinking is more true each time you post.

So far as you being able to pass judgment on a game you don't play, you've just got to be trolling here. I don't like the NBA, but just because I can read a few team blogs and talk to some others who like the league doesn't mean I am in a position to pass judgment on anything other than my own experience, let alone write a letter to the commissioner in good conscience. The logical thing to do is pick a new sport.

I should not have to point out to you that not everyone around here was brought up with english as their first language.

You seem to take for granted that everyone here have the ability to express themselves without any limitations in a way that makes perfect sense to you and anyone else.

You and so many others disregard my post completely because you read that "GTAO sucks" and you didn't understand how I came to the conclusion and in what context I chose to use those words.

And noone bothered to inquire further. But you and others just couldn't pass on the opportunity to make assumptions about me and mindlessly spewing the same sh*t everyone else does around here. Who's really trolling who?

Still having fun..... no end in sight. In fact, I keep finding more things to do all the time...

Tell me more about those things.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

It's basically the same things available, but the fact that different players normally play differently gives it a sense of having a different experience.

I mean, two could be in a firefight with two different people in two different occassions. The basic thing there is the same: one dude killing another. It's just that nobody does the exact same thing someone does. If you were, say, to take cover in both situations, there's a number of ways this would play out. He could ambush you, he could also take cover and fire potshots, he could call up a buddy in the lobby and turn it into a 1v2. Anything's possible.

Although as GTA Online's trailer stated, you can do tons of unorganized stuff too. Like jumping off a cliff while on a Sanchez and group parachuting down to the ground. I haven't seen that one yet.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

The real reason GTA sucks is because i never get STDS from hookers.

I quit

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

Tell me more about those things.

Sure... so, I rarely go into FM lately unless I just want to cause sh*t or roll with some friends/crew. What I have started doing includes;

Vehicles; from bicycles to off-roading to testing various cars, I enjoy it.

Photography; again, not everyone's bag but I get into doing scenic, peds, signs, sightseeing and so on with my handy camera (chopper helps to quickly scout locations)

Stunt flying; mostly choppers for me, but I get a kick out of pushing the boundaries of what it, and I, can do.

Stupid things; from grenade baseball to jet wash walk-offs, lot's of purely idiotic things we get up to.

Personal challenges; things like seeing how many stores one can rob in a row, (wanted leve goes up each time)... a chopper is the preferred way on this... but there's many 'challenges' one can come up with if yer creative.

Creator - obviously one can spend countless hours making races and DMs. I still enjoy this and spend time in FM scouting potential locations (again, my Frogger is the ride of choice).

Forum challenges; we took a full lobby of folks from these boards to do the "Old Mans Crack" challenge one day... was great fun and awesome to meet some of the folks from GTAF (video on our channel, links in siggy)

Get creative (i.e. GTA Online Olympics etc..) - we also started a series of various 'events' and are now on the 3rd one. Some of them to date included; Drunken 100m, Compact Car Sumo, Bike Jousting, Frogger, Demolition derby etc... (again, can find via links in my siggy). The next one (tomorrow) includes Triathlon, Old West Shootout and Grenade Gauntlet... (one more time, sign up thread in siggy... getting old yet? lol). And we have a sh*t ton of other events in mind

Anyway, I can see that wandering in FM by oneself could get old (and expensive) in a hurry. I just truly love the sandbox that is GTAO and haven't yet run out of things that I enjoy.

• Euphorica likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users