• Rockstar Games™ and itrpatrick like this

LUK4
  • LUK4

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

What's the point in this? GTA V PC will be out soon

what's the point of life? We all gonna die anyway...

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

Point of life - have fun. Time starts.... NOW.

LUK4
  • LUK4

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

Point of life - have fun. Time starts.... NOW.
That was rhetorical question, but thank you for answerin'

Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

Non Official Forum Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

This got weird :/

• #PoWeR likes this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

What should really be questioned is the fact that this topic is still up.

• Rockstar Games™ likes this

Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

What should really be questioned is the fact that this topic is still up.

Yeah, and NTA is being silent about the mod, I wonder f he will make his own thread anytime soon and hopefully provide updates. I hope that there will be the county, he said he is working on a tool :)

• itrpatrick likes this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

Yeah. If anyone has contact to NTA, message that dude and tell him to start a thread so he can give us some info.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:23 AM

NTA is the kind of person who doesn't like the show off, so what he normally does is accept a task or challenge, work on it, and release it when he's done, he isn't the kind to hype anything up or constantly boast about it, so right now he'll be working on making sure it's all exporting correctly and being built properly on GTA IV, once he's happy with it, then you'll hear something.
  • Rockstar Games™, BlackScout and itrpatrick like this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:02 AM

1779112_553641514743267_1432396139_n.jpg 

Guys, while exploring my Internet, i found something right up and it made a smile on my face, hope R* Would never release it.

• Geweelt and AgenBlaze like this

Fireboyd78
  • Fireboyd78

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

NTA is the kind of person who doesn't like the show off, so what he normally does is accept a task or challenge, work on it, and release it when he's done, he isn't the kind to hype anything up or constantly boast about it, so right now he'll be working on making sure it's all exporting correctly and being built properly on GTA IV, once he's happy with it, then you'll hear something.

I'm impressed with what NTA has done. I've been watching this thread off and on for a while, saw all the drama unfold, case closed, but then - NTA to the rescue! And seeing that description makes me feel certain that this mod will rightfully take off like it should have in the first place.

That, and it reminded me of myself. I rarely release betas and try not to hype up stuff too much, but just enough. Better to be known as someone who finishes what they started, rather than to be someone that starts something and never finishes it.

Thalyn
  • Thalyn

▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:53 PM Edited by Thalyn, 28 March 2014 - 12:53 PM.

Hello :)

However, in my case I stay calm until NTAuthority confirms that he continues the development of this mod (even under a different name/project).

Why? you don't trust me? ;okay;

lol There are many touchy people on this forum.
No offense, i'm ready to trust you, but i can read and watch videos. Just, I prefer to read from the source : "I....", "We....", than "He/she...", "They...".

Actually, NTAuthority is working on this tool, i think when it's ready, he will talk on this forum about it (as he said on his latest post).
That's it.

NTAuthority
  • NTAuthority

hell, no, tunnel, no

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY]
    Most Knowledgeable [Tech] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

I've been planning to post a topic before today; but seeing some unfortunate complications (none of which will be impossible to overcome; it's probably just an oversight in some code I wrote to not need to use large 4+ MB collision files - typical day in reverse engineering for me, I've had projects succeed which were in a worse state) I haven't gotten around to a state where I can provide any sensible progress for such a topic yet.

• Ash_735, Blackbird88, Silent and 8 others like this

Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

I've been planning to post a topic before today; but seeing some unfortunate complications (none of which will be impossible to overcome; it's probably just an oversight in some code I wrote to not need to use large 4+ MB collision files - typical day in reverse engineering for me, I've had projects succeed which were in a worse state) I haven't gotten around to a state where I can provide any sensible progress for such a topic yet.

Thank you for the update :)

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Thanks, man! I'm glad you're developing this mod-- you seem like you know what you're doing.

Just out of curiousity... how did you learn to program? Did you major in Computer Science? I'm currently taking colleges into consideration.

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:47 PM

Just out of curiousity... how did you learn to program?

NTA didn't learn to program. The program learned to NTA.
  • Saunders420, Gummy , Rockstar Games™ and 2 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:13 PM Edited by universetwisters, 28 March 2014 - 11:15 PM.

Is NTA working on that North Yankton to IV map? I think it would be done today at least, or at least in time for ZZ to make a video on it. I remember he said something about making a video about it. And just by looking at the guys channel, turns out he did upload it. It looks pretty complete.

Looks like it's being released in April, guys. Break out the snow shovels.

Neddo
  • Neddo

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:24 PM

i may sound stupid but will this mod include Blain County or just Los Santos city?

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

Is NTA working on that North Yankton to IV map? I think it would be done today at least, or at least in time for ZZ to make a video on it. I remember he said something about making a video about it. And just by looking at the guys channel, turns out he did upload it. It looks pretty complete.

Spoiler

Wow that looks quite good, but knowing that the PC version will look light years better then that, makes the wait even worst...

• BlackScout likes this

Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

I beleve it's being done by the IV Los Santos team.

• itrpatrick likes this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:10 AM

Yeah the IV:LS Team is working on North Yankton.

NTA has mad skills and is working on the full conversion.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:14 AM Edited by ZZCOOL, 29 March 2014 - 02:25 AM.

nope it is not it is another mod made just for me and the choice comes to me wheather i release it or not which i likely will but i'll repeat what i said in the ny thread

If it dosn't release then you'll have universetwisters to thank, he was the reason i started considering not releasing it, but i'll try not to be selfish and not releasing the mod just because of him but who knows i guess it all depends on me.

To put it simple if the harassment and the threats including stalking continues from him, then i might not release it at all simply because i know how desperate he is for it, he has not only made a wikia about me with racism towards sweden he has also spammed me on fb and on youtube among other things i won't mention here.

But as i said it all depends on me and my tolerance level i am trying my best not to let it come to that though but it depends on how much he keeps harassing me and stalking me, to put it simple i have no reason to never release this mod, only reason i have is to upset him as he has been harassing me for quite some time now for this mod, so it all depends on how tolerant i am to this harassment.

sorry to everyone for being like this but i will try for it not to get to that

• Rockstar Games™ and itrpatrick like this

Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:41 AM Edited by gtaivmodderz, 29 March 2014 - 02:42 AM.

nope it is not it is another mod made just for me and the choice comes to me wheather i release it or not which i likely will but i'll repeat what i said in the ny thread

If it dosn't release then you'll have universetwisters to thank, he was the reason i started considering not releasing it, but i'll try not to be selfish and not releasing the mod just because of him but who knows i guess it all depends on me.

To put it simple if the harassment and the threats including stalking continues from him, then i might not release it at all simply because i know how desperate he is for it, he has not only made a wikia about me with racism towards sweden he has also spammed me on fb and on youtube among other things i won't mention here.

But as i said it all depends on me and my tolerance level i am trying my best not to let it come to that though but it depends on how much he keeps harassing me and stalking me, to put it simple i have no reason to never release this mod, only reason i have is to upset him as he has been harassing me for quite some time now for this mod, so it all depends on how tolerant i am to this harassment.

Eh, I care more about the city, I do hope to see NY released, but that's a dick move to do (universetwisters), I bet this amplified the stress that you had since the beginning of January

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:49 AM Edited by ZZCOOL, 29 March 2014 - 02:56 AM.

Eh, I care more about the city, I do hope to see NY released, but that's a dick move to do (universetwisters), I bet this amplified the stress that you had since the beginning of January.

He pretty much quadrupled it, considering he threatened to look my adress up if i don't add him on skype, i was then told a friend of his tripple penetration former gtaforums user (banned) looked up where i live and said he would prepare a shank which is basically a rusty kife thing.

twisters did apologize for everything publically BUT that was only to talk to me about the north yankton mod, once he found out i wouldn't talk to him about it he took back his apologies and continued treating me like just like before

Yesterday he considered us leaving eachother alone a "deal" and he wanted something out of it, he is the reason i don't want to release this mod

he has also made a video about me including a private chat and he said he would remove it IF i talk to him and well you can guess that he didn't but i have not checked yet, he video was basically about me bragging about money thing is i knew it would get out so i purposely bragged to a friend he has contact with, in hope that twisters would somehow see it and get even more jelouse, i asked this friend to actually tell him about it without mentioning me but instead he simply copied what i said, he has also taken my personal picture photoshopping it around and spreading it all over the web including that wikia article filled with racism.

so yeah i bragged both to vent and for him to see it stupid thing to do but yeah you'll learn from your mistakes, he is against me making a few dollars from my mod showcases most if not all my mods are by friends for me and i always give something back for it even if they don't ask for it he is also spreading that i will not share any mods as i "just want to make a quick buck"

Thing is this gta 5 mod is no longer mine it is the teams meaning i can't decide to release it myself it is something they have to agree with too i would have released it today if it was up to me.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

Jesus ZZCOOL, can't you work with anyone without getting into some drama? Just tell him to f*ck off, it's a person on the internet.

PS: NTA has already experimented with North Yankton.
  • ZZCOOL, universetwisters, Rockstar Games™ and 3 others like this

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:31 AM

Jesus ZZCOOL, can't you work with anyone without getting into some drama? Just tell him to f*ck off, it's a person on the internet.

PS: NTA has already experimented with North Yankton.

you have a point

fhntvrf
  • fhntvrf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:16 AM

On the street Vinewood

431-grand-theft-auto-v-zombie.png

Into ice (noth yankton)

472-GTA-V-frozen-alien.png

Under water

473-GTA-V-Sunken-UFO.jpg

nlo-gde-v-gta-5.jpg

Rockstar Games™
  • Rockstar Games™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:55 AM

-snip-

What?

• itrpatrick likes this

fhntvrf
  • fhntvrf

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

-snip-

What?

Easter eggs from rockstar

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by Bonnano, 29 March 2014 - 03:20 PM.

-snip-

What?

Easter eggs from rockstar

And this is relevant to the topic because... ?

The zombie isn't even an easter egg are you serious right now?

• Miichael2011 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users