41 replies to this topic
OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:56 AM

The only real noticeable difference between cod on both consoles is xbox ones graphics seem washed out and less sharp than that of the ps4's. And ps4 has sharper graphics and warmer colors noticeably with a slight frame increase over 60fps due to engine instability.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:12 AM Edited by redx165, 07 February 2014 - 05:15 AM.

Xbox one first.

I have both

So you telling him to go for the cable box first?

Well he didn't say what he's looking for in a console so you may be right.

So yea if you want a cable box get Xbox One

Want a gaming console that has better graphics and FPS get PS4. 

Also PS4 is $100 cheaper so keep that in mind. 

Both require you to pay for online but PS+ is $10 cheaper and gives out better free games. 

Controllers are all opinion so I can't judge on that. 

What would you do if I told you Xbox is better than Playstation?

How so?

PS4 outputs more 1080p games with a better FPS. 

Isn't that was next gen is all about?

Plus there's no denying PS+ is a way better deal than Xbox Gold. 

You could argue exclusives but I could easily turn that around with what happen PS3/360 gen. ( 360 started strong and got weak very fast while PS3 started weak and got strong at the end. GOTY winner Uncharted 2 and GOTY winner The Last of Us )

The only thing Xbox does better than PS4 which is a fact is its cable box. 

I was just yanking your chain, but I personally like xbox better for the controller and exclusives and next gen isn't all about 1080p games with better Fps its about making better and bigger games I don't even care about resolution or framerate that much as long as the game is playable because for me its about the game. I would buy a Ps4 if I liked the exclusives because I don't care which console I play on I just have to like the games the only exclusive I like is god of war so If the next god of war game looks really good and theres some other games I might like I will buy a Ps4.

If one console can't even keep up with another on lower resolution and lower FPS than we have a problem. In a few years the PS4 will be out shining the Xbox One. Now if both had the same resolution and one had lower FPS that isn't as much of a problem. 

You should care about FPS. So you rather take a 30 FPS game or the same copy with 60 FPS? 

Controller is a great reason.

Exclusives? I still want to know what exclusives they really have. Besides for Halo and Gears they really have nothing. 

GTA3Rockstar: Call of Duty is a piss poor example. They are bias to one company and that's Microsoft. 

I mean look at one of the youtubers who try to pass this as a fact: 

Biggest M$ fanboy right there. They went into the settings and changed the color. 

Want to know how I know this? 

Well check out these videos: 

Video 1: 

Video 2: 

http://youtu.be/hfOdpNxN_-w

Both of these videos shows you that the PS4 version is better. The sad part is if you notice it on youtube its even easier to notice it with your tv. 

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:45 AM Edited by CatDog96, 07 February 2014 - 05:47 AM.

Xbox one first.

I have both

Both require you to pay for online but PS+ is $10 cheaper and gives out better free games. 

How so?

You could argue exclusives but I could easily turn that around with what happen PS3/360 gen. ( 360 started strong and got weak very fast while PS3 started weak and got strong at the end. GOTY winner Uncharted 2 and GOTY winner The Last of Us )

I was just yanking your chain, but I personally like xbox better for the controller and exclusives and next gen isn't all about 1080p games with better Fps its about making better and bigger games I don't even care about resolution or framerate that much as long as the game is playable because for me its about the game. I would buy a Ps4 if I liked the exclusives because I don't care which console I play on I just have to like the games the only exclusive I like is god of war so If the next god of war game looks really good and theres some other games I might like I will buy a Ps4.

If one console can't even keep up with another on lower resolution and lower FPS than we have a problem. In a few years the PS4 will be out shining the Xbox One. Now if both had the same resolution and one had lower FPS that isn't as much of a problem. 

You should care about FPS. So you rather take a 30 FPS game or the same copy with 60 FPS? 

Exclusives? I still want to know what exclusives they really have. Besides for Halo and Gears they really have nothing. 

I don't care about the difference between 30fps or 60fps. most 360 and ps3 games run at 30fps and it seems fine to me.

Yes theres not many exclusives yet, but two of the main games I'm  excited for are only coming to xbox, Halo and sunset overdrive. But sony has no exclusives coming out that I like. 

Also if you hate xbox their colour is green so don't have green text, its hard to read, it would be best to use the blue in your sig that way you have the colour of the console you like and everyone can read your posts better

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:51 AM

Xbox one first.

I have both

How so?

I don't care about the difference between 30fps or 60fps. most 360 and ps3 games run at 30fps and it seems fine to me.

Yes theres not many exclusives yet, but two of the main games I'm  excited for are only coming to xbox, Halo and sunset overdrive. But sony has no exclusives coming out that I like. 

Also if you hate xbox their colour is green so don't have green text, its hard to read, it would be best to use the blue in your sig that way you have the colour of the console you like and everyone can read your posts better

Green text is made for GTA V. The color of money. I had blue text but no one could read that so I gave up on it. 

FPS games play way better at 60 FPS

TPS games play way better at 60 FPS. ( Even 45 FPS is better than 30 FPS )

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

Green text is made for GTA V. The color of money. I had blue text but no one could read that so I gave up on it. 

FPS games play way better at 60 FPS

TPS games play way better at 60 FPS. ( Even 45 FPS is better than 30 FPS )

I probably don't play games enough to notice the difference between 30 and 60 fps.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:35 AM

Red in terms of that first video I would go as far to say he actually swapped the footages around or got them mixed up.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

cip7vxe.jpg

Also,

Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes "looks slightly better on the PS4 compared to the Xbox One", according to Game Informer - a feeling reportedly shared by director Hideo Kojima

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

You should use this green its easier to read.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Either way, can't tell the difference of GTA5 in the video in your sig but that's last gen, so mute point

Ok so even if one system is better than the other and are getting the same game released on it, they're not gonna make the game look/play 3x better on that system. for one, that'll burn bridges with the other console and would end up ruining their partnership.. therefore, exclusives are only going to look their best.

Up to you on what you want but I prefer xbox one. I have both systems, so opinion should mean more, than say redx, because it sounds like he only likes sony.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence Xbox One 4.5 TB - PS4 2 TB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

OMG. FPS........FPS......FPS....... you guys are a broken record. Your preaching FPS to a person that played Doom on Windows 3.1 back in the day.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

OMG. FPS........FPS......FPS....... you guys are a broken record. Your preaching FPS to a person that played Doom on Windows 3.1 back in the day.

O_o, so you do not want gaming to evolve? Its 2014, people want value for their hard earned money.

No one is forcing you to buy a PS4.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

You should use this green its easier to read.

I'll give it a try. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users