Quantcast

» «
Photo

I feel like everything I do never works out.

2 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

I really need to vent here. I feel like everything I do no matter what never works out. For example I tried to help out a good friend of mine with their charity, and I found why they needed. Then the person who said they would play the concert for the local hospital weaseled out. Now the person I thought of as one of my best friends is blaming me for the band weaseling . I mean I gave my friend the bands contact info and also I gave the band my friends contact info to be sure that I did what I could to make this happen. I do everything I can, devote so much energy, into making everyone happy in the end it ends up makin me un happy. I just feel like it's never enough

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

I don't see how you did anything wrong. Maybe your friend spoke with one of the band members and started an arguement and so now he's finding someone to blame for his f*ck-up.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:25 PM Edited by Audiophile, 04 February 2014 - 11:25 PM.

Yeah, man. I know that feeling. That's the thing, people always remember when you didn't come through, they never remember all the times you were there for them. I shouldn't generalize, some people do but most people I have come across in my own life just tend to take people who are always willing to help and be there for granted.

They kind of begin to expect it so when you don't help or come through, they get mad at you.

Only advice I can give is maybe give it some time for everything to calm down and then try to talk about it and explain. Unless you can somehow work out something with another band, should there still be time.

Sometimes people just take out their own frustrations on others. It could be that, too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users