» «

The National Anthem and Pledge of Allegience

63 replies to this topic
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

I refused to recite the pledge during school because I disagreed with the under god part.

Well, I'm looking at about ten more years of school, so yeah, it's a maybe right now. My views on the country may change down the line before I finish school, but right now, the most I can say is "maybe". 

Improve the country, Panzy. Don't run away from your problems. 
And besides, Americans are plagued with health issues and the money here is better than most places in the field. 
And you'll obviously miss me.

He does have a point. If you are studying to be a doctor you will probably make much much more in the US than else where in the world. Atleast thats what I hear

• Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:35 PM

I am in High School and we say it every day after our announcements it used to only be every Monday and Friday then I believe they made it a law here in Michigan but I'm not sure on that but I have also heard of schools that sing the anthem every day also
But anyways I feel it is a thing that is needed to show the kids of today who sag there pants and listen to sh*tty rap music some respect for there country and what had to happen for them to be here today

Yeah, sure... it basically took a man knocking up a woman for them to exist...

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

Up through middle school, we still had the Pledge every morning before announcements. But our high schools don't bother anymore. However, I am a member of Business Professionals of America, and as you could guess, every meeting in school, we do recite the Pledge. But even when we do, I choose not to say "Under God." I understand that the country was founded on Judeo-Christian morals and principles, and founding documents as well, but I believe in no God, therefor, I choose not to acknowledge it.

Never had to sing the national anthem in school, though, except for elementary school choir...

• Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:21 AM

they do this every mourning. i just do it so i could get it over with and sleep through my first class.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users