Are you a Rat-Loader lover?

91 replies to this topic
Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

blingdiablo, it's one of the worst handling cars in the game.  Even the guy who loves it agrees.  It doesn't matter if you are the best driver with it ever, it's got zero handle.

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Cheers Love! The Cavalry is here!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:59 PM Edited by tali vas Normandy, 19 February 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Yep I love it but I would rather have my sandking XL. When I made one it looked the hot rod and was chrome blue.

If they ever add more garage space it will be the first car I buy next to the voltic, stinger GT and new limo

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

blingdiablo, it's one of the worst handling cars in the game.  Even the guy who loves it agrees.  It doesn't matter if you are the best driver with it ever, it's got zero handle.

Part of the reason I call 'er my Lil' Rubber Duckie... she drives like she's on water. Never said it handled like an Adder. And yeah, the driver makes all the difference sonny, ain't you seen chumps in high-end cars smashin' into every damn thing in sight? Lolz.

Face Down
  • Face Down

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

No....looks like crap and drives worse!

Sure its turning radius is large and it brakes like it's on ice compared to other vehicles in the game, 

Thanks for proving my point...it is crap.  Yep I am going to hate....but you can love it all you want, that is what makes the world go round.

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

I have a ratloader.  I love it, but don't use it when I need a good driving car.  Today I headed out after a bounty.  I jumped in my Entity and gave chase, and very quickly caught up.  Dude was driving a Ratloader.  I give him props, that takes some balls.  I literally laughed out loud, then just followed him till he had to turn (hit a building and crashed of course) and I shot him.  Easy money.  

Great looking car, nice selection of mods, crap handling.  sums it up.

Toombs
  • Toombs

Player Hater

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

I had one before the removal, i actually sold it before they removed it. Wouldnt say i love it, but i think its a funny car to drive around in. 

The handling, and the modifications are great on it. I would say its the funniest car in GTA O.

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

Bedless NOS-Loader with yankton plates> every car but the police roadcruiser

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:08 AM

The Rat-Loader is a vehicle for those of us who enjoy classic cars, and like to cruise around the map. Not everyone plays GTA to hunt down every other player on the map, and that's fine. Some of us enjoy other aspects of the game. I love my Rat-Loader; I was pissed as f*ck when they removed them, and it was part of why I stopped playing GTAO for about 2 months. Glad they're back. I just wish the cleaner version would stay clean and stop changing randomly to rust.

0_0.jpg
  • einjzmolf likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

It's a shame you can't use it in the creator.

I would make a special race where custom vehicles would be off and the default vehicle would be the Rat Loader. 

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by da_illest101, 20 February 2014 - 02:00 AM.

nope, not a fan of it. No matter what mods I put on it, it still looked like a piece of crap to me.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

I'm f*cking baffled with all this ratloading crap. The whole thing just flew right over my head...

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:08 AM

I think the Rat Loader is a piece of dog turd. The only reason people liked it in the first place is because it made them feel like a unique snowflake. 

IH8PITT
  • IH8PITT

Let's Go Mountaineers

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

Just gonna drop this here...

117179_122738478.jpg
  • reform likes this

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

Some cars are for show and some are to race. If you don't have both in a garage full of 10 cars, you simply lack taste. On the other hand, some people have different tastes. So what if they like the Rat Loader and you like the chrome Adder. They're just a little more A7X and you're a little more Justin Bieber.

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:50 AM Edited by J32T3R, 20 February 2014 - 02:50 AM.

That thing you call a vehicle is bloody hideous, and if I see one it's getting blown up.

It's more of an eyesore, looks better burning up in flames.

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

Knights of Badassdom Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

I think this shows just how much ppl like being able to mod a vehicle to their own unique look.  The Rat loader may be dirty, rusted, and drive like sh*t,  but there are so many options you get to make it your own.  R*, give us more options or give us a Car Mod DLC.  I would pay for that.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:18 AM

That thing you call a vehicle is bloody hideous, and if I see one it's getting blown up.

My first encounter with one of these was blowing it up by accident... The piece of sh*t was outside MMI and it caught the tail end of a sticky bomb I was aiming at cops...it even had the back of it loaded with planks of wood and metal barrels ...I nearly pissed myself laughing when I got the bad sport warning that I blew up someone's personal vehicle lol! I thought - wtf? What hick is cruising around LS in that?...asking for trouble haha

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by blackmyst, 20 February 2014 - 03:25 AM.

Some cars are for show and some are to race. If you don't have both in a garage full of 10 cars, you simply lack taste. On the other hand, some people have different tastes. So what if they like the Rat Loader and you like the chrome Adder. They're just a little more A7X and you're a little more Justin Bieber.

Oh, the contradictions. Your hammy "ability" to string analogies together is baffling bad, too.

Steven Stevie Stephonsen
  • Steven Stevie Stephonsen

Kickass Cop

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

yaaaaaay because you hate the car clearly gives you a legit and perfectly good reason to blow up peoples sh*t and be a dickhead yeaaaaaaaaah.

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:46 AM

Holy page 2 ignoramus battle
  • einjzmolf likes this

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:49 AM

Oh, the contradictions. Your hammy "ability" to string analogies together is baffling bad, too.

I wouldn't say they were bad at all. I'm taking the Rat Loader at face value. The truth is, rat bikes (which is where the Rat Loader originated) is a trend that came from the most hardcore bikers refusing to put new parts on their bikes and adapting them instead. So I would consider my statement that Rat Loader fans are a little more Rock n Roll as a very good description of the trend itself.

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:57 AM

My first encounter with one of these was blowing it up by accident... The piece of sh*t was outside MMI and it caught the tail end of a sticky bomb I was aiming at cops...it even had the back of it loaded with planks of wood and metal barrels ...I nearly pissed myself laughing when I got the bad sport warning that I blew up someone's personal vehicle lol! I thought - wtf? What hick is cruising around LS in that?...asking for trouble haha

To be fair, when you leave the stuff in the back, it becomes bulletproof from the rear.  Not a bad idea, especially considering how slow it is :)

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

0_0.jpg

:cry: so beautiful

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

Got one. Modded one. Got rid of one. 

It doesn't fit in my garage of a mix between super/sports/motorcycles (and one Sedan? Idk, it's the Buffalo [not Franklin's]) 

(I'd probably do the same with the Roosevelt.)

I think Rockstar should remove the rat-loader so those who found it prior won't find it useless now because every person can get one now, making it no longer something special. 

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:52 PM

To be fair, when you leave the stuff in the back, it becomes bulletproof from the rear.  Not a bad idea, especially considering how slow it is :)

Can someone tell me where to get one? I have to actually give it a shot so I can know what I'm talking about...I feel like I'm missing out or something...

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

Rat Loader should be free, just go to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website.

0_0.jpg

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:11 AM

I just got one so,I couldn't say for sure.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

Neat looking but a terrible vehicle IMO.

Thats what a rat loader is good for. Lol.

Just repsprayed mine matte blue and changed the grille to the one wiith the open middle. No pics yet tho.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• SuperJude™ likes this