Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

The legit Rank 200 Club

5 replies to this topic
Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

    Commissioner Revenge x 2

  • Members
  • Joined: 21 Sep 2013
  • United-States

#1

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

Post your legit online GTA 5 rank. I have had 2 friends pass me in rank due to an RP glitch, my goal is to pass them with legit RP.

 

And it only took 29days and 6hours of online play.

 

Here's to the next 200 !!  :)


jennyjesus
  • jennyjesus

    Crackhead

  • Members
  • Joined: 11 Jan 2014
  • United-States

#2

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

That's impressive! I've been playing since Christmas Day, pretty much 7 days a week, and I believe I'm rank 71 or 72...But I spend about 60% of my time actually doing missions/survivals/deathmatches/races, and the other 40% just farting around with friends.


SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

    Peon

  • Members
  • Joined: 29 Dec 2013
  • None

#3

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

My legitimate rank in GTA V is 68. There's no way I'll ever have close to 30 days played on a video game... That's sad... Unless it was stretched out over a long period.


mfoster09
  • mfoster09

    Prankster

  • BUSTED!
  • Joined: 13 Dec 2013
  • None

#4

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

199 with over 21 days played. The key u ask? Nuthin but high rp missions and no dicking around in free roam!

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

    Son of a Gun

  • Members
  • Joined: 10 Dec 2013

#5

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

Post your legit online GTA 5 rank. I have had 2 friends pass me in rank due to an RP glitch, my goal is to pass them with legit RP.
 
And it only took 29days and 6hours of online play.
 
Here's to the next 200 !!  :)


Right on man, I grinded to 108 but really slowed down to a crawl once I got my cars setup. Something like 16 days total since launch.

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

    Street Cat

  • Members
  • Joined: 24 Oct 2013
  • Australia

#6

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

199 with over 21 days played. The key u ask? Nuthin but high rp missions and no dicking around in free roam!

If thats whats fun for you.

 

I'm rank 105.

Time spent in GTA Online 14d 9h 52m 53s

I've just been playing the game, mostly missions and free roam with the odd race or deathmatch.  I've spent a lot of time with my character watching other players on the TV, I do get a bit of kick out of watching others and see what they get up to, can be entertaining.  They don't know i'm watching so no one is showing off... just playing the game. 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users