Photo

i want to know how to change personal plates

8 replies to this topic
J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

i made a bad descision when i created my personal plates (i don't have a smartphone so i used the bluestacks thing) and now i'd like to know if i can change it? and if so, how?

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

Unfortunately, personal plates cannot be changed legitimately at this time.

The only way I know of is not changing them, per sei, but using an exploit that allows you to change the plate of individual vehicles you own.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

On the jailbreak side of the iPhone, you can get Flex (there's a free beta somewhere) and get the Unlimited Plates patch or something to that name.

It will allow you to constantly change your custom plate. It will NOT make North Yankton plates.

iMPAK540
  • iMPAK540

[OBFL]Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

On the jailbreak side of the iPhone, you can get Flex (there's a free beta somewhere) and get the Unlimited Plates patch or something to that name.

It will allow you to constantly change your custom plate. It will NOT make North Yankton plates.

Any way to do this on Android?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

No idea. Flex, I think, is iOS-exclusive.

Vanilla-Bear
  • Vanilla-Bear

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

Download Charles for your PC or Mac. It's a proxy server tool which if used in conjunction with iFruit will let you edit a LS Customs order and therefore your plate. It'll even let you make them North Yankton ones!
There's a tutorial floating around out there on Reddit... That's probably your best bet.
I'll try get a link.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

If you want something with more functions in the long run, try getting the Hazard Save Editor. It is stated to be XB360, but it also works on the PS3. You'll still need a PC as it is an .exe file, but it will let you do a lot more things.

Of course, afterwards you will need to do the SP to MP glitch that's been buzzing around this forum.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

Delete your character.

MaxxyB
  • MaxxyB

Consuela FTW

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Go here http://support.rocks...ds][]=200063373 and ask Brian to reset your plate thats what I did i got new one in a couple of hours, just go back on your ifruit app and choose a new one

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users