Photo

LVL 100 what now?

73 replies to this topic
chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Finally made it legit to level 100. What to do now? I don't have many friends I play with online I usually go solo. What are some things you like to do? Last night I met some new people it was pretty cool. Looking for people to rampage with.
  • Captain Revenge likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

um you still need to get to level 120 for the mini gun

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

I don't need the mini gun just like I don't need a tank.
  • Day Reaper and MookStunna like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

just saying that level 120 is the last level you unlock anything with

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

That's new to me.

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

Feel the same way, and im only at 71 (1st dude) and 15 (2nd dude). Messin around with some cars, really not enjoying anything other than collecting vehicles. Guess im about to get done with the game.

Any reflections?

RandyTheMental
  • RandyTheMental

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

As it's very rare to see more than one level 100 in a session, and given all the goodies you have unlocked, I would say walk around the city like the angry hand of god, righteously slaughtering ((get it?!)) anyone you want to. You could also try helping lower level players, I get a lot of enjoyment from this personally.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Feel the same way, and im only at 71 (1st dude) and 15 (2nd dude). Messin around with some cars, really not enjoying anything other than collecting vehicles. Guess im about to get done with the game.

Any reflections?

I'm like level 68 or something and I haven't done absolutely everything but it's still pretty boring to me... Apparently people who find this game boring have no imagination... That's a pretty bold statement because you can only work with the tools that are given to you... Oh well.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

i snipe people from a distance , i race more often , still do missions on free aim + hard mode, i pretty much just ignore the fact im level 100 and act like 20 only with a sweet rpg

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

I like helping out people getting trolled on. Helicopter evacs and stuff. Car customization is one of my fav things to do as well. I like a lot of sports classics. Still looking for a western bagger tho :/

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:40 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 04 February 2014 - 06:39 PM.

I like helping out people getting trolled on. Helicopter evacs and stuff. Car customization is one of my fav things to do as well. I like a lot of sports classics. Still looking for a western bagger tho :/

i have one for my second character use the sp to mp vehicle transfer method

1. (online) set spawn to " last location" and go to lsc and sell a vehicle but dont fully go thru stop at "are you sure you want to sell this vehicle" go to psn store once it has loaded up sign out or disconnect ethernet cable

2. it should take you to gta5 switch to franklin get on his western bagger customize it to your liking and park it in front of the nearest lsc to him (in front of the garage but dont fully get in)

3. sign in or plug ethernet cable wait to get connected go to online and invite only , you should be near lsc and the bagger should be where you left it if not it will take a couple of tries it sometimes takes me 3 -4 until i get it right but it does work i managed to transfer franklins buffalo twice , western bagger, kifflom car and fully modded schafters to sell on lsc

note: you can transfer fully modded high end vehicles but you are unable to sell it will give you the message "this vehicle is too hot to customize/sell"

0_0.jpg

• chatD4VIS-360 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

1. (online) set spawn to " last location" and go to lsc and sell a vehicle but dont fully go thru stop at "are you sure you want to sell this vehicle" go to psn store once it has loaded up sign out or disconnect ethernet cable

2. it should take you to gta5 switch to franklin get on his western bagger customize it to your liking and park it in front of the nearest lsc to him (in front of the garage but dont fully get in)

3. sign in or plug ethernet cable wait to get connected go to online and invite only , you should be near lsc and the bagger should be where you left it if not it will take a couple of tries it sometimes takes me 3 -4 until i get it right but it does work i managed to transfer franklins buffalo twice , western bagger, kifflom car and fully modded schafters to sell on lsc

note: you can transfer fully modded high end vehicles but you are unable to sell it will give you the message "this vehicle is too hot to customize/sell"

why did you transfer franklyn's buffalo twice if it saved just fine in mp?

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

sold it

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

sold it

oh ok . can you customize it once its tranferred to MP or only while its in sp?

• Malibu454 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by Malibu454, 04 February 2014 - 06:51 PM.

128,000 reasons why   ;)

[url=http://s49.photobucket.com/user/79wagonator/media/38EA2227-6BD1-4971-9611-2DA1D4B22B28_zpsyu4zfiuy.jpg.html]38EA2227-6BD1-4971-9611-2DA1D4B22B28_zps[/URL]

Better before if Franklin owns Beekers in your world.

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 04 February 2014 - 06:54 PM.

@ciocat yes once transfered to mp you can still customize online, you can customize it on sp and then transfer it to mp you cant do it vice versa so use your sp cash to customize any vehicle just dont customize or transfer any vehicle thats in the high end category, all the characters vehicles fully modded : franklins buffalo 100 k , micheals 70k and his wifes also the most is if you use micheal to buy a schafter and fully upgrade it transfer to mp and it will sell at 128 k me and my cousin tried lots of different vehicles and so far the schafter is the most you can get.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

128,000 reasons why   ;)

[url=http://s49.photobucket.com/user/79wagonator/media/38EA2227-6BD1-4971-9611-2DA1D4B22B28_zpsyu4zfiuy.jpg.html]38EA2227-6BD1-4971-9611-2DA1D4B22B28_zps[/URL]

Better before if Franklin owns Beekers in your world.

you mean LSC he can only buy lsc not beekers

• Malibu454 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

i wasnt asking vice versa , i was asking if you can mod it in mp after its transfered since i may just want to transfer it then mod it in mp to keep for myself . i already have  franklyns buffalo modded to the way i wanted it when i last played as franklyn, i would only need to change the color

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by Malibu454, 04 February 2014 - 07:02 PM.

@s1ckmad3 you couldve just duped it in street if ya had a buddy w/ you.

I think we made like 7 of them the other night. :lol:

i wasnt asking vice versa , i was asking if you can mod it in mp after its transfered since i may just want to transfer it then mod it in mp to keep for myself . i already have  franklyns buffalo modded to the way i wanted it when i last played as franklyn, i would only need to change the color

You can mod it after in MP no problem..

8C1DA742-249E-4E22-B62B-3BC3BBE6834C_zps

This was how Franklin had it painted.

Also you can do the SP > MP anywhere on the map. especially for larger things like cargo planes n stuff

there's a tut on that other site

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:59 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 04 February 2014 - 07:02 PM.

"i wasnt asking vice versa" if you dont like the way i answered then dont ask and welcome to the ignore list

@s1ckmad3 you couldve just duped it in street if ya had a buddy w/ you.

I think we made like 7 of them the other night. :lol:

yeah i know about the duping my 2nd character has 4 schafters

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

"i wasnt asking vice versa" if you dont like the way i answered then dont ask and welcome to the ignore list

yeah i know about the duping my 2nd character has 4 schafters

it was just a damned question , no need to be an asshole about it . 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

my tip was meant for the OP in which i hope he found it useful cheers

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

A mere rank 100? Peasant status. I'm 199 and climbing.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

my tip was meant for the OP in which i hope he found it useful cheers

Then you should have taken it to a PM if you didnt want me seeing it on commenting on it . 

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

Who cares? Past level 120 is useless...

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

Nah. The higher ur rank, the bigger ur cut in heists.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

lol past 120 you are nothing to look forward to if anything you are the peasant of level unlocks and epic boredom

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

lol past 120 you are nothing to look forward to if anything you are the peasant of level unlocks and epic boredom

Shut your peasant mouth.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

Nah. The higher ur rank, the bigger ur cut in heists.

more conspiracies jeez at least provide a valid link that is legit on what you are stating and even if that was true everyone will know eventually and kick you out of the heists.

Shut your peasant mouth.

81d9d7d378df9e0f7dca874724e8d4c91cdbd7cf

lewyeh
  • lewyeh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

Level 120?

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

Watch and see. I'm right. And I'll just do heists with other semi high ranked players. Now quit hating b/c someone has accomplished more and go fight with your forum boyfriend, Cuz I ain't the one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users