» «

The most interesting thing you've ever heard from an NPC.

9 replies to this topic
  • RandyTheMental

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by RandyTheMental, 04 February 2014 - 04:29 PM.

It's possible that I'm reading too much into this but I've noticed that sometimes the NPC's are very specific about what they say. Meaning that they are surprisingly capable of commenting on events around them as they happen. to give a few examples.

A walked into a guard kiosk, and decided I would have a little fun pretending to intimidate the guard. I showed him all of my weapons to see if they would garner a reaction out of him. He simply stood there staring at me. So I proceeded to pour out the gasoline in my jerry can. At which point him and two others ((who were very well hidden as they seemed to come out of nowhere)) opened fire on me, killing me. Not terribly interesting except for what the guard said as I laid in the floor bleeding to death.

"I won, you lost, you should have walked away"

another time, I tried to follow a player down an alleyway with my blip off the radar and a knife in my hands, with the intention of stabbing them to death. Sadly the cops got to him first, so I paused the game to check the map, only to hear the following.

"I will smack the sh*t out of you!"

followed closely by

" I don't play games asshole" 

Upon unpausing the game, the cops were royally pissed and attacking me, even though I had not technically broken the law (as far as I know)). I did not attack them first. But I did kill mr. smack the sh*t out of you before they took me down.

And lastly, though I'm not entirely sure that it's not more common than I think it is. I just got done with an airport shootout between myself and 5 other players. Clearly the cops were on the scene in droves, though I seemed to be the only person killing them. I hear one of the officers say. 

"this is on the news pal, you're f*cked" 

and you get the idea. It's a bit eerie that they give the impression of being that aware of what is going on but I just chalk it up to rockstar having worked on this game for a very long time. 

I am however very interested in hearing from other people about this subject. It could be funny, it could be scary, just make sure it seemed to fit the context of what you were doing at the time.

• s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

I punched a hipster and took out a knife then he said "are you sure you want to kill a young and inspiring movie director" lol

• gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

to the OP i have gotten most of those before , pretty funny.

• Smartpride

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

Some called the police and you know, one falcon punch = paralysed.

• GG14876

A Love Media Production

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

This wasn't in Online but still seems worthy of mention: Was walking around with the Epsilon Robes on and a woman said "Kifflom. Kraff is a woman and we are all her children." Struck me as most of the responses you get are just "Kifflom." So does this mean Kraff is made from sand?

• Lainer74

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

I stopped by a police station and flipped off two cops. One replied " Do I look like I care if I live or die?" Another time I heard a lady on her phone saying."They said the air quality is going to be terrible tomorrow, I hate my life!" Lol I will not repeat another hilarious one I heard from listening to another guy on a phone.

• RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

NPCs always seem to say 

"Why don't you blow me!"

• JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

"No I don't miss your 10 inch dick, cos you sold my dog for crack!"....

...."Call me back once you get Toto back"

I hear new things every day. and it FREAKS me out cos there must be hours and hours of random sh*t in the game.

• RandyTheMental likes this

• gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:03 AM Edited by gtaocicat, 05 February 2014 - 04:03 AM.

one pretty funny thing i hear alot of is when i am in a car chase or things are getting crazy in the street , i hear some dude with a crazy ass laugh out of nowhere . it cracks me up everytime i hear it

• Jak1259

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:55 AM

In sp a guy talked about smoking letius and it getting u high

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users