[GTAO] The Official B*tch & Moan Topic

3,767 replies to this topic
SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:07 PM

My bitch of the day is that I missed out on the "bash Raavi" thread...dammit I am still kicking myself for not checking in sooner...
  • Awesom-0 and Darth_Zannah like this

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

Some idiot decided to keep shooting my titan when I landed on the maze bank helipad, I made it back to the airport but still, what a idiot.

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Lesbian Gamer

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:16 PM

My bitch of the day is that I missed out on the "bash Raavi" thread...dammit I am still kicking myself for not checking in sooner...

Why bash raavi though? Without sounding like a kissass, what exactly kind of state would this forum have fallen without mods? I don't get all the Raavi hate?

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by budcat, 23 June 2014 - 10:28 PM.

Why bash raavi though? Without sounding like a kissass, what exactly kind of state would this forum have fallen without mods? I don't get all the Raavi hate?

Yes, forums would fall apart without neckbeards maintaining order.

Nah, I don't hate moderators that much, but I think 60% of the threads I've started have been locked while I still feel surrounded by pointless sh*t threads.  Really the only one I'm upset about though is the Rental Shuttle Bus appreciation thread.  I really think it is a fun vehicle to screw around in and most people have probably never tried it out.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

Nah, I don't hate moderators that much, but I think 60% of the threads I've started have been locked while I still feel surrounded by pointless sh*t threads.  Really the only one I'm upset about though is the Rental Shuttle Bus appreciation thread.  I really think it is a fun vehicle to screw around in and most people have probably never tried it out.

It got locked because a wannabe mod reported it.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

And that is part of my beef. The mods here are not around viewing threads and maintaining order. They just sit back and wait for the reports to drop, so they can swoop in and "save the day".

Anyway, let's not derail this fine thread with specifics.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

Same old B&M, different day:

Little kids flooding a session with random attacks and mindless banter. So, I get me a tank and exact some banter of my own, upon them. That is, until GTAO decides I've had my fun and an "unknown network error" suddenly boots me offline.

Ironic, but it happens everytime I exact some banter of my own. Hmm. :p

As you were.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

I had a great day, nothing to bitch and or moan about. I wonder if that has anything to do with not playing the game for the last few days.

• WillWorthington3 and NikolaiAmethyst like this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

But ffs Rockstar, enough with the network issues, no other game has caused me so much grief! I don't mind lag spikes, can't do anything about that, but timeouts and network errors - after I'd just played lag free with a group of people? Seriously. Sort out your code, and sort out your servers. If a packet gets lost, quickly reconnect, and why the hell does it take so long to join a session or lobby?

Also, if I failed to connect to online, how about giving me a retry option instead of f'ing making me go back to f'ing single player and sit through the same god damn scenes over and over.

Love the game when it's running, but these errors infuriate me.

• WillWorthington3, budcat, Kampret and 1 other like this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:30 PM Edited by V HoneyBadger V, 23 June 2014 - 11:36 PM.

And that is part of my beef. The mods here are not around viewing threads and maintaining order. They just sit back and wait for the reports to drop, so they can swoop in and "save the day".
Anyway, let's not derail this fine thread with specifics.
It's kinda hard to derail a thread based on people casting derailing opinions but ok.
I got a verbal warning for apparently being a circle jerk after making a jokey post. And I'm willing to bet some people on that thread didn't get warned.
Sometimes the moderators are terrible, but mostly ok. The idea of locking threads is a bit silly when lots of people come on forums to argue and discuss many things.
If moderators are going to lock "pointless" topics, then have a look at the front page and let's see all of the pointless topics that are on offer, and there is usually plenty. But they don't get locked just because people have held back on profanities.
People still post one liners and memes with no repercussions.
Some moderators seem to be on power trips, silencing those who cause a stir just to show their "power". Definitely one or two of those neckbeards here, especially locking threads without any explanation for the lulz.

And now for my experience today.
My car got blown up by some joker with sticky bombs, and a British man said that he wanted to place five fingers in my rear, two in the front, and proclaimed it to be the act of giving me a "minivan."

I also did a host of missions to keep the cash flowing which got spoilt by people failing the missions in purpose.

One kid also was abusing the barber shop glitch to go into the wall, which was annoying because it turned into a tank war just round the corner from my Weazel Plaza apartment.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

I got put in bad sport for 4 days...lol smdh damn, what do i do now?

If i dont play online, will that time still count down?

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

I got put in bad sport for 4 days...lol smdh damn, what do i do now?
If i dont play online, will that time still count down?

I think it goes down, else it would literally take many hours to get rid of Bad Sport

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:15 AM

I want to Bitch and Moan about the official Bitch and Moan thread.

I feel like this thread ghettoizes any criticisms people may have about the game into a thread that hardly anyone reads.

Can anyone prove me wrong?
  • WillWorthington3 and Jolly SWAGman like this

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:33 AM Edited by Brock Elvis, 24 June 2014 - 01:35 AM.

I feel like this thread ghettoizes any criticisms people may have about the game into a thread that hardly anyone reads.

Uses the Bitch and Moan Thread to bitch and moan about people's bitching and moaning not being read (what a mouthful).

The idea of this topic was brilliant - countless amounts of people shared their opinion when this topic was stickied a month or two ago. Sadly, those glory days are over for this thread. It has now turned into a cluster-f*ck of whining that's generally uninteresting, covered by multiple users or personal stories.

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:40 AM

Yes, that is what I have feared. To make it worse, the mindless zombies of this forum constantly wail "Take it to the bitch and moan topic!" every time a topic discussing the game comes up.

How about we just make a GTA5 "praise and love" thread and just have that and the Bitch and moan thread and not allow any others to be made? For the sale of efficiency.
  • WillWorthington3 and xoC18H21NO3xo like this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

It's more so people can vent their frustrations, rather than creating new threads everytime we get pissed off with the exact same stuff.

If you have something you really want to discuss, and someone says to come here, ignore them.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

Bitch & moan..

I'm desperate for race wins to even up but strangers never join my race when I host it. FFS!

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:59 AM

Yes, that is what I have feared. To make it worse, the mindless zombies of this forum constantly wail "Take it to the bitch and moan topic!" every time a topic discussing the game comes up.

How about we just make a GTA5 "praise and love" thread and just have that and the Bitch and moan thread and not allow any others to be made? For the sale of efficiency.

The Praise and Love Thread would be redundant as many often whine more than they're thankful for this masterpiece.

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

Complaint for the day. Hopped in the shower aaaand baldy!

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

Maybe the shower requires hair as payment.

• WillWorthington3 likes this

Harrypothead321
  • Harrypothead321

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

i hate everyone on this forum.......

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:30 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 24 June 2014 - 06:46 AM.

hair_in_a_can.jpg
Your character was using this stuff and it washed down the drain when you got in the shower.

I thought you loved me and promised that we could be together. 

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:31 AM

Spoiler

There's the door.

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:14 AM

So I experienced my first random idiot destroying the document in Rooftop Rumble and failing the mission. Mistakes are mistakes, I guess. However, upon restarting the game decided to permanently destroy my prized Nemesis I had been riding in the session.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

I just called merryweather on my friend(he was fine with it, only way we know how to do this) so I could get the Mesa.

I go to the LSC shop to customize it and do everything.

Well of course I spend probably $150k on it, leave the shop and realize as my screen goes black that I forget to put the insurance/tracker on it.

As soon as I spawn out, there is some douche in a tank just waiting for me and I blow up instantly. $150k gone. And it only cost him $200 bucks...

Admittedly, I should've put the insurance on it from the start, but I just forgot. I quickly realize my mistake, but it was too late. This is really frustrating...

• WillWorthington3 likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:59 AM

I just called merryweather on my friend(he was fine with it, only way we know how to do this) so I could get the Mesa.

I go to the LSC shop to customize it and do everything.

Well of course I spend probably $150k on it, leave the shop and realize as my screen goes black that I forget to put the insurance/tracker on it.

As soon as I spawn out, there is some douche in a tank just waiting for me and I blow up instantly. $150k gone. And it only cost him $200 bucks...

Admittedly, I should've put the insurance on it from the start, but I just forgot. I quickly realize my mistake, but it was too late. This is really frustrating...

Would it have saved before you turned the console off?

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:59 AM

I've forgotten trackers before. I forgot they patched storing mission vehicles, grabbed a Daemon from Daemon run then bought everything for it at LSC. Started a mission, bike and $200K gone...

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

Ex-Cerberus Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

My hat is still growing hair. :facedesk:

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:04 AM

Is that the glitch where hair clips through all the hats?

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

Ex-Cerberus Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

Is that the glitch where hair clips through all the hats?

Yes. It's one of the better hairstyles for females and it's been like that for months.

• LightningLord411 likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users