And the rebel truck :/.

Rockstar better hop to it

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Out of Commission

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

I swear if I get thrown into one more around the map race i'm going to lose my sh*t. It's a f*cking epidemic I tell you.

BrownMattHall
  • BrownMattHall

UNACCEPTABLE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:41 AM

I swear if I get thrown into one more around the map race i'm going to lose my sh*t. It's a f*cking epidemic I tell you.

title: totally original 10 trillion mile race around the map 7 times on the highway

description: pedal to the metal!!1!@

BaseTown
  • BaseTown

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:45 AM

I had 3 stars so I called Lester only to get another 3 stars immediately for no apparent reason, so I killed my self then was greeted with another 3 stars, killed my self once more and still had 3 stars, I took a break because I seriously wasn't in the mood for terminator and predator cops (which is why I called Lester in the first-f**king-place). Everything is also over-priced to hell, the AI have robocop precision, the free aiming is broken, the missions are tedious and under-paying, cops follow your every single movement while driving their hyper cars and respawn infinitely, cops have x-ray vision and are seemingly omnipresent, not enough game modes, no lobby options?, game freezes constantly etc. I can go on and on.

• RedHolden likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

Why was this thread unpinned?

It turns out some wild mushrooms in Ciaran's lamb stew contained copious amounts of psilocybin. The staff was up half the night last week removing the naked pictures he posted of himself all over the forum. If you see any we missed, be sure to report it. He came in the next day feeling better, but he still has two odd notions.

1) That he is, in fact, a cat. This has caused a certain amount of problems for Kirsty, whom Ciaran believes is also a real cat. Actually, she might be. Nobody has proven or dis-proven her catness as far as I know.

2) The B*tch & Moan Topic should not be pinned because it is actually a conspiracy by extraterrestrials to control the world's catnip supply in order to gain a foothold in what has traditionally been an Illuminati controlled market.

If you happen to talk to Ciaran in a thread, or send him a PM, don't mention this outright as I am sure this is all a little embarrassing. But, be sure to wish him well, and it might help if we all gently and subtly drop a hint about him not being a cat into any conversations members might have with him. You know, just until Wednesday or so, as I'm sure he will be 100% by then.

Spoiler
  • WillWorthington3, Ciaran, ten-a-penny and 14 others like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 29 March 2014 - 06:53 AM.

That was the best post I have ever had the pleasure of reading Baker.

Thank you so much.
  • WBaker likes this

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

LSPD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:54 AM Edited by Fireman Sam, 29 March 2014 - 09:02 AM.

ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!! WHY U NO BRING DLC NO MORE!!!!!!!!!

GokuGohanTrunks.gif

Angry_German_kid.gif

47842133.jpg

• ten-a-penny likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:08 PM

Why was this thread unpinned?

It turns out some wild mushrooms in Ciaran's lamb stew contained copious amounts of psilocybin. The staff was up half the night last week removing the naked pictures he posted of himself all over the forum. If you see any we missed, be sure to report it. He came in the next day feeling better, but he still has two odd notions.1) That he is, in fact, a cat. This has caused a certain amount of problems for Kirsty, whom Ciaran believes is also a real cat. Actually, she might be. Nobody has proven or dis-proven her catness as far as I know.2) The B*tch & Moan Topic should not be pinned because it is actually a conspiracy by extraterrestrials to control the world's catnip supply in order to gain a foothold in what has traditionally been an Illuminati controlled market.If you happen to talk to Ciaran in a thread, or send him a PM, don't mention this outright as I am sure this is all a little embarrassing. But, be sure to wish him well, and it might help if we all gently and subtly drop a hint about him not being a cat into any conversations members might have with him. You know, just until Wednesday or so, as I'm sure he will be 100% by then.
Spoiler

Wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg
  • Bombshock, ten-a-penny and L5B4LIF3 like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

Just came around to realizing that even though V has the largest selection of vehicles, it feels like there are less than in IV, due to a lot of the vehicles just simply sucking.

• Ermac. and BrownMattHall like this

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

GRIME

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

Just came around to realizing that even though V has the largest selection of vehicles, it feels like there are less than in IV, due to a lot of the vehicles just simply sucking.

And only a few vehicles spawn in GTA V.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

A Twanker ruined our fun time that we were having at sandy Shores Airfield (before Killzone3265 obliterated the formation I made that involved Jets, planes and cars with the Titan!).

Yea, I'm not really good at this.....I'll leave now

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by mmm chocolate, 29 March 2014 - 06:25 PM.

Pretty sad when I am trying to finish the Shooting Range awards and EVERY damn person quits after the first f'n round!

I purposely set it to ONE CHALLENGE ONLY. And they still cant muster the patience to go atleast one more round.

c'mon...it's only best outta three. Thats three minutes at most.

WHY THE f*ck IS THERE A QUIT OPTION AFTER TWO ROUNDS? At that point...ive won already.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Quickness.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

Getting booted from a mission when the countdown ends. Thanks for wasting my time you prick of a host ... have fun failing Method In The Madness numerous times. -.-

• xoC18H21NO3xo likes this

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

R* better fix this freezing issue...

And Brian B is full of steaming excrement when he says it's a hardware issue...It never happened to me until this latest update...so even if it is a conflict in the system cache, it is only a conflict between the updates that you released making it a SOFTWARE issue not a HARDWARE issue.....FIX YOUR f*ckING GAME!

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:10 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 29 March 2014 - 08:10 PM.

Auto-aim being more popular than free-aim.  I'm trying to get sniper kills for weapon tint but all auto-aim people do is hide behind cover until someone comes within their auto-aim range.  And since it's impossible to get into a free-aim deathmatch that actually has people in it, I'm stuck dealing with this crap.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Quickness.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

^ Speaking of deathmatches, that line-of-sight thing kills stealth attacks... :/

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 29 March 2014 - 08:26 PM.

I'm so god damn fed up with PITers in races its ridiculous. Not one second passes in these goddamn players minds that maybe, just maybe, they'll have a better chance of winning if they play catchup leapfrog and not attempt to throw that racer in front of them, in a black and red adder, and themselves off of a cliff. Even if the rest of the racers are MILES behind us because they're too stupid to not play destruction derby with each other. NO! LETS JUST SAY f*ck THAT AND DO IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE MAKING THE OTHER GODDAMN CAR GO BANG IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!111!11!!

tumblr_inline_n2yous69kw1rfp90o.gif

I feel better now.

• Viper9502, BrownMattHall and Fireman Sam like this

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

LSPD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

47842133.jpg

LOL

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

The content creator even existing.  Just played a deathmatch where the creator made team 2 spawn in the same location over and over just so team 1 can spawn trap them.

I want to play Rockstar-created deathmatches only, not stupid sh*t created by the sh*tty community.

• mmm chocolate likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

F&*king Catchup should be off by default!!

Whats the point of getting in the lead so the AI can put the f*cking brakes on my car so the other crash and ram assholes can catch me and pass at the last 15 seconds.

Dammit!!  I was f*&king miles ahead of everyone in a 14 mile race!! Grrrr..!! :miranda:  :miranda:  :miranda:

that is all. :santa:

FaShizzle!!

• mmm chocolate likes this

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:50 PM

I'm tired of R* letting kids play this game, it's a f*cking 18+ game for f*ck sake! and those kids should do their homeworks or whatthef*ckever!

All i hear now when i go online is little kids whining or crying about every-f*cking-thing

mom? MOOOOOOOOOOOM?!?! :panic:  go get me a soda, seriously turn your f*cking mic off if you're going to scream right in it.

If it's not kids, IT'S SQEEKING TEENS MOANING ABOUT HOW THEY GOT THEIR CAR IMPOUNDED after a gunfight.

I'm also tired of most idiots online killing me for no f*cking reason and then bitch and moan to their ''buddies'' about how he got that bitch good.

just go f*ck yourselves that think you're soo damn good when you kill a non hostile player.

Tank user can go blow their own dicks, seriuosly pulling out a tank because you can't shoot ? gimme a f*cking break for f*ck sake.

f*cking douchebaggin motherf*ckers!

I feel soo better now  :blush:

I agree with you but it isn't R* it's the douchebag parents.

Same d-bags that will blame the media for their kid shooting another kid because he "saw in GTA"

PUH-f*ckING-LEASE! If you didn't use a PS/XBOX to do your babysitting, maybe then you wouldn't have this issue. Secondly, there are ratings on these things from the start so again, just like the rated R movie you let him watch, this is bad and not suitable for kids.

End rant. Lol.

As for the mics and open lobbies, I know how many little pre pube punk asses there are online so since the start I changed the chat options to friends and crews only. I changed it back last night for the 2nd time since launch and immediately realized WHY I did that in the first place. My freaking turtle beaches almost blew because they couldn't handle the frequency of the squeals. MUTE! I shout it in the lobby too when I do it. Just so happy they added the option. For the rest of the idiots I use passive mode. I'll run up on a tank and jerk off on it then climb a wall and watch them struggle to get to me.

Remember there's more than one way to troll someone. The game gave you these abilities too man!

• ten-a-penny likes this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

Just tried taking my Voltic to Los Santos Customs...

...Got hit with the "This vehicle cannot be modified" message.

The f*ck man?

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

The f*ck man?

Did you put a vehicle bomb on it?

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by Grottesca, 29 March 2014 - 09:01 PM.

The f*ck man?

Did you put a vehicle bomb on it?

Nope...Just joined a new session and drove it from my garage to LCS. That's it.

Only time anything like this has ever happened to me too.

It's fine now, but it was weird. Probably wont ever happen again.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Out of Commission

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

The content creator even existing.  Just played a deathmatch where the creator made team 2 spawn in the same location over and over just so team 1 can spawn trap them.

I want to play Rockstar-created deathmatches only, not stupid sh*t created by the sh*tty community.

The content creator is the reason why I never play deathmatches anymore (melee only maps everywhere), and by the looks of it, it might drive me away from races as well. 

Like BrownMattHall said:

title: totally original 10 trillion mile race around the map 7 times on the highway

description: pedal to the metal!!1!@

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

The content creator is the reason why I never play deathmatches anymore (melee only maps everywhere), and by the looks of it, it might drive me away from races as well. 

I need another 330 kills for the LSPD tint for the Heavy Sniper so I'm unfortunately having to deal with this crap for a while longer. 

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

The Panto Pigs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

I f*cking hate this sh*t piece of sh*t f*cking game.

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

Do people even their races before publishing them? I played an air race yesterday where me and two other guys (out of a field of five) got caught in and endless crash-respawn-crash loop because the creator had put checkpoints too close to bridges.

It only ended at all because one guy quit.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Quickness.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

This game has officially turned into "Coveted Theft Rumble."

Those two missions are usually the only ones I get placed into when I do "Quick Job." This isn't something normal to bitch about, but jeeez..... there are other missions people.

• Ermac. and Biohazard Abyss like this

BrownMattHall
  • BrownMattHall

UNACCEPTABLE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

i just got dropped into a race called "BIGGEST JUMP EVER"........why. why is anyone allowed to pile that many ramps together? why does EVERYONE IN THIS GAME LACK SOME KIND OF ORIGINALITY? we have this amazing content creator and the only thing people can think to do is:

a) retard rat race on the highway around the map

b) "stairway to heaven hurr"

c) some kind of scheme to screw you over immensely.

can we petition to turn the highway into an airport style no checkpoint zone? and maybe remove ramps...

• EZza2647 likes this

6 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users