Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cast away "the real story years after the movie"?

5 replies to this topic
Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:23 AM

So it's another sleepless night and I came across this story of a man who reportedly spent 13 months at sea. His and a friend reportedly left a small port on 12-21-12 for a short shark fishing voyage. His friend dying shortly after reports have said days to months after they started their day trip. Do you believe the story or do you think it's a hoax, a killer turning himself in (in a very weird way) http://www.outsideon...gn=facebookpost

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 04 February 2014 - 07:45 AM.

MOD PLEASE CHANGE NAME Of TOPIC TO "Castaway Real or Fake"

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

I heard the story the other day, I have the sneaking suspicion that he might have eaten his friend...

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

I heard the story the other day, I have the sneaking suspicion that he might have eaten his friend...

If the island had little food and the other guy was already dead then I don't see the issue. There was another story about a plane crash in the mountains and the surviving passengers used the flesh of the dead for sustenance and warmth.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

If the island had little food and the other guy was already dead then I don't see the issue. There was another story about a plane crash in the mountains and the surviving passengers used the flesh of the dead for sustenance and warmth.

Yes there was a book about it called "Alive" there may have been movie too.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

Yeah, the 1972 plane crash in Andes: http://en.wikipedia....flight_disaster

Apparently, some time ago, some other Mexican fishermen got lost and ended up close to where this one was found.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users